VAiz4faggits and his family of coons

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What is his heritage? He’s afraid to actually talk, so the accent must be thick af. Or he sounds white af.

He a Bajan coon like that fag ASAP Rocky who is also from Harlem like him. They got coon factories on every block in Manhattan.

Flag_of_Barbados.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You are one weird bastard.

Ummm....weren’t you just asking for all of my social media accounts? Who’s the weird one here?

Since you hate Black Americans/ADOS, then evidently you’re not one of us. Some I’m just curious where you’re really from.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ummm....weren’t you just asking for all of my social media accounts? Who’s the weird one here?

Since you hate Black Americans/ADOS, then evidently you’re not one of us. Some I’m just curious where you’re really from.

You said you post ADOS on your social media and I asked you for the links.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
If it ain't you repost the vid with the white Oakland cap.

So if you saw that vid then you already know that the “lettaz” nigga you’re posting isn’t me. Which means you’re a willful straight-up liar who misrepresents shit. Par for the course with you anti-ADOS coons.

He a Bajan coon like that fag ASAP Rocky who is also from Harlem like him. They got coon factories on every block in Manhattan.

Flag_of_Barbados.gif

Oh ok! Thanks Taharqa. I knew he had to be on some other shit. Is he all up in Bajan business like he is in ours?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So if you saw that vid then you already know that the “lettaz” nigga you’re posting isn’t me. Which means you’re a willful straight-up liar who misrepresents shit. Par for the course with you anti-ADOS coons.

Oh ok! Thanks Taharqa. I knew he had to be on some other shit. Is he all up in Bajan business like he is in ours?

Where's your debate with white corporate America?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So if you saw that vid then you already know that the “lettaz” nigga you’re posting isn’t me. Which means you’re a willful straight-up liar who misrepresents shit. Par for the course with you anti-ADOS co

Nope. Once the white man gave him US citizenship and let him serve as a foot soldier in his imperialist military he completely forgot about his friends and family on the island. Out of sight, out of mind, he only rep Harlem now like his Bajan brother Dame Dash. Them white and hispanic immigrants in NYC is his family now. :lol: Like I said he isnt proud of being Bajan and went to great lengths to keep it suppressed as he disses Black America.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Nope. Once the white man gave him US citizenship and let him serve as a foot soldier in his imperialist military he completely forgot about his friends and family on the island. Out of sight, out of mind, he only rep Harlem now like his Bajan brother Dame Dash. Them white and hispanic immigrants in NYC is his family now. :lol: Like I said he isnt proud of being Bajan and went to great lengths to keep it suppressed as he disses Black America.

So he’s ex-military but acts pussy like this?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So he’s ex-military but acts pussy like this?

Yup he's bragged on the board about his service. White Americans know immigrant coons make loyal soldiers and feel a debt to them for "saving them". He would spray a bus full of ADOS school kids if Mr. Charlie told him itll get Biden elected. I believe his trolling and propoganda efforts are part of an assignment hes on now. Dude is clearly an agent.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you bitches gonna sit up in here and bicker back and forth to each other like some prissy bitches. Where's y'all debate with the whites? Where is your aggression towards the whites?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Yup he's bragged on the board about his service. White Americans know immigrant coons make loyal soldiers and feel a debt to them for "saving them". He would spray a bus full of ADOS school kids if Mr. Charlie told him itll get Biden elected. I believe his trolling and propoganda efforts are part of an assignment hes on now. Dude is clearly an agent.

:lol: I thought you had to pass certain intelligence tests to get into the military, though? They must have been short in their recruiting class and made an exception for him.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
That's fag talk

Telling a man to rep who he is and really back up the shit he types is “fag talk”, but asking for all of a man’s social media accounts and posting a fake IG of a man isn’t faggot behavior? Make it make sense batty-boi!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Telling a man to rep who he is and really back up the shit he types is “fag talk”, but asking for all of a man’s social media accounts and posting a fake IG of a man isn’t faggot behavior? Make it make sense batty-boi!

:yawn: You fuks ain't nothing but BGOL trolls, if you ain't prove it.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
:yawn: You fuks ain't nothing but BGOL trolls, if you ain't prove it.

