Trump attacks Rep. Cummings’s district, calling it a ‘disgusting ......

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not lying though. Most of Baltimore is a dumpster.

Go a mere 6 blocks North of Pratt.
Go 4 blocks any and direction from Hopkins main complex.
Go 1/2 mile West of MLK.
Go East 1 mile past Fell's Point
Take Rt. 40 West past Camden Yards

Two Mayor's in under 8 years fired / resigned under corruption charges.

... anyone being honest would not disagree.
He's putting a spotlight on democrat failures so they use the excuse that he's racist to ignore the truth.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Let's just stick our neck in the sand and act like we don't know about the many problems Baltimore has.

Your insults reflect your mental capacity.

When you are ready for a civil discussion let me know.

Or better yet...don't.

You are not worth civility. Take your head out of trumps ass and I might slide a little civility your way troll. I won't hold my breath. You know what, fuck you and your Trump agreeing ass.

:thefinger:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Elijah Cummins is a coon. He and his generation are why blacks have no wealth today. He comes from that generation of negro integrationists. Elijah Cummings cares about illegals and not black people. ELijah Cummings cares about integration with white folks and not empowering black people. Trump is right about B-More. I been there plenty of times and it's a dump that's a bad look for a predominately black city. A city ran by black politicians which is not improving.

What I like is that Trump is different from the other 44 president because he's telling you how he feels while them other presidents pretend. They're all racist but Trump does not pretend to like you. You should respect that.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are not worth civility. Take your head out of trumps ass and I might slide a little civility your way troll. I won't hold my breath. You know what, fuck you and your Trump agreeing ass.

:thefinger:

You seem incapable of learning. That's sad. That's also...not my problem.

Disagreement with your position in a debate isn't the same as trolling. You will never learn anything new if you only interact with people you already agree with.

I will reiterate (that means say again): your insults reflect your mental capacity. Be better. Do better.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elijah Cummins is a coon. He and his generation are why blacks have no wealth today. He comes from that generation of negro integrationists. Elijah Cummings cares about illegals and not black people. ELijah Cummings cares about integration with white folks and not empowering black people. Trump is right about B-More. I been there plenty of times and it's a dump that's a bad look for a predominately black city. A city ran by black politicians which is not improving.

What I like is that Trump is different from the other 44 president because he's telling you how he feels while them other presidents pretend. They're all racist but Trump does not pretend to like you. You should respect that.

Amen

Also presidents can't fix cities that the job of the elected city officials. Maybe coon man needs to ride for black folks like he rides for illegals and other groups.

President didn't lie and I'll be honest about that.

What happened to Marilyn mosley? Did she run off after she couldn't even prosecute them cops who killed Freddie gray?

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
You seem incapable of learning. That's sad. That's also...not my problem.

Disagreement with your position in a debate isn't the same as trolling. You will never learn anything new if you only interact with people you already agree with.

I will reiterate (that means say again): your insults reflect your mental capacity. Be better. Do better.

:giggle:

Damn you are smart.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And also if trump leaves office and black folks don't get it something is wrong trump is 100% ws and not even hiding it.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Amen

Also presidents can't fix cities that the job of the elected city officials. Maybe coon man needs to ride for black folks like he rides for illegals and other groups.

What happened to Marilyn mosley? Did she run off after she couldn't even prosecute them cops who killed Freddie gray?

These niggaz are too caught up in their emotions about Trump being racist. The shit is a blessing in disguise! None of the other presidents liked or did anything 4 black people either. Obama didn't like black people if niggaz try to mention him. Trump is telling negroes to their faces. Most of these politicians do nothing but lie to these coons. Smile in their faces while stabbing them in the back. But Trump is telling them. You should respect it and now build now that it's in your face.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amen

No. But after the 4th attempt she finally succeed in convicting a Black man for a crime he didn't commit. That's her legacy...

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Fuck that Cadsbury egg head, Elijah Cummins. These political negroes need to be kicked out if they ain't doing shit. No Hispanic politician capes for black people.

Never heard you say fuck trump once on this board. Wonder why that is? Silly me. I already know the answer to my question. Tramp!

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck that Cadsbury egg head, Elijah Cummins. These political negroes need to be kicked out if they ain't doing shit. No Hispanic politician capes for black people.
giphy.gif

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Gosh Darn, guess I spoke too soon. Well...enjoy mediocrity and ignorance. Let us know how that works out for you in life. Night night, don't let those Baltimore bed bugs bite (oh that's right, they don't exist).

Get on your knees and thank God for anonymity.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I respect your own sincerity and intelligence, Blackman.

I'm well aware of what @ScytheSalvation is. I'm fully aware of his purpose as well as the timeliness of his appearance.

I also know about his previous identity on here as Aldebaran, a racist.

...Which is why it's nothing for me to take 15 seconds out to shit on him when he crosses my BGOL path.

It's my small public service to our beloved online community.

Similar posting style and all

Wash. Rinse.Repeat.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Some, not all but some, things Trump says are right - but not politically acceptable to say publicly.

It's as simple as that.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Get on your knees and thank God for anonymity.

What would you do? Punch me in the face because you couldn't match wits with me? Or shoot me? That's a great way to settle a dispute.

I want to see us live better, more fulfilling lives, and we should not have to move out of our district to accomplish that. No reason why we should not be benefiting from the economic boom that Obama started and Trump takes credit for.

In my district gentrification has made almost impossible for us to stay in our homes or afford to buy in the area. It doesn't have to be this way. My representative was derelict in his duty to his constituents in my opinion.

I admire your intentions but...hold your representation accountable. Democrats and Republicans.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You not listening hard enough pink toe.

Obama called black people criminals and thugs. He said he wasn't the president of black America when blacks asked for help but was helping other groups. Under the obama administration many blacks were murdered by police and what did Obama do? He gave police more powers to kill blacks with the Blue Alert law. I don't hear none of you coons talk about this but you want to whine about Trump 24/7! You can't respect it when somebody is being straight with you and not pretending like they're going to do something for you. You niggaz love being lied to.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump using these attacks as a proxy to attack all black people and his base loves it.

Not only his base loves it but black folks who see the truth love it too. Them poor niggas ypu pass everyday most likely. Agree with trump also. We basically lost the concept of race and took on classism but trump is bringing niggas back to reality and liberals are mad.

Trump is right