Vaccinated people now make up the majority of covid deaths

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Way better than spending years trying to convince people I was a doctor for clout knowing I'm just a lying ass loser claiming it was my spouses medical books knowing that she didn't graduate either you weird ass ebay shopping motherfucker. I actually studied virology as part of my coursework IN ACTUAL SCHOOL which is why I made the distinction. Have some dignity about yourself
Dr. Truth, he does have a point

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lol why do you keep going you already admitted you are on here habitually lying? You sure you don't take this seriously? You need more conviction like when you were lying about that medical licensing.
Just like Kevin Durant is on here pretending to be a real estate agent. You don’t get it . AT ALL. But I don’t give a fuck

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Query: What are the chances of dry humping a chick while you are both fully clothed and getting her pregnant?

Sperm cells are microscopic, why don't they just pass through the cotton fibers?

Oh, that's right, they are delivered in a fluid. You just don't ejaculated individual sperm cells. Just like when you sneeze, the virus and bacteria cells are in a fluid.

So a chain link fence would indeed stop mosquitoes if they were in a ball made out of cotton candy.

/dead

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people are getting are a high amount of material in their shots, some are not.

The FDA knows the production process is fucked up but does nothing. They document the problems on form 483 which the whistle blower is talking about. She now thinks it’s no longer negligence, it must be intentional.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is authorized to perform inspections under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, Sec. 704 (21 USC §374) "Factory Inspection".[1] Form FDA 483,[2] "Inspectional Observations," is a form used by the FDA to document and communicate concerns discovered during these inspections.