Vaccinated people now make up the majority of covid deaths

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nope. Never said that. You're most likely to have sever complications and yes, for some people that could mean death (those with health complications). If vaccinated people were dying like flies in the hot sun, then it would be national and global news. We aren't and that's not happening.
You sure you wasn’t wishing death or blaming anti vaxxers for Covid outbreaks, etc

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Nobody really knows what in that vaccine shit. I went to different Walgreens and CVSs and I asked the pharmacist what are the ingredients in the vaccine. They gave me vague answers cause they didn’t even know. But, they really wanted to give it to me. You get jabbed up like a heroin addict and yo ass drops dead.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
The delusion is to take the jab, think you were safe, not change your disgusting lifestyle, and not die. Many vaxxers thought this and did not change.

The delusion of thinking you do not need the vax, but continue to live a nasty lifestyle. And not die. Many non Vaxxers thought that.

As much as you might want to make this a civil war, the majority of people who died were obese. Both sides have obese people because, this is America.

Yall not fighting the real fight that actually saves lives. You think taking it will do that. And the other side thinks not taking it will do that. Both are wrong. The only way to save lives is to eat healthier and excersize.
We're saying the same thing. I'm addressing the misinformation being spread by antivaxxers that the vaccine was presented as a curative.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
who you telling!!!!
Once the NY PD & FDP sued for trying to force them to take it I nkew it was just a matter of time before they said fuck it... you dnt need to have it work. They NEVER made it apply to postal workers or transit workers... they knew wtf was gonna happen. NOW its time to watch EVERYBODY who took that shit drop dead. You cant feel bad for them... they weren't forced to do it they just weren't willing to stand up for their right to not be forced to take it.

Meanwhile covid was the leading cause of death for said police officers and they are out and about interacting with and potentially infecting the most overpoliced population on the planet...aka black people. There were videos posted on here of police refusing to even wear masks when entering the homes of immuno-compromised people.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Meanwhile covid was the leading cause of death for said police officers and they are out and about interacting with and potentially infecting the most overpoliced population on the planet...aka black people. There were videos posted on here of police refusing to even wear masks when entering the homes of immuno-compromised people.

meanwhile..... those who refused to get the shot got their jobs back & their back pay & the city had to get inline & nolonger obligated to compel people to get the shot to get the job & continue to work.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nobody really knows what in that vaccine shit. I went to different Walgreens and CVSs and I asked the pharmacist what are the ingredients in the vaccine. They gave me vague answers cause they didn’t even know. But, they really wanted to give it to me. You get jabbed up like a heroin addict and yo ass drops dead.
If there was any doubt this tranny fucking stuttering moron was legally retarded. The ingredients are posted on the website and anywhere the vaccine is given you lying fucking fag

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That seems to have worked out fine for the ones who lived.

“There is nothing in the record to support the rationality of keeping a vaccination mandate for public employees, while vacating the mandate for private sector employees or creating a carveout for certain professions, like athletes, artists and performers,” the judge wrote.

THIS is where they f*cked up

@tallblacknyc said in real time. If you gonna do it? Do it right make it make sense.

It wasn't about making the vaccine mandatory really if you peep it. People were going to refuse that is NOTHING new.

It was more the ass backwards protocols and poor leadership

In a weird way Kyrie unintentionally exposed it. Cause the minute he had secret meetings to get an exemption JUST for himself? It showed this whole thing was messed up from top to bottom.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
The delusion is to take the jab, think you were safe, not change your disgusting lifestyle, and not die. Many vaxxers thought this and did not change.

The delusion of thinking you do not need the vax, but continue to live a nasty lifestyle. And not die. Many non Vaxxers thought that.

As much as you might want to make this a civil war, the majority of people who died were obese. Both sides have obese people because, this is America.

