Trump attacks Rep. Cummings’s district, calling it a ‘disgusting ......

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cry a river, fuck boy!
Black people are waking up and that befuddles and confound your coon mind!
I thought you put me on ignore Aldebaran you lying little fag. lol.

First of all pussy, you never identified yourself as Black to even be speaking for Black people.

You've consistently run from all suggestions that you show your lily white hand.

Second of all, if you think "woke" is TBA, you're not only a brainwashed cuckold who's dumb as a bag of rocks to boot.

Since you're supposed to be an actual Black man let's see if you go here and post a picture of your hand with BGOL and your user ID or if you run away again for the umpteenth time like a little bitch.
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/inspired-by-steelwell-identity-post.181498/

Last edited:

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is he lying tho?

What I hate about BGOL and Trump is that he could be telling the absolute 100% truth about whatever. And rather than dissect what the Cheeto in charge says, yall get defensive because he has yall in your emotions.

Here's the thing if people want to be honest, the entire city ain't fucked up. Yes it has its hoods, drugs, crime like every other major American city. Nobody wants to talk about the gentrified parts of the city that exist plus the Inner Harbor. They don't even mention Columbia, MD which is part of his district which just got rated the #18 best place to live in America (10 miles away from Baltimore).

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem with your comment is too many don’t even know what racism is. There is also a willingness to give certain racists a pass just because they are not republicans and that is what is setting us back.

These sellouts think only a trump supporter is racist as if it is some yes or no indicator.

What I hate about BGOL is how so many so-called Black men have so little pride in themselves as Black folks as to not know when to reject ANY AND ALL the words of an open racist.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
People mad but he ain't lying.

He said the same about my district (John Lewis).

Ain't did shit but bring Mercedes Benz Stadium which helps his rich white friends, not his long time (Black) constituents.

Look at the condition of the Morris Brown Gym which bears his name.

Go fuck yourself you piece of trump shit.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Baltimore has a mayor or mayors (depending on how it's divided up) I'm not from Baltimore. The State of Maryland also has a governor...While Elijah is repping Baltimore, the local government and state government have a major role to play in policing up Baltimore. Not just Elijah. All he needs to do is gear funding towards projects made known to him by those in charge...at least that's how it should work..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey brother,

This thread is high on emotions of so-called black men that are full of feminine energy.

There is a large portion of “men” in this thread that would rather ignore the truth from someone they hate and believe lies from someone they like.

Ain't did shit but bring Mercedes Benz Stadium which helps his rich white friends, not his long time (Black) constituents.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
A tactic right out of the white supremacy playbook is to design terrible conditions for black people and then blame them for it being terrible.

And of course, when blacks actually DO create good conditions for ourselves despite the obstacles set by white supremacists they drop bombs on our developments.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We should have learned by now that we got to do for self. Regardless of who wronged us in the past it is up to us to determine our future.

Or should we wait for the benevolent whites to give us our 40 acres and a mule?

Many immigrants also have horrible backstories, some of which rival ours. We have got to start thinking in terms of WE instead of ME, come together, face our issues and solve our problems internally. Our Representatives should reflect that sentiment instead of capitulating to other interest groups to maintain status quo.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Truth hurts.

Where was John Lewis when Morris Brown needed money?

His name is on the building for Crissake.

Now the oldest HBCU started by African Americans is an afterthought.

If Trump tells 9 lies and 1 truth, you don't want to believe the 1 truth because it came from a liar?

So it true because you say it's true? You are not as important and profound as you think you are. Again go fuck yourself you gutter snipe.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So it true because you say it's true? You are not as important and profound as you think you are. Again go fuck yourself you gutter snipe.

Let's just stick our neck in the sand and act like we don't know about the many problems Baltimore has.

Your insults reflect your mental capacity.

When you are ready for a civil discussion let me know.

