Things a straight man shouldn't do...

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Me and CT were discussing my husband and he had alot of -isms. And it got to me to thinking how funny some of them were. and how actually i agreed with alot of them. I know some people will take this the wrong way. Folks are just salty and sensitive that way. But it really is just supposed to be funny. Or provoke some kind of thought, discussion.

Horizontal stripes.

Men shouldnt' have cats.

Silky black socks. Never trust a man wearing silky black socks.

Or birds. Men shouldn't have birds.

Straight men shouldn't sing rnb songs.

take bubble baths by themselves.

Have unneccasary shoes.

Drive brightly colored cars.

men shouldn't wear red or orange or bright colors in general. "Colors are for chlidren, women and prostitutes."

Wear skinny jeans.

followup

BGOL Investor
Not one of those things makes sense...or was funny. Why did he hold himself back so much?

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor
My thoughts on it.
Me and CT were discussing my husband and he had alot of -isms. And it got to me to thinking how funny some of them were. and how actually i agreed with alot of them. I know some people will take this the wrong way. Folks are just salty and sensitive that way. But it really is just supposed to be funny. Or provoke some kind of thought, discussion.

Horizontal stripes. - Depends how the stripes are patterned

Men shouldnt' have cats. - :dunno:

Silky black socks. Never trust a man wearing silky black socks. - :dunno:

Or birds. Men shouldn't have birds. - :dunno:

Straight men shouldn't sing rnb songs. - Disagree, unless you're specifically referring to the broken-hearted womens anthems

take bubble baths by themselves. - Agree

Have unneccasary shoes. - I'm a sneakerhead and always have been...disagree.

Drive brightly colored cars. - The #1 color for sports cars is red, this doesn't make sense.

men shouldn't wear red or orange or bright colors in general. "Colors are for chlidren, women and prostitutes." - I don't think a dude should have a heavy load of pastels, but no red or orange? Disagree.

Wear skinny jeans.- Agree

Last edited:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Horizontal stripes. Why not?

Men shouldnt' have cats. What if it's a tiger?

Silky black socks. Never trust a man wearing silky black socks. Dress socks? That's ghey now?

Or birds. Men shouldn't have birds. Well, you tell that to Mike Tyson.

Straight men shouldn't sing rnb songs. :hmm: I'm singing. :angry:

take bubble baths by themselves......while singing R&B songs. :hmm:

Have unneccasary shoes. Every shoe is necessary for variety.

Drive brightly colored cars. ...unless they're over $100K, then you have to get a crazy yellow Lambo.

men shouldn't wear red or orange or bright colors in general. "Colors are for chlidren, women and prostitutes."....no red? You crip cuz?

Wear skinny jeans.....I agree, my legs too big.

:dunno:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

Horizontal stripes. I like my stripped shirts

Men shouldnt' have cats. One of my foo pets is a cat

Silky black socks. Never trust a man wearing silky black socks. I don't have black but I do have white

Or birds. Men shouldn't have birds. I hate birds

Straight men shouldn't sing rnb songs. R&B is my favorite genre sorry

take bubble baths by themselves. I take bubble showers

Have unneccasary shoes. Dress shoes, work shoes and tennis shoes

Drive brightly colored cars. Agreed

men shouldn't wear red or orange or bright colors in general. "Colors are for chlidren, women and prostitutes." Agreed, but I do wear alot of white and bright colors but not loud colors.

Wear skinny jeans. Agreed
:smh:

DAT DUDE DERE

Rising Star
Registered
km2a.gif

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
...But I love cats! Man, it's nothing like visiting a man and he has a nice,healthy, well- mannered cat. It tells you the man has some compassion and kindness, a sense of responsibility, and is gainfully employed enough to take care of something!

Mr. Iz's awesome cat is half the reason I fell in love with him. :lol:

Why can't a brother have more than one pair of shoes lmao?!
Edit: People's responses to this are killing me- lolz!

followup

BGOL Investor
What is the difference between bright colors and loud colors? To me, red is bright and loud.

Oh yeah...your husband was right about one thing: real men don't wear skinny jeans because a real man's nuts need to breathe...unless you got mini nuts.

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
Hey sexy. :) Your cat is super nice too. He cries too much, but he is good looking. Does he get you a lot of phone numbers?

Those are wing man mating calls. :)

He lures them in and I wrangle em up.

Teamwork.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
What is the difference between bright colors and loud colors? To me, red is bright and loud.

