The Walking Dead: All Seasons (DON'T POST SPOILERS)

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
I just started watching again this season out of curiosity.
Show is still shit because there's really no emotional attachment to the characters or payoff.

But I will say that Judith (Little Carlette) steals it every time she's on screen.
That kid and that hat are hilarious.

18-11-05-judith-walking-dead-hp.jpg

Yeap, she's a small female version of Carl!! And she has a little smart mouth on her also..

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Water and sewage system broke down. Food supply ran out. And they kept experiencing fires to homes (that they didnt explain).

Good season overall but pretty lame finale.

Probably the best season, but that last show was weak!! Maybe they were trying to end on a soft note and the radio was the cliffhanger.. Negan is going to play a bigger role in the upcoming season, they need someone with his mindset to handle whats coming their way.. And he adds alot of humor to his madness..

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
It was renewed for a 10th season on Feb 4th...

It may have been renewed but I don't see how it comes back for another season unless they label it as being the FINAL season, shit is trash now, Maggie has quit the show but they are still acting like her character is just missing, Rick has quit but they still got it in the storyline as if he is still out there and might come back.

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was hoping Carol would have had killed Lydia aka “look at the flowers”.. 2nd, that big ass group and you mean to tell me Negan was the only to run after Judith ..:confused:

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
And neither were missed this season.. At all.

I think the show is moving along very well without maggie or rick.. To be honest ive forgot about them.. Ms Kane has done a good job blending in Alpha/whispers into the show, Im ready to see how the hilltop or alexandria handles alpha heard when they bum rush them.. Anyway, its not the perfect show and if it was people would be bitchin about that!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
And neither were missed this season.. At all.

I think the show is moving along very well without maggie or rick.. To be honest ive forgot about them.. Ms Kane has done a good job blending in Alpha/whispers into the show, Im ready to see how the hilltop or alexandria handles alpha heard when they bum rush them.. Anyway, its not the perfect show and if it was people would be bitchin about that!!

Last night was the season finale and there are like 9 replies in this thread talking about it. The show has been going downhill ever since the Negan character took over as the lead, viewers were still watching because of Rick, with Rick gone those viewers have gone with him but still check in occasionally because the writers let it be known that he was still alive, leaving open the chance he might return. Like I said in my previous post the show is trash now, last week 3 main characters were killed and the viewers felt nothing. I missed last weeks show and didn’t even know it until I watched it this week

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Probably the best season, but that last show was weak!! Maybe they were trying to end on a soft note and the radio was the cliffhanger.. Negan is going to play a bigger role in the upcoming season, they need someone with his mindset to handle whats coming their way.. And he adds alot of humor to his madness..

Negan saved the leader's daughter AND a dog. The writers are setting him up to come back in a big way

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Last night was the season finale and there are like 9 replies in this thread talking about it. The show has been going downhill ever since the Negan character took over as the lead, viewers were still watching because of Rick, with Rick gone those viewers have gone with him but still check in occasionally because the writers let it be known that he was still alive, leaving open the chance he might return. Like I said in my previous post the show is trash now, last week 3 main characters were killed and the viewers felt nothing. I missed last weeks show and didn’t even know it until I watched it this week

I respect your point of view and I hope you respect mine.. Its just a show bruh, some will like it and sum wont.. I just hope we can agree when it really matters!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah, this was the best season in a long time, but in typical TWD fashion, they have a great episode followed by a very weak one.

To me, it's always about the villains. They create the interesting stories.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah, this was the best season in a long time, but in typical TWD fashion, they have a great episode followed by a very weak one.

To me, it's always about the villains. They create the interesting stories.

No doubt.. Alpha is the best villain ive seen in a long time!! I wanna see the whole backstory on her!!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Just watched last night's episode. Didn't realize it was the season finale.

What a shitty way to end a solid season.

How much time passed between the storm and Alpha punishing herself. One minute they are in full on winter, next minute the Whisperers are chilling in the wilderness among trees with leaves.

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched last night's episode. Didn't realize it was the season finale.

What a shitty way to end a solid season.

How much time passed between the storm and Alpha punishing herself. One minute they are in full on winter, next minute the Whisperers are chilling in the wilderness among trees with leaves.

Over a month. Angela Kand already stated these people live like animals, nomads, they traveled south for the winter.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Yoo them niggas took a book outta bgol wolf survival guide, wrapped arm and went toe to toe with fast zombies. Shit is fuckin crazy

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
And they kept experiencing fires to homes (that they didnt explain).

i read somewhere that the explosion with Rosita, the priest, and that fake scientist mullett dude was the explaination for the fires

saying those chimneys must have been blocked in the same way causing fires