VAiz4faggits and his family of coons

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Wow, I didn’t realize you and Truth had a lil fling going on!

But I don’t make fun of Truth about music or his age. I make fun of him for LYING about these things. Truth lied about being a doctor; Truth lies about being a DJ; and Truth lies about his age. Dude is a pathological liar. However, I DO believe he drinks Asian piss. But more importantly, Truth, like you, has smoke for any and every Black person who doesn’t blindly support the Democrips, but has nothing to say about “Asians for Trump” and other groups who support Trump and the GOP.

And no, I do not make music at all, nor am I 40.

As far as the so-called “divisive” ADOS talk, I rep it to the fullest. Black ADOS Americans were subjected to slavery from 1619 until 1865 (meaning our ancestors were free labor for 246 years), and then subjected to another 100 years of overt second-class citizenship status by law. We were locked out of the wealth of a country that we helped build. Today, this is manifested in our only having 2.6%, or $3 trillion, of the approximately $110 trillion dollars held in wealth in this country. This figure for our ethnic group is projected to be zero in a generation. Fighting for our piece of the pie, in the forms of reparations and a Black economic and political agenda, should be our main political objective. And anyone who obstructs that, obfuscates that, or outright challenges that is our enemy, and should be regarded and treated as such. That includes you, Hotlantan, mangobob, Truth, Walter Panov, BKF, and the rest of your cohort on this board.

TL:DR - Fuck y’all niggas and America needs to cut the check.
You ADOS cacs and coons always with the homo talk. You must think only one person logs in under this handle. I haven’t been a DJ since I was in high school. I don’t lie about my age dumb fuck. The doctor shit was a bullshit anonymity trolling thing. Like We the only people who want to remain anonymous and troll a forum. Guess what cat’s out the bag!!! We a music production team omg!!! You’re not a doctor oh my god!!!! Idiot ass niggas.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You ADOS cacs and coons always with the homo talk. You must think only one person logs in under this handle. I haven’t been a DJ since I was in high school. I don’t lie about my age dumb fuck. The doctor shit was a bullshit anonymity trolling thing. Like We the only people who want to remain anonymous and troll a forum. Guess what cat’s out the bag!!! We a music production team omg!!! You’re not a doctor oh my god!!!! Idiot ass niggas.

So now you have multiple personalities huh?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
FOH talking bout a debate. You running for president of the idiots club?

Fuck boy, YOU’RE the one in here looking for my social media accounts! If you’re so upset about ADOS and getting called out on your bullshit, then step to me RIGHT HERE! Prove who the fuck you are and whether you’re really about that or not.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fuck boy, YOU’RE the one in here looking for my social media accounts! If you’re so upset about ADOS and getting called out on your bullshit, then step to me RIGHT HERE! Prove who the fuck you are and whether you’re really about that or not.

Lol you sound hurt.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Oh you can't see me in the clips, a no neck pumpkin head mofo is standing in front of me.

OK, so you’re afraid to step to the mic or a Zoom? You just want to be a mousepad mobster and keyboard killer, huh?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Is this what you're gonna taking?

Still caping for Truth, I see? Or, as he’s now claiming, his account is that of a music production team that is used by multiple people. He gets more delusional by the day.

As for you, you googled by screen name (man-googling), found a Twitter account that had #vaiz4hustlaz as a hashtag, and are now trying to claim that it is me. All because you don’t think Black Americans deserve reparations or a Black economic agenda that excludes foreign coons like you. You’re really that butt-hurt about this shit, huh?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Dude tried to hide his heritage til I aired it out, dont expect much from the clown. Anti ADOS only exist online where its "safe".

What is his heritage? He’s afraid to actually talk, so the accent must be thick af. Or he sounds white af.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Still caping for Truth, I see? Or, as he’s now claiming, his account is that of a music production team that is used by multiple people. He gets more delusional by the day.

As for you, you googled by screen name (man-googling), found a Twitter account that had #vaiz4hustlaz as a hashtag, and are now trying to claim that it is me. All because you don’t think Black Americans deserve reparations or a Black economic agenda that excludes foreign coons like you. You’re really that butt-hurt about this shit, huh?

If it ain't you go to bed.