a straight man should never lie on his dick...ever...thats just pathetic

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will make my own list in this thread: Things a REAL Man Shouldn't Do:
1) Lie to get sex
2) Pay to get sex
3) Abandon his children
4) Be jobless and be cool with it (before retirement)
5) Not pay his bills
6) Not have a bank account
7) Not know how to cook
8) Have an overinflated ego
9) Not do what he wants to do because he's worried about what his friends or others will say

agree or disagree???

1) Lie to get sex a player gots to play:lol:
2) Pay to get sexunless its a one night stand and you didnt pay for drinks or dinner everyone in some fashion pays for sex, be it monetary funding emotional funding etc..everyone pays
3) Abandon his children thats just being a faggot total agreement
4) Be jobless and be cool with it (before retirement)I dont think any self respecting man is cool about being jobless they may have accepted it but no man is cool without a means to funds some just deal with it childlike...but I am in agreement
5) Not pay his bills well unless somebody else is going to pay them then he is just fuckin himself, I dont get that one, I mean is the dude retarded or just doesnt have means to funds
6) Not have a bank account any dude over thirty should have a banking account but should also have money stashed just having the latter is not a bad thing
7) Not know how to cook thats survival skills one o one dude just fuckin himself over wit dat
8) Have an overinflated egovconfidence is one thing over inflated egos is just self clowning unless you Denzel then who care you still getting 99 percent of the pussy of your choice
9) Not do what he wants to do because he's worried about what his friends or others will say fucking BINGO, TOUCHE sweetie TO fuckin CHE

agree or disagree???

agreed pretty much but number nine is a thread closer....

and also as far as lying to get sex, I mean sometimes your lady might be feeling sexy in something you do not like a fuckin disney shirt she thinks is cute but I think I am a fuckin a teen ager, and sometimes you got to tell a lil cracker lie to make her feel good and ensure you are gettin some assss....

I be like baby thats a fly ass shirt, and they way you wear it... yes lawd yes lawd..

then I take the shit off big goofy shit:angry:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will make my own list in this thread: Things a REAL Man Shouldn't Do:
1) Lie to get sex
2) Pay to get sex
3) Abandon his children
4) Be jobless and be cool with it (before retirement)
5) Not pay his bills
6) Not have a bank account
7) Not know how to cook
8) Have an overinflated ego
9) Not do what he wants to do because he's worried about what his friends or others will say

agree or disagree???

1) Lie to get sex a player gots to play:lol:
2) Pay to get sexunless its a one night stand and you didnt pay for drinks or dinner everyone in some fashion pays for sex, be it monetary funding emotional funding etc..everyone pays
3) Abandon his children thats just being a faggot total agreement
4) Be jobless and be cool with it (before retirement)I dont think any self respecting man is cool about being jobless they may have accepted it but no man is cool without a means to funds some just deal with it childlike...but I am in agreement
5) Not pay his bills well unless somebody else is going to pay them then he is just fuckin himself, I dont get that one, I mean is the dude retarded or just doesnt have means to funds
6) Not have a bank account any dude over thirty should have a banking account but should also have money stashed just having the latter is not a bad thing
7) Not know how to cook thats survival skills one o one dude just fuckin himself over wit dat
8) Have an overinflated egovconfidence is one thing over inflated egos is just self clowning unless you Denzel then who care you still getting 99 percent of the pussy of your choice
9) Not do what he wants to do because he's worried about what his friends or others will say fucking BINGO, TOUCHE sweetie TO fuckin CHE

agree or disagree???

agreed pretty much but number nine is a thread closer....

and also as far as lying to get sex, I mean sometimes your lady might be feeling sexy in something you do not like a fuckin disney shirt she thinks is cute but I think I am a fuckin a teen ager, and sometimes you got to tell a lil cracker lie to make her feel good and ensure you are gettin some ass

geist

Star
Registered
not necessarily unless you wanna get in MY bubble bath and come out smelling like peaches or roses or something...but YOUR OWN nice soothing sandalwood bubble bath would do you right after a long stressful day...