Yall not fighting the real fight that actually saves lives. You think taking it will do that. And the other side thinks not taking it will do that. Both are wrong. The only way to save lives is to eat healthier and excersize.
There are other comorbidities than obesity such as age. Yeah, there are a lot obese people but there are also a lot of smokers, drinkers, non-obese diabetics, people with lung problems and just old people.

I know it's fun to shit on fat people with people like Lizzo running around doing their thing but being fat isn't the only indicator of poor health and, in fact, not every obese person is in poor health.

Saying exercise is a way to stop a pandemic is just stupid. Exercise is great but it's not stopping a pandemic.

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
They didn't want to talk to you because you look like a fucking possum.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

You should speak with YOUR DOCTOR brotha.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
just trust the science bro..... never question big pharma

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

“There is nothing in the record to support the rationality of keeping a vaccination mandate for public employees, while vacating the mandate for private sector employees or creating a carveout for certain professions, like athletes, artists and performers,” the judge wrote.

THIS is where they f*cked up

@tallblacknyc said in real time. If you gonna do it? Do it right make it make sense.

It wasn't about making the vaccine mandatory really if you peep it. People were going to refuse that is NOTHING new.

It was more the ass backwards protocols and poor leadership

In a weird way Kyrie unintentionally exposed it. Cause the minute he had secret meetings to get an exemption JUST for himself? It showed this whole thing was messed up from top to bottom.
Smiles.. you been my witness to mad things I was predicting and saying was going to happen

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Smiles.. you been my witness to mad things I was predicting and saying was going to happen

I try my best to show receipts

You BEEN said all this stuff they saying now YEARS ago and it's all on record.

Then they get mad you were right

You never took sides aint no sides to take

Who rooting for death? We all lose.

Your point was always don't just do NOTHING, protect yourself and your family

And watch who BENEFITTING from all this misery.

And now dudes post the same misinformation over and over and over

After they are PROVEN wrong

Thread hopping spreading bullsh*t

I can't be the info police no more.

I'm done bro.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Look long enough and you'll find data to support however the fuck you feel. :dunno:

xzpFOb.jpg

Cuzzo you ain't lying

But no matter how they feel people still suffering and dying

And it's really cause dudes won't wash and wear mask

What THAT say?

Last edited:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are other comorbidities than obesity such as age. Yeah, there are a lot obese people but there are also a lot of smokers, drinkers, non-obese diabetics, people with lung problems and just old people.

I know it's fun to shit on fat people with people like Lizzo running around doing their thing but being fat isn't the only indicator of poor health and, in fact, not every obese person is in poor health.

Saying exercise is a way to stop a pandemic is just stupid. Exercise is great but it's not stopping a pandemic.
Your agreeing with me, but trying to be a contratian for some reason.

Abstracting from what I said that if everyone excersized that would stop a pandemic shows low reading comprehension.

Diet, excersize, good personal hygiene, disinfectants, im sure im missing a few more things. These things as I said help "SAVE" lives. And you agreed by saying "Its great" but how do you strech it to these things stop a pandemic? Why would anyone with any good sense go against any of these Healthy things as a way to help prevent death in a pandemic?

"Not every obese person is in poor health" is Stupid.
what your promoting here is dangerous. You're looking at a snap shot of someones life where they don't at that moment have hypertension, high cholesterol, or diabetes. What your not saying is those people are at higher risk for those things at some point. What your not saying is this is where covid finds a home. In the people who are obese but dont feel unhealthy. You dont have any people at all that were obese and living a happy life and died from covid? You must be lucky or dont know anyone. I can name 3 people off the quickness. One of them was a good popular friend, Prince Markie Dee of the Fat Boys. Lived his whole life fat, lost the weight, was doing great till covid came and he died.

