Vaccinated people now make up the majority of covid deaths

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My black doctor told me black folks that work indoors and at night need extra. That might explain why my covid symptoms were very mild.
Yup. Vitamin C creates an environment similar to hydrogen peroxide in the body which is a milder version of Alcohol that we know kills all viruses. Vitamin C should be staple in everyone’s daily routine to prevent getting sick.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
After the fact. This was being reported in China and the Philippines specifically back in 2020. People over here only started talking about this in 2021.

Western medicine is not the All Be All solution for everything.

^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Old news, but this is what they were doing in Asia countiries at the start of the pandemic. No matter how you feel about the vaccine, why wasn't the media talking more about this.

bro?

This is NOT new by any means

And staying fit healthy eating well is a STAPLE TO A LONG HEALTHY LIFE

PERIOD

but go back and search the threads just on HERE

and see how even THAT folk were NOT wiling to do

before or AFTER mainstream media encouraged it.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro?

This is NOT new by any means

And staying fit healthy eating well is a STAPLE TO A LONG HEALTHY LIFE

PERIOD

but go back and search the threads just on HERE

and see how even THAT folk were NOT wiling to do

before or AFTER mainstream media encouraged it.

Yeah that's why I said OLD NEWS. Hell I am sure if I looked back in the achieves from 2020, I am sure I posted information about taking Vitamin C and it's impact on the Covid. Again, taking Vitamin C via IV has even been used as a method to cure people of Aids, HIV, and other viruses as far back as the 80's.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vitamin C is not old to our people. The one main food most people ate yesterday, Collard Greens, were eaten by us because of the high
Vitamin C content

t.
6641964_0.jpg

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Strange how there are no attacks in this thread against the Washington Post...Niggas got their marching orders.

They believe everything there white daddy tells them. They forgot how deceptive the white man is. He said they needed and like fools they took it without question. Now, the devil is telling them the vaccine was no good in the first place.

These niggaz were robots in the beginning and the attacked those who were against the vaccine. Now, they probably feel dumb they took it. Now they’ve been poisoned for eternity!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They believe everything there white daddy tells them. They forgot how deceptive the white man is. He said they needed and like fools they took it without question. Now, the devil is telling them the vaccine was no good in the first place.

These niggaz were robots in the beginning and the attacked those who were against the vaccine. Now, they probably feel dumb they took it. Now they’ve been poisoned for eternity!
I don’t believe everyone that got the shot actually got it (I think they gave out tons of placebos) but the more “boosters” people would get the higher the chances increase they get the real shot. I know enough people that got the shot that are fine and some that have hard their health compromised so I’ve seen the gamut.

The one thing that has been consistent is that the more shots people got, the more sick they’ve become with side effects either respiratory or autoimmune issues or mental disorders starting to manifest with mood changes or anger issues being escalated.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I don’t believe everyone that got the shot actually got it (I think they gave out tons of placebos) but the more “boosters” people would get the higher the chances increase they get the real shot. I know enough people that got the shot that are fine and some that have hard their health compromised so I’ve seen the gamut.

The one thing that has been consistent is that the more shots people got, the more sick they’ve become with side effects either respiratory or autoimmune issues or mental disorders starting to manifest with mood changes or anger issues being escalated.

Reading the comments some are trying to be slick and want to use examples of other social things to relate to this vaccine/Covid shit.

The elite creates a problem, the Covid, and then a solution, the vaccine.

One of the elites agendas is to reduce the population. Listen to what Bill Gates says about depopulation. It makes you wonder why a Microsoft leader would be so much into us taking the vaccine??? Add 2 + 2 together. He’s pro depopulation + pro vaccine = death or depopulation.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
The article is very misleading. Most people are vaccinated so that would fall in alignment with the majority of people that make up covid19 deaths. What the article didn't conveniently mention is that those vaccinated covid19 deaths are like a tear drop in the ocean compared to people who are currently vaccinated and didn't die from covid19.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

so anybody that gets any kind of ailment once vaccinated... its the fault of the vaccine? how do you go about proving causation/correlation on that?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew i didnt NEED no fuckin vaccine. I just got it so my family could feel safe around me and so I could travel. I aint never caught anything more than half a cold in my whole life.
Yea, I caught Covid in August. I'm not vaxxed, but thinking about getting the Pfizer vax.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With all the hidden experiments from up high I would not be surprised if something is going on. There still is no hope for a poor black man in America.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think each person is different. I only had the flu shot once about 30 years ago when I went into the Army. Never caught the flu. Never got the vaccine have never caught Covid. However, my ex had it before I knew she had it along with her daughter when Covid first started. I never got sick. Never tested positive but I also still self-quarantine. Never caught colds or got sick in my life. No kidding. I'll be 54 next month. Never had a cavity in my entire life. My immune system is odd to say the least.

I realize I'm older, so I don't eat garbage anymore. It was hard but I only eat about 1500mgs of sodium daily. No sugar no processed foods. Only raw fruits and veggies along with fish and 16 hour daily fasting.

Be that as it may. When I go out, I'm usually one of the only people who has a mask and or gloves on. Then again, I have always been weird. Don't touch the carts at stores on the handles always grab the sides. Growing up never drank after anyone even fam. One time on lunch went to the store and bought some expensive roasted walnuts and this chick just came outta nowhere and stuck her hand in my bag, :puke: here, you can have all of them I'm full. No disrespect but I have NEVER understood how some of you cats pass blunts to one another. :smh::puke:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
read these comments, these people up here trying to rationalize this deadly vaccine. They don’t want to admit that they’ve been suckered into taking the kool aid.

I knew that vaccine was no good. Look at the people giving it to you. It’s the same people who been trying to wipe black people off the face of the planet. Why would they want you to take it so bad? They’ve been forcing that shit on you to take for so long.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea, I caught Covid in August. I'm not vaxxed, but thinking about getting the Pfizer vax.

Are you around "vaccinated" people?? If so do you constantly wash your hands and face??

You do know" vaccinated"people SHED right??

and shedding toxifys the air around them, especially in enclose areas,

like office buildings, airports/plane, trains etc..

You do KNOW about shedding right??

Bruh companies that forced folks to get "vaccinated" then

work in an enclosed area, marinating in vax shedding,

creating what became known as

LONG TERM COVID!!

thats why I aint taking NO experimental drug..

Always wait and see how the lab rats react first...

and I aint liking what Im seeing..

Anybody seen the nurse that fainted on t.v right after

she took the experimental drug..

Tiffany Dover, she hasnt been seen alive

SINCE FAINTING On T.V!!

mass media wants to act like

she never existed...

and its easy to make gullible muthafuckas

forget what you want them to forget...

Dont worry tho..

Mrfreddygoodbud Here THO!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid little dummys

THINK

80 pecent of the population has taken the experimental drug

NO STUPID LITTLE DUMMYS

ITS A FUCKIN MEDICAL EXPERIMENT

HALF OF THAT 80 percent

GOT PLACEBOS...

stupid little dummys

if it wasnt for the PLACEBOS,

Half you lab rats wouldnt be here right now..

Half you muthafuckas who THINK they got the vaccine

DID NOT...

SLD

dont be a

SLD

stupid little dummy

Question

EVERYTHING

stop following blindly!!

Placebos muthafucka PLACEBOS

saves a lot of muthafuckas, from

weaking their immune system...

Gonna be MUCH less and less

placebods, as they inject yall

with booster after booster

experimental drug after experimental drug...

we really need to stop callin this shit a vaccine..

its NOT a fuckin VACCINE!!!