The Walking Dead: All Seasons (DON'T POST SPOILERS)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I feel you but Beta had michonne, carol and two others in his watch. How can Darly explain himself when he returns without Alpha.
He’d be the new Alpha! I’m just making this up as I go.

I just wish they stopped fucking around and killed threats when they present themselves.

Smh, when the Whisperers showed up at Hilltop, they should have lit them all up right then and there.

They fucking talk too much. Not much on the show changed...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What Tara and Henry are done. My DVR cut off after Alpha sat near her daughter and said shhhhh. It said it recorded for an hour.

Was wondering why I didnt see next weeks preview or a preview of the Talking Dead.

How long is this episode ,my DVR stopped at 1 hr
My shit ended at the movie scene. Fucking unacceptable!! Had to catch a low def copy to see the conclusion. Major fuck up on AMC or whoever part..

Awesome episode. Cant wait to rewatch in HD tomorrow nite. Hated seeing the Highway man go tho. His character had potential.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They should have left Henry alive, so he would have to deal with having all those people killed for some pussy

I didn't expect Tara to get it...she was a wack character anyway. I never understood how she could be a leader.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
My shit ended at the movie scene. Fucking unacceptable!! Had to catch a low def copy to see the conclusion. Major fuck up on AMC or whoever part..

Awesome episode. Cant wait to rewatch in HD tomorrow nite. Hated seeing the Highway man go tho. His character had potential.

I thought the same thing about the leader of the highway men!!

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
They should have left Henry alive, so he would have to deal with having all those people killed for some pussy

I didn't expect Tara to get it...she was a wack character anyway. I never understood how she could be a leader.

Who do you think is going to take over Hilltop now??

godmc

International
International Member
Haven't watched this since season 8...i8...is it still worth watching now that Rick isn't there?

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
I have a feeling Judith is going to give Negan Lucille and set him free to help.

I agree.. Negan, going to protect Judith all the way to the end!! They are going to a relationship thats going shock people.. After he escaped and came back, Judith met him on that road, that was when their connection became solid.. Anyway, season 10 is setting up to be another good one..

dirkthesuave

Rising Star
Registered
This was a gooood episode but it's kind of obvious the show is at it's best when they stick to the comic book story line although they've changed so much about the show leading up to this big storyline moment

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
What Tara and Henry are done. My DVR cut off after Alpha sat near her daughter and said shhhhh. It said it recorded for an hour.

Was wondering why I didnt see next weeks preview or a preview of the Talking Dead.

mine cut off too. i knew the whole show didn't record so i recorded a later viewing. we missed nearly 30 minutes more of the episode due to that cut off.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The lady playing Alpha is doing an outstanding job!!
She is.

And it helps that when it comes to this conflict, I'm on her side. What was going on with her and her daughter was none of their fucking business and cosigning Henry's punk ass was bad leadership. Lives of the many and all that. You can't let some punk kid endanger the entire fucking community. This is corny, idealistic bullshit.

When I saw the heads on the sticks, I was like :yes: 'that's what you get'. Leave people the fuck alone. These fools could have had a border with rocks had it not been for Henry's punk ass and failure in leadership.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
She is.

And it helps that when it comes to this conflict, I'm on her side. What was going on with her and her daughter was none of their fucking business and cosigning Henry's punk ass was bad leadership. Lives of the many and all that. You can't let some punk kid endanger the entire fucking community. This is corny, idealistic bullshit.

When I saw the heads on the sticks, I was like :yes: 'that's what you get'. Leave people the fuck alone. These fools could have had a border with rocks had it not been for Henry's punk ass and failure in leadership.

:roflmao:... So true!! I never like Henry, I felt more sorry Carol than I felt Henry head on a pike!! The good part is, we dont have to see that kid on the tube anymore...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:... So true!! I never like Henry, I felt more sorry Carol than I felt Henry head on a pike!! The good part is, we dont have to see that kid on the tube anymore...
I shouldn't have hated a kid character that much. Only one comparable was the boy from The Strain. Putting Henry's head on the pike was too easy. She should have cut off his hands, feet, and tongue, and buried him from the neck down. Put the heads on the pike around him looking at him. Like 6 inches away.

I did feel bad for Carol. Even if someone is a dumb ass, that's your fam.

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Suprised they didnt snatch the king...alpha clearly had the chance to make it happe.,being everyone was kidnapped from inside the kingdom

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I shouldn't have hated a kid character that much. Only one comparable was the boy from The Strain. Putting Henry's head on the pike was too easy. She should have cut off his hands, feet, and tongue, and buried him from the neck down. Put the heads on the pike around him looking at him. Like 6 inches away.

I did feel bad for Carol. Even if someone is a dumb ass, that's your fam.

I feel you that kid from The Strain was irritating.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just started watching again this season out of curiosity.
Show is still shit because there's really no emotional attachment to the characters or payoff.

But I will say that Judith (Little Carlette) steals it every time she's on screen.
That kid and that hat are hilarious.

18-11-05-judith-walking-dead-hp.jpg