*Looks at dad

Yep...dreads...

*Looks in other direction...*nods

Dreads too

LI, I call bogus on your challenge.

Blasian you say? Long hair you say?
*Daydreams of a time I could have put something like that on my wall

Strength is in the hair
Balderdash. I mean addressing THIS seriously? All that strength is in the hair stuff to me was nonsense. I'm fine with a persons personal religious beliefs and what not. I really am. whatever gets you through the day. But i really think all that stuff is pure d nonsense. Be sensible people. lol

You know me well enough to know i'm not letting a guy with dreds even TOUCH me. They give me the creeps.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Balderdash. I mean addressing THIS seriously? All that strength is in the hair stuff to me was nonsense. I'm fine with a persons personal religious beliefs and what not. I really am. whatever gets you through the day. But i really think all that stuff is pure d nonsense. Be sensible people. lol

You know me well enough to know i'm not letting a guy with dreds even TOUCH me. They give me the creeps.

:roflmao3:

Just when I thought you couldn't get more interesting. For reals? I mean why? Is it the wild looking ones? or the ones that look like one big dred coming out of a nest? Even the neat looking ones?

And you know there are a lot of people who think that...not just religiously but culturally that strength is in the hair. Our hair does have a lot of power over our personal self ya know.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Hair does have energy, but i don't believe it's something significant. You use human hair in man spells but that can be hair from anywhere on the body. It's not head hair. None of that is relevant.

As for the guys with them it says several things to me, as a man you spent way to much time on your hair that i feel comfortable with. Too much time grooming and so on and so forth. It's just not something i like the idea of. I say a man should be far more invested in being proficient in his craft, on spiritual development. On many other things than preening. Men shouldn't preen. I hate the thought of that. Don't be sitting there in front of the mirror. There's a difference between clean. Presentable. And preening. Hair and things like that to me? Dreds? Means to me you've been preening. I've done hair, i've loc'd hair. I've went to school for it for a second. And i know it takes alot of care. That's time wasted to me a man shouldn't do.

And then there's just the .... you know alot of people don't take care of their hair like they should. And i see things that others don't. And yeah...You know where i'm going with that. Gives me the willies. And then on top of that it just LOOKS effeminate.

images

Chelley has the biggest crush on this dude. And to me he looks soft as churned butter on a warm day.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
images

Chelley has the biggest crush on this dude. And to me he looks soft as churned butter on a warm day.

^^^
He look like a really good lover. Not a fucker...a lover.

And it really doesn't take a lot. Wash and twist at the root as much as you have. You can do it twice a month and be fine.

:lol:

I needed this early morning laugh this thread is giving me.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Not everything is supposed to be so intense and hotly debated. And so serious. Sometimes a good chuckle Shake your head. And see how people react is all that's needed.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
^^^
He look like a really good lover. Not a fucker...a lover.

And it really doesn't take a lot. Wash and twist at the root as much as you have. You can do it twice a month and be fine.

:lol:

I needed this early morning laugh this thread is giving me.

Shaving to a baldy? 5 min. Every week or 2 weeks. It's clean. efficient. And ready to roll. Bada bing bada boom. I prefer my mens this way. All the boys are clean. One tried to buck the system last year. But then i came out of my funk and took to his head with the clippers. He has further realized the error of his ways.

One of them even came out his mouth socket he wanted dreds. I said when you've moved away to be a hermit in afghanistan you can do whatever you want. lol Hey i'm very liberal with my kids i'm allowed this dictatorship over their heads.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaving to a baldy? 5 min. Every week or 2 weeks. It's clean. efficient. And ready to roll. Bada bing bada boom. I prefer my mens this way. All the boys are clean. One tried to buck the system last year. But then i came out of my funk and took to his head with the clippers. He has further realized the error of his ways.

One of them even came out his mouth socket he wanted dreds. I said when you've moved away to be a hermit in afghanistan you can do whatever you want. lol Hey i'm very liberal with my kids i'm allowed this dictatorship over their heads.

Oh my goodness. :lol:

I bet they would look just adorable!

Hmm...I would be a little upset of a man said his favorite color was pink or any other color in the pastel category. That just seems a little too girlish. But I wouldn't knock him for it...I think.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Oh my goodness. :lol:

I bet they would look just adorable!