Oh yeah...your husband was right about one thing: real men don't wear skinny jeans because a real man's nuts need to breathe...unless you got mini nuts.

neon colors, shit that glows

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor

Real men = maxi nuts. :lol::lol::lol:

followup

BGOL Investor
I will make my own list in this thread: Things a REAL Man Shouldn't Do:
1) Lie to get sex
2) Pay to get sex
3) Abandon his children
4) Be jobless and be cool with it (before retirement)
5) Not pay his bills
6) Not have a bank account
7) Not know how to cook
8) Have an overinflated ego
9) Not do what he wants to do because he's worried about what his friends or others will say

agree or disagree???

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I will make my own list in this thread: Things a REAL Man Shouldn't Do:
1) Lie to get sex
2) Pay to get sex
3) Abandon his children
4) Be jobless and be cool with it (before retirement)
5) Not pay his bills
6) Not have a bank account
7) Not know how to cook
8) Have an overinflated ego
9) Not do what he wants to do because he's worried about what his friends or others will say

agree or disagree???

Love your list but I'm not going to knock a dude that pays for some ass. It's his money.:D

Couldn't do anything with the first list except for the skinny jeans. I wouldn't say a "real man" doesn't wear skinny jeans but a grown man shouldn't. That's young dude nonsense.

followup

BGOL Investor
Love your list but I'm not going to knock a dude that pays for some ass. It's his money.:D

Couldn't do anything with the first list except for the skinny jeans. I wouldn't say a "real man" doesn't wear skinny jeans but a grown man shouldn't. That's young dude nonsense.
LOL!!!! I don't know....the skinny jean thing just aint right. like a man is going to go out and deliberately find the tightest jeans he can find? That's not even manly :smh: Fitted, yes. A couple of sizes larger, ok. But extra slim? :puke: with bright neon sneakers :smh: :(

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Agreeing with all the other ladies and adding.....

Real mean shouldnt make up businesses to impress other men and some women on the internet:hmm:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if bisexual women are in postion to define what a real man is, when they themselves are confused with their sex and gender.

followup

BGOL Investor
oh yeah...if you are going to drink, be able to hold your damn liquor. :angry: Also, a real man knows how & when to let things slide.

geist

Star
Registered
Some things on the list I can agree with. Skinny Jeans, bright ass cars lookin like a skittle, take bubble baths.

Everything else....

come-on-son1.jpg

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
lol cute Ony.

wear cologne when you're just going to be around other men. Why are you putting on cologne and it's just supposed to be u and the boys in a fishing lodge...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dang Iron came out the woodwork...

LOL @ mini nuts

There are fishing lodges? I that was just something someone made up!

Hmmm...I really hope extra slim isn't a size I see printed on the tab.

What shouldn't a straight man do? I have no idea. But if I see anything about a straight man, not, kitchen, cookies, and pot in the same sentence we got words! :angry:

Oh well thinking back to my high school days a straight man shouldn't ask be blown on the ass hole.

That is all.

followup

BGOL Investor
lol cute Ony.

wear cologne when you're just going to be around other men. Why are you putting on cologne and it's just supposed to be u and the boys in a fishing lodge...
I love a man who wears cologne or a masculine body spray (Axe). at any time. It's like part of his morning routine LOL :hmm:

followup

BGOL Investor
Some things on the list I can agree with. Skinny Jeans, bright ass cars lookin like a skittle, take bubble baths.

Everything else....

come-on-son1.jpg
aint nothing wrong with a bubble bath for a man...as long as it's not a girlie scent

followup

BGOL Investor
Are you going to be in there with me?
not necessarily unless you wanna get in MY bubble bath and come out smelling like peaches or roses or something...but YOUR OWN nice soothing sandalwood bubble bath would do you right after a long stressful day...

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
...a straight man shouldn't ask be blown on the ass hole.

That is all.

I dunno Mel. On the continuum of just nasty freak shit people like to do, that's pretty mild and standard I think.:confused:

I love a man who wears cologne or a masculine body spray (Axe). at any time. It's like part of his morning routine LOL :hmm:

Yeah I know several men that it's just part of their style to wear a nice cologne, like women put on jewelry.

I mean if he smell like daffodils and honey,that's suspect. :hmm:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I dunno Mel. On the continuum of just nasty freak shit people like to do, that's pretty mild and standard I think.:confused:

Yeah I know several men that it's just part of their style to wear a nice cologne, like women put on jewelry.

I mean if he smell like daffodils and honey,that's suspect. :hmm:

:lol:

Good one.

I'm also going to say a straight man shouldn't be watching 106 and Park. :hmm: *Points*

:lol: