Things a straight man shouldn't do...

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
If out and about with your buddy at a store, and he has an armful of items, his pants are falling down...because he neglected to wear a belt. A straight male should not help pull his buddies pants up.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
LI-Dont fall for that...Them jokers on the main board talk mad shit about women and have had several threads like this...But they cant take the same medicine. So nope leave this topic here.

Duece-you already know, why you trying throw her in the frying pan like that??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Just wrong!:lol:
I think since we are having fun (because I am thoroughly enjoying this) we should put this on the main board and let the main board regulars have their say?

What do you think?
[/SIZE]

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
LI-Dont fall for that...Them jokers on the main board talk mad shit about women and have had several threads like this...But they cant take the same medicine. So nope leave this topic here.

Duece-you already know, why you trying throw her in the frying pan like that??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Just wrong!:lol:

There are some sensitive ninjas over there. It doesn't take much for some of them to get- as Legacy would say- "butthurt" ( I :roflmao: every time she says that).

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

I'm not worried about that kind of stuff. Ty was a very strong man and things like this? The insults? The barbs? He loved it. He was a such a troll. Starting stuff, then coming back to throw gasoline on it to watch it burn. Just to rile people up and get them talking.

I've gone up against 4chan in it's early days, and i was a mod on okayplayer for years. These boys over here are veritable light weights. Names and shots and childish temper tantrums online can do WHAT? Not a thing.

Deuce didn't do anything but play his part.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somehow I keep thinking whatever that is to the left of LI's sig is an extra head. Still mesmerizing.

*shakes head
This thread needs new comers. Lurkers need to say their piece, (I am thoroughly entertained).

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
I'm not worried about that kind of stuff. Ty was a very strong man and things like this? The insults? The barbs? He loved it. He was a such a troll. Starting stuff, then coming back to throw gasoline on it to watch it burn. Just to rile people up and get them talking.

I've gone up against 4chan in it's early days, and i was a mod on okayplayer for years. These boys over here are veritable light weights. Names and shots and childish temper tantrums online can do WHAT? Not a thing.

Deuce didn't do anything but play his part.

Starting stuff, then coming back throwing gasoline on it? I'm hoping you are talking verbal interactions and not physical altercations. Anyways, I'm not butt-hurt. I'm far from it, if I was butt-hurt I would've called you all kinds of bitches and hoes when you made your light skinnned men are weak, recessive and feminine in Nathan's thread. This thread compared to that comment is nothing. But using that comment as a reference, it's easy for me to believe that you believe that the stuff on this list is true to a T and then your contradictory actions showcase themselves when you when you start telling Melon about how complex sexuality is and then top it off with a story.

I think that since SOL is the lounge and we can talk about things more openly here, I would've been more productive to discuss why so many of our little boys, teenagers and young men are having tendencies which seem effeminate or as others call it "moist". I'm all for a silly thread, I'm not for a thread in which the intent is to make the "hit one holla" for shits and giggles. Because on BGOL that just turns into an insult-fest, loaded with tangents and useless typing.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Starting stuff, then coming back throwing gasoline on it? I'm hoping you are talking verbal interactions and not physical altercations. He did a little of both lol. jk. No we're talking about messageboards. Things are fun to watch burn sometimes. Anyways, I'm not butt-hurt. I'm far from it, if I was butt-hurt I would've called you all kinds of bitches and hoes when you made your light skinnned men are weak, recessive and feminine in Nathan's thread.Who's Nathan? But glad you're not butthurt. I did't call you butthurt. But glad you're not it. Butthurt is not something you want to be. Trust me.... This thread compared to that comment is nothing. But using that comment as a reference, it's easy for me to believe that you believe that the stuff on this list is true to a T and then your contradictory actions showcase themselves when you when you start telling Melon about how complex sexuality is and then top it off with a story.
Things not understood up close and personal often do seem contradictory.
I think that since SOL is the lounge and we can talk about things more openly here, I would've been more productive to discuss why so many of our little boys, teenagers and young men are having tendencies which seem effeminate or as others call it "moist". I'm all for a silly thread, I'm not for a thread in which the intent is to make the "hit one holla" for shits and giggles. Because on BGOL that just turns into an insult-fest, loaded with tangents and useless typing.

