Black Business thread? For our businesses to support each other?

Money Machine

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Black Business thread? For our businesses to support each other?

I wanted to start a thread for people here who own businesses, are building something, provide a service, sell products, create content, or are trying to get something off the ground.

I do have something I’m working on myself, but this thread is not just about me. I’m more interested in seeing how many Black-owned businesses, side hustles, apps, services, brands, creators, contractors, consultants, online stores, etc. we have in here and how we can support each other.

Maybe we can use this thread to:

  • Post what business or project you have
  • Explain what you offer
  • Share your website/socials
  • Ask for feedback
  • Share useful resources
  • Offer ideas or suggestions
  • Help with contacts, tools, vendors, funding info, grants, marketing, websites, legal/business setup, or anything else useful
  • Support each other with follows, shares, reviews, referrals, purchases, advice, or introductions
  • Help people who are just starting figure out the next steps
I think it would be useful if we had one ongoing place where people could promote what they are building, ask for help, share resources, and connect with people who might have ideas or experience.

As long as everybody is respectful and not just spamming, this could be a good place to build something useful.

If you have a business or project, post it. If you don’t, maybe still check out what people are doing and support where you can. And if you have resources, advice, or ideas that could help somebody else, post those too.

What do y’all think? Should we make this an ongoing Black business support thread?
 

This is what I have been building. Argument Equalizer. Two people put their side of an argument in, an AI judge rules on it, and you get a verdict with the reasoning and a confidence score.
Instead of just telling you what it does, I ran a real argument off this board through it.
Page 3076 of the , trump thread. @Non-StopJFK2TAB said most slaves never ran away because they were fine with their arrangement, and that not voting today is the same kind of acceptance. @durham told him that was a gotdamm lie and laid out how people actually resisted.
Here is exactly what they said:
But it is. History will say that by abstaining from voting, it was a vote for our enslavement. Most slaves never ran away because they were fine with their arrangement; maroon were the exception.

You are a gotdamm lie. Our ancestors lived in fear, while plotting through force, poison, fire, sex, suicide, guns, hope, God and intellect to force our freedom. Many ran, got caught and beaten, chopped up or hung. Those that saw that shit had to be a bit more strategic than just running away into the woods. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Your entire post is silly. How do you think those slaves got to Galveston?

I have 4 books on my headboard right now on Bob Parrish Moses.

I put both sides in word for word. No editing, no picking a side. Judge Adrian Vale, The Stern Scholar.
Verdict: durham wins. 85% confidence, the highest this thing has given me yet. The judge called the voting comparison ahistorical and dishonest.
Full reasoning, and you can vote on who argued it better: https://argumentequalizer.com/r/WQ62AT7R
Free on iPhone and Android: https://argumentequalizer.com/
This is the first one. I am going to keep running arguments off this board through it.
 
Last edited:
Black Business thread? For our businesses to support each other?

I wanted to start a thread for people here who own businesses, are building something, provide a service, sell products, create content, or are trying to get something off the ground.

I do have something I’m working on myself, but this thread is not just about me. I’m more interested in seeing how many Black-owned businesses, side hustles, apps, services, brands, creators, contractors, consultants, online stores, etc. we have in here and how we can support each other.

Maybe we can use this thread to:

  • Post what business or project you have
  • Explain what you offer
  • Share your website/socials
  • Ask for feedback
  • Share useful resources
  • Offer ideas or suggestions
  • Help with contacts, tools, vendors, funding info, grants, marketing, websites, legal/business setup, or anything else useful
  • Support each other with follows, shares, reviews, referrals, purchases, advice, or introductions
  • Help people who are just starting figure out the next steps
I think it would be useful if we had one ongoing place where people could promote what they are building, ask for help, share resources, and connect with people who might have ideas or experience.

As long as everybody is respectful and not just spamming, this could be a good place to build something useful.

If you have a business or project, post it. If you don’t, maybe still check out what people are doing and support where you can. And if you have resources, advice, or ideas that could help somebody else, post those too.

What do y’all think? Should we make this an ongoing Black business support thread?
Good stuff!! Thanks for the thread! I don't have a business, but I'm happy to support the fam! Just like @BronxBomber and his fragrances.
 
Back
Top