So, just to reiterate the facts.... heres one of many articles that make it clear obesity is not "obese is not in poor health" thing like this guy is saying.

https://www.science.org/content/article/why-covid-19-more-deadly-people-obesity-even-if-theyre-young

And yes BGOL you can find articles from some weirdo websites saying obese is not bad. But BGOLers do not get caught off guard. Live a healthy life style from now. Cuz if it aint one thing it will be the other. listen to stupid remarks trying to take away the seriousness of obesity like this guys at your own risk.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one said the vaccine was the cure, it's supposed to limit the severity.

Its amazing how many folks out here have

piss poor memories..

they just be sayin any silly shit...

instead of the truth,

this is not a vaccine

and its more harmful than it is effective,

it breaks down the immune system

and its still being covered up!!

like the vanishing of tiffany dover...

media just has a complete blackout

on tiffany dover and her vanishing...

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Your agreeing with me, but trying to be a contratian for some reason.

Abstracting from what I said that if everyone excersized that would stop a pandemic shows low reading comprehension.

Diet, excersize, good personal hygiene, disinfectants, im sure im missing a few more things. These things as I said help "SAVE" lives. And you agreed by saying "Its great" but how do you strech it to these things stop a pandemic? Why would anyone with any good sense go against any of these Healthy things as a way to help prevent death in a pandemic?

"Not every obese person is in poor health" is Stupid.
what your promoting here is dangerous. You're looking at a snap shot of someones life where they don't at that moment have hypertension, high cholesterol, or diabetes. What your not saying is those people are at higher risk for those things at some point. What your not saying is this is where covid finds a home. In the people who are obese but dont feel unhealthy. You dont have any people at all that were obese and living a happy life and died from covid? You must be lucky or dont know anyone. I can name 3 people off the quickness. One of them was a good popular friend, Prince Markie Dee of the Fat Boys. Lived his whole life fat, lost the weight, was doing great till covid came and he died.

So, just to reiterate the facts.... heres one of many articles that make it clear obesity is not "obese is not in poor health" thing like this guy is saying.

https://www.science.org/content/article/why-covid-19-more-deadly-people-obesity-even-if-theyre-young

And yes BGOL you can find articles from some weirdo websites saying obese is not bad. But BGOLers do not get caught off guard. Live a healthy life style from now. Cuz if it aint one thing it will be the other. listen to stupid remarks trying to take away the seriousness of obesity like this guys at your own risk.
I'm not being contrarian nor am I promoting anything dangerous. Yes, being obese puts you at greater risk for certain health conditions but it's not the only condition that leaves people vulnerable to COVID. That was my point.

Furthermore, I only brought that point up because you made this about being obese. Being at a normal weight doesn't protect you from COVID. Spreading a dangerous idea would be, let me see, giving people the idea that they have nothing to worry about if they're not overweight or obese. Someone can easily get that idea from what you wrote.

People have been promoting weight loss and eating right long before COVID. There's an entire industry around just that. That's not going to change bad habits though. When there is a pandemic, it's a very responsible to promote vaccines that have been shown to reduce hospitalization and death rather than turning the subject to obesity.

Oh, and:
While being overweight is a precursor to obesity and, like obesity, can increase the risk of diabetes, heart attack and stroke, it’s also possible to be overweight and still healthy, especially if you’re free from chronic diseases like hypertension or diabetes.

If you have a problem with the above statement, take it up with the Wexner Medical Center.

PS

My brother died from COVID. He was overweight. My uncle, who is even more overweight and older, had COVID but didn't get severely ill. In fact, he may have been the one who unintentionally gave it to my brother.
I never said being obese doesn't put you at risk.

I said there were other comorbidities so a false equivocation between being pro-vax and anti-vax because both sides are obese is wrong and dangerous. One side is being responsible, the other isn't.

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
meanwhile..... those who refused to get the shot got their jobs back & their back pay & the city had to get inline & nolonger obligated to compel people to get the shot to get the job & continue to work.
Actually, the case in NYC is currently awaiting a decision by the Appellant court. The vaccine mandate still exist for municipal employees in New York City (NYPD, FDNY, New York City Department of Sanitation, etc.).