Hmm...I would be a little upset of a man said his favorite color was pink or any other color in the pastel category. That just seems a little too girlish. But I wouldn't knock him for it...I think.

I wouldn't knock'em either. But then on the other hand he shouldn't be upset at me either if he tries to portray himself as so manly to me and want me to treat him as such either lol.

Do you but leave me out of your expectations.

And no, my kids with dreds would absolutely positively NOT be cute. :angry:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Things a straight man shouldn't do.. Sez who? I hate guidelines. Just because I'm straight I have to act and dress a certain way? Are you shitting me? Why can't a man wear bright colored shirts? Why must we men always be stuck wearing black, navy, gray, brown and white? To satisfy who? Some chick who chasing the same....don't get me started. :D

This is not the 19th century this is the 21st century. Men shouldn't be living buy guidelines established by a others. If the ex was guilty of those so called infractions I have to give him his props. (not sure about the jeans)

As I said before I've never been one to live by guidelines. I think for myself. I need no one to tell me what to wear, eat or how to live.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
no skinny jeans
no crazy pattern loud ass shirts with shit like dragons, or cartoon characters on them
no limp wrist
no "man bag's" a wallet keys, mint and cellphone all fit into my pockets (i dont wear skinny jeans)
pets are pets they're fine
no lifetime channel period.
no lip gloss...chapstick is fine...fruity flavored lip gloss is not.
no getting your eyebrows done

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Izzy..........This post is worthless w/o pics!!!!:angry:
I love long hair.I saw two GORGEOUS blasian men at the gym today (brothers) with long, thick, braids down their backs. Beautiful. :yes:

Had you not got banned on the main board for your bullshit, I would have banned your baiting ass for this shit...Her husband died this time last year....This was very inappropriate.

I THINK YOU MARRIED A FAGGOT & JUST DONT KNOW IT..... HOW OFTEN DOES HE GO TO "WATCH" THE GAME WIT HIS "BOYS"...... :lol::lol::lol:

My ex that showed up at my wedding looks just like him. I will send you a pic on yahoo...Having said that.....Shut the hell up about long hair and locs!
images

I took this thread for what it was...I didnt take you too serious and what I didnt agree w/ so be it...FUCK anyone who thought you were serious.....:smh:

Not everything is supposed to be so intense and hotly debated. And so serious. Sometimes a good chuckle Shake your head. And see how people react is all that's needed.

followup

BGOL Investor
...Her husband died this time last year....This was very inappropriate.
hey hey hey now. That's personal information, she didn't post that in the initial post and what does it have to do with us discussing what she posted?

People shouldn't open threads if they are taking the replies personally :dunno:

followup

BGOL Investor
Me and CT were discussing my husband and he had alot of -isms. And it got to me to thinking how funny some of them were. and how actually i agreed with alot of them. I know some people will take this the wrong way. Folks are just salty and sensitive that way. But it really is just supposed to be funny. Or provoke some kind of thought, discussion.
Especially when people put disclaimers like this in the opening post :dunno: It's like you know you are going to post something controversial but you still post anyway.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
She did post this information...Several times.

And I dont see where she took it personally. I am saying my 2 cents.

hey hey hey now. That's personal information, she didn't post that in the initial post and what does it have to do with us discussing what she posted?

People shouldn't open threads if they are taking the replies personally :dunno:

I mean I could say you said you wouldnt be back in here but.......

Naw, not all of SOL. I'm officially done with this thread :smh:

Last edited:

followup

BGOL Investor
She did post this information...Several times.

And I dont see where she took it personally. I am saying my 2 cents.

I mean I could say you said you wouldnt be back in here but.......
Between the 2 of your posts on this page, it's turning in a different direction. Why was it necessary to say fuck anyone taking it seriously? Why did the 2 of you assume anybody was taking anything seriuosly and not just stating their opinions?

