Inspired By Steelwell Identity Post

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
I'll go out on a limb and start this post. Dont think I'll get a lot of participation or maybe I will so fuck it I'll kick it off on the Black Hand Side. White dudes come on out DONT BE SCARED!!!!
66vhq3t.jpg

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
LOL @ the Black confirmation post...I posted my forearms when I showed my tats on here...niggas know I'm Black... :lol:

DCphdman

Star
Registered
Pussy Krook said:
[WM]http://xi.zshare.net/download/25909a90b7594dbb2bd847fd4ffecd31/1183229295/2501445/2139489.wmv[/WM]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You wrong for that......

but i'll laugh anyway.... :yes:

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
Andeyhollawho said:
Why are we confirming our blackness again?

I must of missed the first one. eelwill post got me :eek: so why not. Didnt have shit else to do last night!!!

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight I missed the "jump off" post for lack of a better term. Which post got you heated is what I am asking. You got a link? Catch a brother up.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
tumblr_p35er6TZXG1wxhludo1_1280.jpg

Damn!! after i snapped this photo, i took the memory stick duo out the camera and it fell in my drinking water!! i dried it of with a paper towel for 10 seconds, popped it in the puter and a gig and a half of info was stiil there! *whew* :)

Last edited:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
CoTtOnMoUf said:
DSC01258.jpg

Damn!! after i snapped this photo, i took the memory stick duo out the camera and it fell in my drinking water!! i dried it of with a paper towel for 10 seconds, popped it in the puter and a gig and a half of info was stiil there! *whew* :)
yo, cotton...i used to stay off of 139th and kinsman :cool:

Steelwill2006

I Still Tell Alot Of Lies *****
Registered
CoTtOnMoUf said:
DSC01258.jpg

You got some hairy arms dude.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Leroy Soup Nutz said:
LOL @ the Black confirmation post...I posted my forearms when I showed my tats on here...niggas know I'm Black... :lol:
And when was that?? I wanna see your forearms! Ooops I mean your tats :D
Post them in that tat thread...Please?? :D

Steelwill2006

Registered
Pussy Krook said:
Cause you a genetic recessive bologna smelling inferior to the black man weak ass caucasoid faggot. Go back to the mountains bitch.^^

Again, what makes me a coward?
:hmm:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
ClevelandDawg216 said:
yo, cotton...i used to stay off of 139th and kinsman :cool:

them was my old stompin' grounds back in the day! from mount pleasant bbq on 128th up to 143rd! 139 was off the fuckin chain back in the early ninties! :eek: i grew up off 147 and kinsman!

Steelwill2006

Registered
OnyxFemme said:
And when was that?? I wanna see your forearms! Ooops I mean your tats :D
Post them in that tat thread...Please?? :D

I'll show you what a real man's forearm looks like girl.
:yes:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
CoTtOnMoUf said:
them was my old stompin' grounds back in the day! from mount pleasant bbq on 128th up to 143rd! 139 was off the fuckin chain back in the early ninties! :eek: i grew up off 147 and kinsman!
no doubt...back then we used to hit up native son for some brew and go down to luke easter park to mack to honeys. i havent seen kinsman county in years. i hear it's crazy as fuck nowadays :smh: