The Walking Dead: All Seasons (DON'T POST SPOILERS)

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Fuck yea :dance: long ass fuckin wait, its goin down.

Walking%2BDead%2BSeason%2B2.jpg

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Re: The Walking Dead

I slept on the webisodes...after watching it tho I'm amped for season 2...the husband was fuckin dumb tho...he shot the dude in the face w/ a shotgun...he goes back and see the fuckin body has been dragged and doesn't suspect shit...mom was an idiot too...ot but I can't wait til they finish World War Z...the book is ok...but the way the story is told I think it'd play out much better on film...bring on the zombie apocalypse...I ain't scared :dance:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

I slept on the webisodes...after watching it tho I'm amped for season 2...the husband was fuckin dumb tho...he shot the dude in the face w/ a shotgun...he goes back and see the fuckin body has been dragged and doesn't suspect shit...mom was an idiot too...ot but I can't wait til they finish World War Z...the book is ok...but the way the story is told I think it'd play out much better on film...bring on the zombie apocalypse...I ain't scared :dance:

yes, movie i'm waitin on then its due 12-21-2012:lol:

fatboy

Star
BGOL Investor

Season One only had 6Ep???.. I was watching the hell outta this shit while i was deployed. Good show i thought there was more of the show

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Season One only had 6Ep???.. I was watching the hell outta this shit while i was deployed. Good show i thought there was more of the show

This season supposedly gets 13 eps

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Me and my girl are doing a Walking Dead marathon today. Entire first season, webisodes and the new episode. :dance:

Season 2 trailer

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Startn at 1:30 here n chicago they will start showing all episodes until 8 when the new show arrives.. i will catch on on-demand. I gotta watch the football today n tonight..

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered

So from the trailer, the black guy will die, the other black guy who help ole boy in the beginning is still alive and looks like dude found out his girl was sleeping with his partner. This will be a great season.

I will watch it but it wont be in HD....man I hate that.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I want in on this, glad they showing all the episodes tonight so I can catch up.
Zombies Fucking Rule!!!:dance:

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Startn at 1:30 here n chicago they will start showing all episodes until 8 when the new show arrives.. i will catch on on-demand. I gotta watch the football today n tonight..

Season 1 marathon starts in a couple minutes. :dance:

I am going to watch it on TV instead...the downloads are not HD. :yes:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

Me and my girl are doing a Walking Dead marathon today. Entire first season, webisodes and the new episode. :dance:

I tried that but episode 4-6 pisssed me off something awful. Served no purpose I felt. Hopefully they stick closer to the comics this season.