@dasailr03 — Thank you for your generous offer.
I can’t respond in the thread because my response privileges were revoked for making fun of a thin-skinned mod.
It’s not an issue of not being able to afford it but it being ridiculous to pay when mods (really just one bitch) do shit like that.
I can’t respond in the thread because my response privileges were revoked for making fun of a thin-skinned mod.

It’s not an issue of not being able to afford it but it being ridiculous to pay when mods (really just one bitch) do shit like that.
Lexxx Diamond at McDonald’s:
If I was dumb enough to pay HNIC $10, I’d one star this thread.
No details, no link, just a tweet with 7 likes.![]()
damn playa...$10 is a problem for you? ill make the donation so you can post freely and put all the one stars on posts you want until your heart is content.