A troll wouldn’t take the time to upload audio or accurate empirical data about Black economics in America: https://socialequity.duke.edu/portfolio-item/what-we-get-wrong-about-closing-the-racial-wealth-gap/

However, a troll WOULD:
  • Willfully lie, misrepresent, or obfuscate this information;
  • Man-google someone because he can’t refute anything the guy has to say;
  • Campaign to get someone’s social media accounts in a weak attempt to discredit the person;
  • Willfully represent a social media profile of a person knowing they aren’t that person;
  • Accuse someone else of being a troll while being a troll themselves and lying and hiding their own ethnic background.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
A troll wouldn’t take the time to upload audio or accurate empirical data about Black economics in America: https://socialequity.duke.edu/portfolio-item/what-we-get-wrong-about-closing-the-racial-wealth-gap/

However, a troll WOULD:
  • Willfully lie, misrepresent, or obfuscate this information;
  • Man-google someone because he can’t refute anything the guy has to say;
  • Campaign to get someone’s social media accounts in a weak attempt to discredit the person;
  • Willfully represent a social media profile of a person knowing they aren’t that person;
  • Accuse someone else of being a troll while being a troll themselves and lying and hiding their own ethnic background.

Yep a Troll would upload audio, you are the 2020 pikestreet at least pikestreet was funny/entertaining.

Again, Where is that debate with whites and the aggression against them? You trying to get me to cut the reparations check?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Yep a Troll would upload audio, you are the 2020 pikestreet at least pikestreet was funny/entertaining.

Again, Where is that debate with whites and the aggression against them? You trying to get me to cut the reparations check?

You’re just gonna ignore all of the other bullet points that apply to you, huh?:D You really should be banned for the fuckery you’ve engaged in in this thread.

As far as the debate with and aggression with whites, where are they on this board? The only two I’m aware of who are open about it are Danny and Heli, neither of whom comments on the issue. The opposition to ADOS on here comes from usurpers like you and your ilk, and the politically lost who are still beholden to the Democratic Party. You’re the ones trying to keep us from getting our message out with your nonstop silly shit.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You’re just gonna ignore all of the other bullet points that apply to you, huh?:D You really should be banned for the fuckery you’ve engaged in in this thread.

As far as the debate with and aggression with whites, where are they on this board? The only two I’m aware of who are open about it are Danny and Heli, neither of whom comments on the issue. The opposition to ADOS on here comes from usurpers like you and your ilk, and the politically lost who are still beholden to the Democratic Party. You’re the ones trying to keep us from getting our message out with your nonstop silly shit.

You proved my point, you are a BGOL troll and a self hating one at that. You find black folk on and off the board to harass and point fingers at but you bitches can't find any white people. You bitches were quiet as church mice until election year. Your game is weak all you talk about is anti democrat and anti black immigrants. You fucks are pro-republican and pro Trump.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You proved my point, you are a BGOL troll and a self hating one at that. You find black folk on and off the board to harass and point fingers at but you bitches can't find any white people. You bitches were quiet as church mice until election year. Your game is weak all you talk about is anti democrat and anti black immigrants. You fucks are pro-republican and pro Trump.

Who have I harassed off the board? If anything, you were attempting to harass me off the board by man-googling and trying to get my social media accounts!!

And ADOS was very active prior to the election year, even if you were not aware of it.

And here's an interesting Twitter thread. Being Bajan, perhaps it will resonate with you:

Courtesy of Taharqa: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a...wing-up-being-ashamed-of-ados-in-nyc.1100199/

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You personally are too lazy to harass anyone off the board, like I said you are a BGOL troll. And fuck your lame postings of other trolls.

But you just said I harass people on and off the board about ADOS?!? Which is it?

And what do you think about this Bajan initiative? Seems interesting, huh?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
But you just said I harass people on and off the board about ADOS?!? Which is it?

And what do you think about this Bajan initiative? Seems interesting, huh?

I harass people about ADOS? There you go with the weak try of flipping shit to look like a victim. Anyway I thought ADOS was about reparations, what does it have to do with me or black immigrants? Again where is your fight and aggression towards white folk?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I harass people about ADOS? There you go with the weak try of flipping shit to look like a victim. Anyway I thought ADOS was about reparations, what does it have to do with me or black immigrants? Again where is your fight and aggression towards white folk?

Fuck nigga, are you illiterate or dyslexic? Below are YOUR WORDS:

You proved my point, you are a BGOL troll and a self hating one at that. You find black folk on and off the board to harass and point fingers at but you bitches can't find any white people.

And then you say:

You personally are too lazy to harass anyone off the board, like I said you are a BGOL troll. And fuck your lame postings of other trolls.

Which is it, you dumb muthafucka? And who was the one man-googling and trying to find someone's real-life social media accounts? You! You Bajan faggot.

And yes, ADOS is about reparations. And it should be between US and the U.S. government. And you and your grifting ilk should shut the fuck up and stay your stupid asses out of the goddamn conversation.