And you misunderstood me. I meant that I would no longer reply to the original post. But I ALWAYS read the interesting threads. I'm sure as a mod you can tell that. Didn't know I couldn't do that any more :dunno:

EDIT: I also just looked back through the thread. I don't see anywhere she posted that her husband died around this time. If it is there, I am mistaken. But what does that have to do with the original topic again?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
no skinny jeans
no crazy pattern loud ass shirts with shit like dragons, or cartoon characters on them
no limp wrist
no "man bag's" a wallet keys, mint and cellphone all fit into my pockets (i dont wear skinny jeans)

pets are pets they're fine
no lifetime channel period.
no lip gloss...chapstick is fine...fruity flavored lip gloss is not.
no getting your eyebrows done

I'm liking all the bolded on this list lol Totally agree. Thanks for having fun and participating.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
1. What does any of this have to do w/ the original thread??:dunno:

2. Followup what you meant and what you said was 2 different things. You said you were done w/ this THREAD not the post. I quoted you. No biggie...It's just what you said.

3. I will give you this...You are right she didnt bring her husband's passing up in this thread. I DID. She mentioned it in several other threads and I felt dudes remark was inappropriate. Bias? Yep do I care any one else doesnt like what I said? No:smh:

4. 2 peas in a bucket...fuck it:dunno:

Between the 2 of your posts on this page, it's turning in a different direction. Why was it necessary to say fuck anyone taking it seriously? Why did the 2 of you assume anybody was taking anything seriuosly and not just stating their opinions?

And you misunderstood me. I meant that I would no longer reply to the original post. But I ALWAYS read the interesting threads. I'm sure as a mod you can tell that. Didn't know I couldn't do that any more :dunno:

EDIT: I also just looked back through the thread. I don't see anywhere she posted that her husband died around this time. If it is there, I am mistaken. But what does that have to do with the original topic again?

Oh and I dont think a straight man she spend more time in the mirror than me...I'm just saying:dunno::yawn:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Izzy..........This post is worthless w/o pics!!!!:angry:

Had you not got banned on the main board for your bullshit, I would have banned your baiting ass for this shit...Her husband died this time last year....This was very inappropriate.

My ex that showed up at my wedding looks just like him. I will send you a pic on yahoo...Having said that.....Shut the hell up about long hair and locs!

I took this thread for what it was...I didnt take you too serious and what I didnt agree w/ so be it...FUCK anyone who thought you were serious.....:smh:

Hey i just sate my viewpoint man. I gots the right! People don't bother me though. No one can phase the kid here. You know me better.

followup

BGOL Investor
1. What does any of this have to do w/ the original thread??:dunno:

2. Followup what you meant and what you said was 2 different things. You said you were done w/ this THREAD not the post. I quoted you. No biggie...It's just what you said.

3. I will give you this...You are right she didnt bring her husband's passing up in this thread. I DID. She mentioned it in several other threads and I felt dudes remark was inappropriate. Bias? Yep do I care any one else doesnt like what I said? No:smh:

4. 2 peas in a bucket...fuck it:dunno:
oh ok :smh: I simply think that you could have given mailboxpimp a warning and then kept it moving. All of that extra stuff was unnecessary. You are supposed to set the example since you were part of making the rules for SOL. If mailboxpimp came back in this thread and said "fuck you" to you, you would ban him in a heartbeat (as it should be). But then what are the consequences when a mod acts up?

*me coming into this thread or not is not an issue with anyone so why that was brought up makes no sense*

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

So.............you thinks my thread is innerestin huh? :D

But yo...i'm kinda irked because i had a bet with somebody that you really wouldn't come back in this thread. Because that's KINDA what you did say http://www.bgol.us/board/showpost.php?p=9365448&postcount=37

I was like nah she won't come back....but i guess some people know you better than i. lol. Not that i WANT you to go. Don't get me wrong. But you did mess up my bet. And i really hate losing bets to this person. Darn.

But i mean you did have some nice interjections there for a bit. I didn't really see the reason to be DONE with the THREAD. Not with the original Post. But...Done with the THREAD. Which usually leads 1 to believe that you won't be coming BACK to said thread.

You know though. I'd prefer if you stayed. Things are much more entertaining with snipes and lulz from the crowd.:D

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Hey hey hey!!!!! NOT THE SAME! Let me say this...I dont have a problem w/ men w/ long natural hair...Like Izzy described.
But permed yuck....I think even pimps look gay w/ permed hair.

I getcha. But i'm just saying from my view....that's how it still comes off to me. You're a dude, why in the hell is you in the mirror diddlin with your hair? ZOMGWTFNOEZ!