Vaccinated people now make up the majority of covid deaths

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Actually, the case in NYC is currently awaiting a decision by the Appellant court. The vaccine mandate still exist for municipal employees in New York City (NYPD, FDNY, New York City Department of Sanitation, etc.).
not for long.... & not for transit workers.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep listening to clowns. Remember this is the same dude that promotes Jay Morrison to this day.

WAIT..

Irene Cara was vaccinated like BoB Seget from

Americans funniest home video??

that experimental drug is taking folks out

BEFORE their time...

Did they ever find out if Kevin Samuals

taken this experimental drug?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Not to stop a respiratory virus. I heard one doctor say thinking a mask stops the covid virus is like thinking a chain link fence stops a mosquito.
I remember posting studies on masks in March 2020. They were based off the SARS outbreak from many years prior to Covid. Those emergency workers who wore masks became less ill than those who didn't. They guessed that it had something to do with viral load, but the effect was there. There was also talk of virus on droplets as opposed to just the virus itself. Masks stop the droplets the virus can be on.

So basically, while people were getting sick, they weren't getting as sick. I posted this back when the 'experts' told us masks didn't work and to just was our hands for 20 seconds. Still ain't caught this shit that I know of.

Problem is people wearing bootlegg masks, not the n95. They also ignoring ventilation.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Actually, the case in NYC is currently awaiting a decision by the Appellant court. The vaccine mandate still exist for municipal employees in New York City (NYPD, FDNY, New York City Department of Sanitation, etc.).

^^^

The mandate still remains in place though – the city has appealed both rulings.

sidebar : I appreciate you ALWAYS making a lot of effort to post accurate information on the board brother

unbiased

salute.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously it doesn't stop it nothing 100% stops anything but I will ask again why the doctors wear mask? Hopefully I will get a straight answer.
I asked my friend who is a surgeon and he said it is to prevent the passage of germs and any droplets falling onto the patient, not for stopping a respiratory virus.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd like to know who that retarded doctor is. Masks stop droplets which is what carries the virus. The virus can't get airborne by itself. It needs droplets to do that.
If masks were effective, we would see a big difference in transmission rates from places with mask mandates and those without. But we don't.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
If masks were effective, we would see a big difference in transmission rates from places with mask mandates and those without. But we don't.
How do you know we're not? I haven't seen a single study comparing places with and without mask mandates. There is certainly plenty of evidence that shows masks are effective.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
A virus is the smallest type of germ, much smaller than the holes in masks people wear. Hence why a doctor said a mask stopping a virus is like a chain link fence stopping a mosquito.

Coronavirus: 0.1μm
Pore size of standard surgical mask: 0.3-10 μm

Word.. can't fault people for erring on the side of caution though.

I say do you as long as it's not hurting anyone else. Trying to sway folks in one direction of the other is a waste of time (not saying You, just speaking generally)

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
1 doctor huh.

Dr. Giggles

dr-giggles-the-doctor-is-in.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^

The mandate still remains in place though – the city has appealed both rulings.

sidebar : I appreciate you ALWAYS making a lot of effort to post accurate information on the board brother

unbiased

salute.
"Thank you," and "Thank you" for posting the link. I have actually spoken to a few people in person who didn't seem to have either read the whole article in print or didn't listen to the entire story when it was on the evening news.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
A virus is the smallest type of germ, much smaller than the holes in masks people wear. Hence why a doctor said a mask stopping a virus is like a chain link fence stopping a mosquito.

Coronavirus: 0.1μm
Pore size of standard surgical mask: 0.3-10 μm

Query: What are the chances of dry humping a chick while you are both fully clothed and getting her pregnant?

Sperm cells are microscopic, why don't they just pass through the cotton fibers?

Oh, that's right, they are delivered in a fluid. You just don't ejaculated individual sperm cells. Just like when you sneeze, the virus and bacteria cells are in a fluid.

So a chain link fence would indeed stop mosquitoes if they were in a ball made out of cotton candy.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I didn't want to go there but if you have a problem wearing a mask in public that isn't legitimately health-related, then I'm forced to believe you're a nasty motherfucker.

Show me any person that values health, hygiene, and cleanliness who really wants to go among a group of strangers where some of them are couging and sneezing and think "I have no problem breathing in their discharge"?
5be5b48166be505cdc179c8e

I question the commonsense, habits and hygiene of some of y'all. Seriously.