I agree because I hate some of these bastards who rate 1 star being haters because they don't like someone in here.Goodbye to 1-star hating ass bandits.
They live for that shit.
Anyway the site is moving faster now.
I'll trade it in for a "gross" reaction button. Anyway the site is moving faster now.
Thread Rating System was no longer being maintained so it was removed.
I'll look for another option when we get our server problem solved.
I like the thumbs down though, because you can thumbs down a motherfucka right back.I say get rid of the thumbs down and keep the thread ratings.
I like the thumbs down though, because you can thumbs down a motherfucka right back.
Don't you ever speak those blasphemous words.HNIC, you might as well shut this place down until the server gets right.![]()
I'll trade it in for a "gross" reaction button. Anyway the site is moving faster now.
It took me several hours and a dozen attempts to open this thread and make this post.
HNIC, you might as well shut this place down until the server gets right. The board is running ridiculously slow.
![]()
Clear y'all caches and see if that improves it. Got 22GBs of snowbunny bootyholes dragging your browser down
This is actually good, because of the one-star bastards I stopped even paying attention to the ratingI agree because I hate some of these bastards who rate 1 star being haters because they don't like someone in here.
Yeah, but dudes like to abuse that shit though.This is actually good, because of the one-star bastards I stopped even paying attention to the rating
Not the cac bitch bootyholesClear y'all caches and see if that improves it. Got 22GBs of snowbunny bootyholes dragging your browser down
Every accusation is actually a projection!Not the cac bitch bootyholes
You trying to have Zod cast judgment on a nigga

Clear y'all caches and see if that improves it. Got 22GBs of snowbunny bootyholes dragging your browser down
This is actually good, because of the one-star bastards I stopped even paying attention to the rating
Right, it never worked because those 1 star threads constantly pop back up.Nobody pays attention to that shit and I thought the one star is supposed to push those threads into the pages abyss faster. I don't thit that ever worked.
YOU STEALING MY SHINE?!?!?!? I BEEN asking for that!!!!!I'll trade it in for a "gross" reaction button. Anyway the site is moving faster now.
Well I seconded the motionYOU STEALING MY SHINE?!?!?!? I BEEN asking for that!!!!!
![]()