VAiz4faggits and his family of coons

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just switched up my VPN location and see the profile, but not sure I see what y'all see making the connection. :rolleyes2:

70x70.jpg

full.jpg

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I've always wondered what happened, I disappeared for awhile and when I came back everything was different..

Yeah I was on there heavy, especially the chat rooms. If I was dipping to a new city I would go to the chat room to get the scoop.
Combine that with Black Planet and you could have broads everywhere. As usual...they sold out and it went downhill.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah I was on there heavy, especially the chat rooms. If I was dipping to a new city I would go to the chat room to get the scoop.
Combine that with Black Planet and you could have broads everywhere. As usual...they sold out and it went downhill.

I was in the chatroom heavy too....If,you were on black voices there was a chance you were on black planet.

I was gone for about a year then decide to see what's going on and couldn't believe everything changed. This was when Migente was starting to pop off when I was gone.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For mor year! For mor year!

Gooks for Chump 2020!

:roflmao:

thats what Im sayin tho... he be shitting on so called "third world" countries.....

yet so many folks from that country love him....

he blamed the whole country of China for this plandemic and continues to shit on them..

but yet here we are....

the funny shit is.. how many agent corporate spies in that crowd tho......??

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I want to see all that divisive talk off the board. How you gonna make fun of Truth about music and you make music too and you look 40.

Wow, I didn’t realize you and Truth had a lil fling going on!

But I don’t make fun of Truth about music or his age. I make fun of him for LYING about these things. Truth lied about being a doctor; Truth lies about being a DJ; and Truth lies about his age. Dude is a pathological liar. However, I DO believe he drinks Asian piss. But more importantly, Truth, like you, has smoke for any and every Black person who doesn’t blindly support the Democrips, but has nothing to say about “Asians for Trump” and other groups who support Trump and the GOP.

And no, I do not make music at all, nor am I 40.

As far as the so-called “divisive” ADOS talk, I rep it to the fullest. Black ADOS Americans were subjected to slavery from 1619 until 1865 (meaning our ancestors were free labor for 246 years), and then subjected to another 100 years of overt second-class citizenship status by law. We were locked out of the wealth of a country that we helped build. Today, this is manifested in our only having 2.6%, or $3 trillion, of the approximately $110 trillion dollars held in wealth in this country. This figure for our ethnic group is projected to be zero in a generation. Fighting for our piece of the pie, in the forms of reparations and a Black economic and political agenda, should be our main political objective. And anyone who obstructs that, obfuscates that, or outright challenges that is our enemy, and should be regarded and treated as such. That includes you, Hotlantan, mangobob, Truth, Walter Panov, BKF, and the rest of your cohort on this board.

TL:DR - Fuck y’all niggas and America needs to cut the check.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wow, I didn’t realize you and Truth had a lil fling going on!

But I don’t make fun of Truth about music or his age. I make fun of him for LYING about these things. Truth lied about being a doctor; Truth lies about being a DJ; and Truth lies about his age. Dude is a pathological liar. However, I DO believe he drinks Asian piss. But more importantly, Truth, like you, has smoke for any and every Black person who doesn’t blindly support the Democrips, but has nothing to say about “Asians for Trump” and other groups who support Trump and the GOP.

And no, I do not make music at all, nor am I 40.

As far as the so-called “divisive” ADOS talk, I rep it to the fullest. Black ADOS Americans were subjected to slavery from 1619 until 1865 (meaning our ancestors were free labor for 246 years), and then subjected to another 100 years of overt second-class citizenship status by law. We were locked out of the wealth of a country that we helped build. Today, this is manifested in our only having 2.6%, or $3 trillion, of the approximately $110 trillion dollars held in wealth in this country. This figure for our ethnic group is projected to be zero in a generation. Fighting for our piece of the pie, in the forms of reparations and a Black economic and political agenda, should be our main political objective. And anyone who obstructs that, obfuscates that, or outright challenges that is our enemy, and should be regarded and treated as such. That includes you, Hotlantan, mangobob, Truth, Walter Panov, BKF, and the rest of your cohort on this board.

TL:DR - Fuck y’all niggas and America needs to cut the check.

Ok. Where your neck at though?