So is that a yes or a no? :confused:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have one.. REAL men should ignore most of the bs that comes out a womans mouth unless it's Logical or a proven Fact!:hmm:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
LOL!!!! I don't know....the skinny jean thing just aint right. like a man is going to go out and deliberately find the tightest jeans he can find? That's not even manly :smh: Fitted, yes. A couple of sizes larger, ok. But extra slim? :puke: with bright neon sneakers :smh: :(

That's why I say "grown" men shouldn't wear skinny jeans. For some reason, young boys are into that and I can't explain it. How can they tell the straight guys from the gay ones anymore.

But I'm over hating on skinny jeans because, like everything else, it's a style that's come before and will go away again. I just saw a old Richard Pryor move from the early 70s and his pants were skintight and he was playing a blue collar factory worker (a most masculine of roles). It's not for me and I don't let my son wear them but it's what they do for now.

Agreeing with all the other ladies and adding.....

Real mean shouldnt make up businesses to impress other men and some women on the internet:hmm:

Now what would they talk about on the main board without this, ma'am?

Dreadlocks, well long hair in general. Braids. Cornrows. Pressed perms.

I don't think an adult man should have cornrows either. Either grown locs or get a grown man hairstyle.

:lol:

Good one.

I'm also going to say a straight man shouldn't be watching 106 and Park. :hmm: *Points*

See, why would a grown man watch that show in the first place? Trying too hard to keep up with young cats or chasing girls far too young, imo.

Never drink anything with your pinky held up.

WHOA! there missy. I always drink with my pinky up. It means "Don't bother me, I'z drinking something."

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
:lol:@men with a cat...that is a eyebrow raiser

i have a friend who says the same thing about men with female dogs

a straight man should never lie on his dick...ever...thats just pathetic

Y'all leave men and cats alone.

As far as female dogs go. Male dogs can be a problem when it's time for them to mate and they arn't fixed. They dry hump and mount every damn thing.

My family also used to breed rottweilers (best dogs on the planet) and you're much better off owning the female and buying a male later or just striking a deal up with some one with a male rott if you want to mate them. You get control over every thing and perhaps a bigger say in what happens to the litter once they're ready for sale.

I also find female dogs to have much more memorable personalities than their male counter parts.

I also find it strange for any man to go through their whole life with short hair...let your mane grow bruh.

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
ib7rSS.jpg

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Me and CT were discussing my husband and he had alot of -isms. And it got to me to thinking how funny some of them were. and how actually i agreed with alot of them. I know some people will take this the wrong way. Folks are just salty and sensitive that way. But it really is just supposed to be funny. Or provoke some kind of thought, discussion.

Horizontal stripes.

Men shouldnt' have cats.

Silky black socks. Never trust a man wearing silky black socks.

Or birds. Men shouldn't have birds.

Straight men shouldn't sing rnb songs.

take bubble baths by themselves.

Have unneccasary shoes.

Drive brightly colored cars.

men shouldn't wear red or orange or bright colors in general. "Colors are for chlidren, women and prostitutes."

Wear skinny jeans.

Horizontal stripes. AGREE

Men shouldnt' have cats. ??? I HAVE A CAT .... MY 2ND 1..... MAKE GOOD PETS & DO NOT REQUIRE THE ATTENTION THAT A DOG DOES.... ( HAD A CAT & DOG @ THE SAME TIME GROWING UP.)every one doesnt have the time or energy to take care of a dog... HOW DOES ONE JUSTIFY A CAT NOT BEING A "MANS" PET... SOUNDS LIKE A MAN SHOULDNT BE A NURSE, HAIRSTYLIST, ELEM TEACHER...
(makes ya husband sound suspect to me)

Silky black socks. Never trust a man wearing silky black socks. sheer dress socks are he shit to me.... i like how they look over white tube socks... got some in brown & blue..... ive never equated them to stockings or felt like they would ever be considered as such.... especially the ones with the gold toe...

Or birds. Men shouldn't have birds.
AGREED...........

Straight men shouldn't sing rnb songs.
???????? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE'S NEVER LISTEND TO GUY, JODECI, R.KELLY, THE ISLEY BROTHERS, STEVIE WOUNDER...ECT ECT
(makes ya husband sound suspect to me) (SURE YOU DIDNT MARRY A DL HOMO???)

take bubble baths by themselves.
DISAGREE......... I PUT ALL OF THE BATH SALTS & SHIT IN HE TUB.... FUCK THAT.....& I GIVE MYSELF FACIALS WIT PEPPERMINT, OATMEAL......ECT ECT......

Have unneccasary shoes.

