Well I seconded the motion
I third the motion. So many threads and replies earned TF out of the unavailable puke emoji
Well I seconded the motion
Megatron x kangaroo picI third the motion. So many threads and replies earned TF out of the unavailable puke emoji
I hate seeing people comparing the current shit going on to the database error era. These two board disruptions are completely different.We ain't shutting shit down. We made it through "database errors" we can make it through this. No offense to @Database Error
I hate seeing people comparing the current shit going on to the database error era. These two board disruptions are completely different.
The database error era mostly effected the board at specific times. The issue with the current board is that it might take 5-25 minutes for a single page to load. Only for the board to immediately crash again before you can even finish a response.
And thread with more than 10 pictures in it is fucked. The current board loads pictures like 96' dial-up internet.
yup.....Goodbye to 1-star hating ass bandits.
They live for that shit.
1 star
No it's not fixed yet, I denied access to the main forum for guest and robots.Not trying to jinx anything @HNIC but is the issue fixed? Seems to be running better
I'm obviously not looking at the server side, but just seeing where there's lag using developer tools in Chrome, shows a lot of javascript errors serving up avatar images i saw. My only assumption is maybe that suggestion I said in the other thread about increasing those tables may help. Question is why after all this time its having these errors. Doubt the rating plug-in would do that just because its no longer supported. Wouldn't cause a sitewide issue or many other forums would be reporting the same.No it's not fixed yet, I denied access to the main forum for guest and robots.
That seems to help a little.
7.3K guests? Holy shitThanks. She's running fast right now and week have Total: 7,384 (members: 229, guests: 7,155)
Mix of comedians and content creators stealing jokes . I made half these niggas wealthy7.3K guests? Holy shit
Bet against truth has made people who sports bet wealthy… like I said b4 you need to start a YouTube channel called that.. you make your daily sports prediction on it… most watched YouTube channel .. whatever teams you pick vote against them.. you make tons of money off the views , the people make money betting against you.. make America great again, create it truth. I made half these niggas wealthy
Hnic had to go Friday the 13th part 6 for the boardFor the last 3-4hrs the board has been stable...... fingers crossed
Good. It wasn’t been used right. People were just using it just cause they didn’t like someone and will just 1-star threads just because of that reason. So that’s when it became useless.Thread Rating System was no longer being maintained so it was removed.
I'll look for another option when we get our server problem solved.
Bet against truth has made people who sports bet wealthy… like I said b4 you need to start a YouTube channel called that.. you make your daily sports prediction on it… most watched YouTube channel .. whatever teams you pick vote against them.. you make tons of money off the views , the people make money betting against you.. make America great again, create it truth

7.3K guests? Holy shit
Thanks. She's running fast right now and week have Total: 7,384 (members: 229, guests: 7,155)
@Mixd I forwarded your comments to support. The ratings plug-in is a non issueI'm obviously not looking at the server side, but just seeing where there's lag using developer tools in Chrome, shows a lot of javascript errors serving up avatar images i saw. My only assumption is maybe that suggestion I said in the other thread about increasing those tables may help. Question is why after all this time its having these errors. Doubt the rating plug-in would do that just because its no longer supported. Wouldn't cause a sitewide issue or many other forums would be reporting the same.
Upon further review the Ratings plugin although not maintained is not the issue with the server slow down.Thread Rating System was no longer being maintained so it was removed.
I'll look for another option when we get our server problem solved.
one star thread is not relevant no more since we have a thumb up and down.I mean you need to keep that removed since there be trolls on this board abusing that shit.
I betcha Support would've been had WGOL aka White Guys Online Working correctly!@Mixd I forwarded your comments to support. The ratings plug-in is a non issue
Here is the reply:
Just to clarify what’s already been done:
1. The MySQL side is already optimized.
We tuned the MySQL configuration and added the missing indexes — those are the changes that actually improve XenForo performance. “Optimize/Repair Table” wouldn’t help in this situation.
2. The remaining slowdown is related XenForo’s pagination and the queries it utilizes. We see this in our slow query logs.
XenForo uses OFFSET pagination, which gets slow on very large forums because the database has to scan and skip hundreds of thousands of rows for deep pages. That’s the main bottleneck now.
3. The JavaScript/avatar errors are front‑end site issues.
They’re caused by missing/broken avatar paths or caching problems. They don’t affect MySQL performance, but they can make the page feel slower because the browser keeps retrying failed image loads.
So in short:
- MySQL is tuned and indexed.
- Table repair won’t change anything.
- Remaining lag = XenForo’s pagination + some front‑end JS/image errors.
Thanks!

I assume you mentioned this about the adjusting the MySQL variables?@Mixd I forwarded your comments to support. The ratings plug-in is a non issue
Here is the reply:
Just to clarify what’s already been done:
1. The MySQL side is already optimized.
We tuned the MySQL configuration and added the missing indexes — those are the changes that actually improve XenForo performance. “Optimize/Repair Table” wouldn’t help in this situation.
2. The remaining slowdown is related XenForo’s pagination and the queries it utilizes. We see this in our slow query logs.
XenForo uses OFFSET pagination, which gets slow on very large forums because the database has to scan and skip hundreds of thousands of rows for deep pages. That’s the main bottleneck now.
3. The JavaScript/avatar errors are front‑end site issues.
They’re caused by missing/broken avatar paths or caching problems. They don’t affect MySQL performance, but they can make the page feel slower because the browser keeps retrying failed image loads.
So in short:
- MySQL is tuned and indexed.
- Table repair won’t change anything.
- Remaining lag = XenForo’s pagination + some front‑end JS/image errors.
Thanks!
@HNIC would optimizing and repair of the database tables do anything on the server side in Xenforo? If that does nothing then most performance issues are resolved by adjusting MySQL configuration variables (like key_buffer_size, tmp_table_size) rather than just manual table optimization.
I have only paid for membership online for 2 things... a 25 dollar lifetime membership on MFC and annually for BGOL. THAT IT. there too much other free things online. So that should tell you how much I support the board but I gotta say of all the messageboards social media platforms Ive been on...BGOL is the only one that has as many problems that it doesIt took me several hours and a dozen attempts to open this thread and make this post.
HNIC, you might as well shut this place down until the server gets right. The board is running ridiculously slow.
![]()

yesI assume you mentioned this about the adjusting the MySQL variables?