Make the thread. Nobody's stopping you. I wanted to giggle and laugh in remembrance. When i make serious threads. They get ignored. Ony will post. Melo will post. But the majority of people don't care. I make a thread about funny lil sayings that could be perceived as slights to the ever so fragile male ego...and it turns into 5 pages in 2 days.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Starting stuff, then coming back throwing gasoline on it? I'm hoping you are talking verbal interactions and not physical altercations. Anyways, I'm not butt-hurt. I'm far from it, if I was butt-hurt I would've called you all kinds of bitches and hoes when you made your light skinnned men are weak, recessive and feminine in Nathan's thread. This thread compared to that comment is nothing. But using that comment as a reference, it's easy for me to believe that you believe that the stuff on this list is true to a T and then your contradictory actions showcase themselves when you when you start telling Melon about how complex sexuality is and then top it off with a story.

:roflmao3::roflmao3:
I can't help it.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
ButtHurt.jpg

dont_get_all_butt_hurt_t_shirt-p235675480278924898trlf_400.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
straight men don't own cowboy boots
straight men don't wear chanclettas
straight men don't know a broadway showtune
straight men don't let other men braid their hair
straight men don't take baths with the lights dim and candles lit
straight men don't frequent bath and body works for themselves
straight men want to fuck nikki minaj-fake parts and all
straight men don't listen to nikki minaj's music
straight men don't have 80 different varieties of lotions
straight men at some point in their lives has used old spice

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
straight men don't own cowboy boots
straight men don't wear chanclettas
straight men don't know a broadway showtune
straight men don't let other men braid their hair
straight men don't take baths with the lights dim and candles lit
straight men don't frequent bath and body works for themselves
straight men want to fuck nikki minaj-fake parts and all
straight men don't listen to nikki minaj's music
straight men don't have 80 different varieties of lotions
straight men at some point in their lives has used old spice

:lol::lol:
Cowboy boots?? You must be a cityslicker.:lol:

I ain't fucking Nikki Minaj with your dick. If wanted to do that, I'd buy a fuck doll. She's just weird looking to me.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol::lol:
Cowboy boots?? You must be a cityslicker.:lol:

I ain't fucking Nikki Minaj with your dick. If wanted to do that, I'd buy a fuck doll. She's just weird looking to me.

i'd fuck her with my own dick
she looks like she can fuck so im tryna see if she can lmao

yes city slicker. cowboy boots? cmon now, them boots be having heels bigger than womens shoes

straight men should be watching football right now
straight men should have at least 2 women contacts in their phone that they either want to fuck or have fucked

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Cowboy boots...i gave it some thought and was like ...eh yeah. You should be wearing some workboots or something. Cowboy boots are just fashion now. Everything else? I'm totally on board with.

*daps up largebills*

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm...never pictured my man in cowboy boots...but I have had the construction worker...sexy as hell...

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Sagging pants. Not that...not the old folks reasons. Nah. I don't like them because i saw this guy get into a fight with another 1 and the other guy stepped in and stepped on the sag part of the pants. And just pummeled the saggy pants guy.

Doesn't make any sense.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Super pointy toed mens dress shoes

Oh my goodness I hate those! they make the feet look extra big.

*looks around

Real men wear a size 8 :D

The only man ONLY MAN that can pull off heels, is Prince. Anyone else is hitting on Bobby Trendy / Johnny Weir status.

Looking ridiculously over stylized.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

*looks around

The only man ONLY MAN that can pull off heels, is Prince. Anyone else is hitting on Bobby Trendy / Johnny Weir status.

lol wait tho...so why is YOUR stuff ok...but my stuff isn't? Ain't that about some bullshit? *hands on hips*

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

*looks around

real men wore a size 8

in 6th grade

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
lol Yeah big feet on a shorter guy i guess would look pretty weird. My husband was 6'3. But then, i never really noticed other men's feet. Not something i ever looked at. I would notice shoes. Shoes often told you about money. How much he had, what he was willing to spend. Never size of feet though.