DISAGREE....... DIDNT GET THE MEMO ON # OF SHOES A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE..... I GOTS PLENTY..... I LOVE BUYING NICE SHOES HAVE MORE THAN 20 PAIR..... DRESS, CASUAL, SPORTY, EVERYDAY...SNEAKERS NOT INCLUDED....

Drive brightly colored cars.

?????????? PINK I CAN UNDERSTAND..... YELLOW I CAN UNDERSTAND....

men shouldn't wear red or orange or bright colors in general. "Colors are for chlidren, women and prostitutes."
OK..... DUDE IS A FUCKIN FAG........
I LOOK GOOD IN RED, ORANGE, PINK, GREEN.... T-SHIRTS /POLOS/ DRESS SHIRTS... HE MUST WEAR WHITE & BLACK SHIT ALL THE TIME...

Wear skinny jeans.
AGREED.........

I THINK YOU MARRIED A FAGGOT & JUST DONT KNOW IT..... HOW OFTEN DOES HE GO TO "WATCH" THE GAME WIT HIS "BOYS"...... :lol::lol::lol:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
...But I love cats! Man, it's nothing like visiting a man and he has a nice,healthy, well- mannered cat. It tells you the man has some compassion and kindness, a sense of responsibility, and is gainfully employed enough to take care of something!

Mr. Iz's awesome cat is half the reason I fell in love with him. :lol:

Why can't a brother have more than one pair of shoes lmao?!
Edit: People's responses to this are killing me- lolz!

smokie............ my baby!!!!!!
26083_421815036048_531151048_5501755_6786206_n.jpg

26083_421815041048_531151048_5501756_4477909_n.jpg

26083_421815051048_531151048_5501758_6768935_n.jpg

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
What is the difference between bright colors and loud colors? To me, red is bright and loud.

Oh yeah...your husband was right about one thing: real men don't wear skinny jeans because a real man's nuts need to breathe...unless you got mini nuts.

I agree with your first comment about it being stupid and not funny.

I don't wear skinny jeans but I am pretty sure those who do where the ones with enough room for their nuts to breath. Usually one with longer crotch or they wear the pants below the waist which lowers the crotch is lowered. If you don't really care about having kids anymore then sperm count is not a big deal.

There are other tight fitten clothes so why stop at jeans then.

I understand men not wearing female clothing only on the basis that it may confuse other straight men but not for any stupid macho reasons

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I agree with your first comment about it being stupid and not funny.

I don't wear skinny jeans but I am pretty sure those who do where the ones with enough room for their nuts to breath. Usually one with longer crotch or they wear the pants below the waist which lowers the crotch is lowered. If you don't really care about having kids anymore then sperm count is not a big deal.

There are other tight fitten clothes so why stop at jeans then.
I understand men not wearing female clothing only on the basis that it may confuse other straight men but not for any stupid macho reasons

I'll say it: a grown man should not wear them tight ass sweaters that fit tight like t-shirts. That's young boy shit and it looks ridiculous on them.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dunno Mel. On the continuum of just nasty freak shit people like to do, that's pretty mild and standard I think.:confused:

Wowsers.

Dreadlocks, well long hair in general. Braids. Cornrows. Pressed perms.

Dreadlocks?!?! Really?!?!?!
*Looks at dad

Yep...dreads...

*Looks in other direction...*nods

Dreads too

LI, I call bogus on your challenge.

I love long hair.I saw two GORGEOUS blasian men at the gym today (brothers) with long, thick, braids down their backs. Beautiful. :yes:

Blasian you say? Long hair you say?
*Daydreams of a time I could have put something like that on my wall

Explanation?

Strength is in the hair

A friend told me she went out with a guy who ordered a martini at a pool hall once. I didn't even know you could get that kind of drink in that environment. :dunno::lol::dunno:

The last time I went to a pool hall all I saw was cigs, henn, and beer. And I was like 9.

Put ME down if it's a sure money maker:roflmao: .....:idea:

:lol:

WHOA! there missy. I always drink with my pinky up. It means "Don't bother me, I'z drinking something."

:roflmao3::roflmao3:

Now it is
:hotdamn:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
In a revolving door 2 grown men shouldn't be in the same space inside a revolving door.

And in the bathroom 2 grown men shouldn't stand next to each other at the urinals. If there is space.