The Walking Dead: All Seasons (DON'T POST SPOILERS)

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
What happened to all the guns?

In real time its proly been about 8 years since the outbreak so no more bullets or gas. Hince why the all ride horses now .

Was that the first time Daryl broke an arrow. And how does he make more arrows.

And they have snipers, arrows and slingshots they could of killed every single one of the Whisperers.

Thats why i said the whispers played their hand to quick.

They are not a reAl challenge anymore

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In real time its proly been about 8 years since the outbreak so no more bullets or gas. Hince why the all ride horses now .
Makes sense. I haven't really watched in a couple of seasons. What about Eugene, do they still have the means to make bullets?

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Makes sense. I haven't really watched in a couple of seasons. What about Eugene, do they still have the means to make bullets?

Since the season started he just been simping and trying to get a radio/ radio tower to work. No mention of reloads

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Beta falls down an elevator shaft, head up against the wall and he wakes up groggy and no injuries. Only Michael Myers gets up from that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So Beta falls down an elevator shaft, head up against the wall and he wakes up groggy and no injuries. Only Michael Myers gets up from that.
You missed the part where he was stabbed and didn't even flinch. All this shit over a girl because of some sucker for love ass kid. :smh:

Was this shit that damn stupid in the comics? Beefing with another group over a sucker for love boy?

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You missed the part where he was stabbed and didn't even flinch. All this shit over a girl because of some sucker for love ass kid. :smh:

Was this shit that damn stupid in the comics? Beefing with another group over a sucker for love boy?

Yeah, I shook my head at that part also. Supposedly he has a lot of layers on according to reddit.

Daryl should of let them smash then send a zombie on their ass.

I'm not sure if its in the comics I stopped reading when Carl went to Negans factory.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Tara is a weak leader, Hilltop seems to have the least fighters of the communities but she left only the 3 dumb teens to guard the wagon with the old couple and baby there while she took all the capable fighters with her, it's actually looking like they really need Magna's group since Magna and Yumiko is looking like their most formidable fighters when Darryl isn't there.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Anyone watching? They’re doing some weird back and forth time jump, BUT it looks like they are saying Michonne had a baby boy by RICK, RICK JR!!!!:eek2::lol:

Last edited:

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus, this weeks episode was fucked up. Danai Gurira's performance was amazing, one of the most fucked up episodes of the show and Danai killed it.

Plus Tara (Rutina Wesley) from True Blood shows up.

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone watching? They’re doing some weird back and forth time jump, BUT it looks like they are saying Michonne had a baby boy by RICK, RICK JR!!!!:eek2::lol:

They introduced RJ (Rick Jr) in the first half of the season (S09E06), which is the episode after Rick disappears and they do the time jump. Tonight's episode was S09E14.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Yeah I’m all fucked up now

If only they’d show those cac kids gettin killed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...us-joins-Walking-Dead-stars-PaleyFest-LA.html

11356066-6841803-image-m-23_1553332730482.jpg
11355050-6841803-image-m-5_1553332371463.jpg

11356070-6841803-image-m-48_1553333887711.jpg
11356582-6841803-image-a-49_1553333892396.jpg

11356498-6841803-image-a-31_1553333448122.jpg

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Time to release the Negan, they gonna need someone who is coldblooded and just as sadistic to go to war with the Whisperers. At this point they need warriors and will have to make some sort of truce with Negan that after he helps he earns his freedom and leaves never to come back to any settlement.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time to release the Negan, they gonna need someone who is coldblooded and just as sadistic to go to war with the Whisperers. At this point they need warriors and will have to make some sort of truce with Negan that after he helps he earns his freedom and leaves never to come back to any settlement.

I think Negan going to be around for awhile. He's going to take care of his little buddy.. Your right, Negan is the man for the job..

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Bruh, how are they going to deal with alpha surprise, she has in her back pocket??

If they don't have large amounts of explosives and molotovs they have to evacuate what ever settlements Alpha wants. No way they can fight that mega herd on a man to zombie level.