Or better yet...don't.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I appreciate your emotional candor but I am a straight, black man, so I don't communicate in tears, whines and feminine invectives. In short, I don't understand you.
I guess objective observation can appear to be emotional candor to the easily offended and obtuse. Ironically, you seem to be the emotionally invested and personally insulted one by my characterization of your white daddy. In short, you're a bitch.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Here's the thing if people want to be honest, the entire city ain't fucked up. Yes it has its hoods, drugs, crime like every other major American city. Nobody wants to talk about the gentrified parts of the city that exist plus the Inner Harbor. They don't even mention Columbia, MD which is part of his district which just got rated the #18 best place to live in America (10 miles away from Baltimore).
Columbia has nothing to do with Baltimore. Why even mention it?
Columbia is in an entirely different county - Howard.
It's not in Baltimore City, which operates at its own county and voting district, inside of Baltimore County.

How the hell does Baltimore City have the 5th highest school budget in America and yet it's school system ranks as the worst in Maryland and the one of the worst in the Nation.

An overwhelming portion of Baltimore City looks like this ...am I lying?
1.jpg
the-hood.jpg
8382437300_0e88fbb45c_b.jpg
LJKVR5TFFZCW5KOJJZ5IC5YYMM.jpg

Last edited:

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Columbia has nothing to do with Baltimore. Why even mention it?
Columbia is in an entirely different county - Howard.
It's not in Baltimore City, which operates at its own county and voting district, inside of Baltimore County.

How the hell does Baltimore City have the 5th highest school budget in America and yet it's school system ranks as the worst in Maryland and the one of the worst in the Nation.

Columbia, MD is in Elijah Cummings's US district along with other parts of Howard County. His district isn't Baltimore city only

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't worry Democrats are ignoring the ills of those communities just to say Trump's racist and that's why they should vote for them instead but offer nothing of value in return.
Where was Cummings with all this loudness he has for supporting illegal immigrants when the people in his West Baltimore district suffer from police abuse, schools falling apart, neighborhoods that look like post apocalyptic scenes from a movie, high rates of murder and violent crime? This nigga said he helps his community by fighting high prescription drug prices like that's really the #1 issue in a district he's been a Congressman since 1996 which hasn't got any better.

Now you got coon ass Democrats on Twitter defending that clown and cacs posting pictures of the Harbor like that is his district talking bout #WeAreBaltimore. This shit is a disgrace and shows how much Democrats really hate Black people.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Columbia, MD is in Elijah Cummings's US district along with other parts of Howard County. His district isn't Baltimore city only

His largest constituency and the most populous region he serves is Baltimore City.
His Congressional office is in Baltimore City.

Continuing to mention Columbia or HoCo is nebulous.

Show me the times he's has ever given a press conference, speech or campaigned in/from Columbia :hmm:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buford, GA which is about 45 minutes North of Atlanta just opened an 85 million dollar HIGH SCHOOL.

Imagine the difference in education between that and old ass Booker T. Washington High which is John Lewis's district.

Lewis can deliver a billion dollar NFL stadium but the education in our district is among the worst in the metro area. An even better comparison is Washington high and Grady which is maybe 5 miles away. Damn shame.

ScytheSalvation

*Nix Master
Registered
I guess objective observation can appear to be emotional candor to the easily offended and obtuse. Ironically, you seem to be the emotionally invested and personally insulted one by my characterization of your white daddy. In short, you're a bitch.
Come now, Oglethorpe!
You're a git with a penchant for a salacious sobriquet that you couldn't even spell right. You're dismissed.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey brother,

This thread is high on emotions of so-called black men that are full of feminine energy.

There is a large portion of “men” in this thread that would rather ignore the truth from someone they hate and believe lies from someone they like.
Bunch of fag shit. Niggaz sitting around watching MSNBC and CNN letting cacs tell them what to think. Dudes letting words hurt their feelings. That's a bunch of hoe shit. Cummings neglected parts of his district his entire career and he got called on it. West Baltimore is not fucking roses just like other parts of the city aren't either.