{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While,I still think Kyrie is a fucking idiot;Coon Smith is the bigger idiot. What's up with his obsession with Kyrie. That shit is not normal.

shq.gif

You're not supposed to notice! We're all supposed to shut up, blame Kyrie and say it's all good!

Stephen A can do what he wants, it's just kinda weird.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and what's offensive about it?

He's an entertainer and personality

Mr Martyr has made several comments talking down on people as if he's made some Muhammad Ali like sacrifice

It's far worse shit on this board and on Twitter, and you dudes act real whiny like the players...they're talking about me

I just want you same dudes to stop shitting on players if it's so offensive :dunno:

You don't get it. We're on a message board, they're in worldwide media spreading untruth's and negative narratives.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before,last season;this team was a roster full of G-leaguers,washed up veterans and players that shouldn't be in the league yet the media and fans wanna act like him and Garland should have win more games despite knowing all of this. Now,that the team had its first winning season without Lebron for over twenty years,folks wanna act like Sexton was the problem.

I like Sexton and Garland, I don't like the Cavs because of f their owner so I want them to leave.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I won't argue with this man but I've been arguing the opposite all these years. But hey if he says it, it must be true....right?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He averaged 10 points and 8.5 rebounds a game, plays he's a 7 footer that's in the lane to contest shots.

No he's not Shaq but 11 million a year is on the cheaper end of paying him. They're paying him now instead of waiting until next year and most likely having to pay more than nice he's a free agent.

Plus his skills and contract can be used as trade bait.
Yeah I just don't get it...if the guy won't take 7 million next year than shit let him walk. And I actually like Zubac. The 11 million is still a good deal for him I just could care less if I lost him lol. He's not a game changer.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I won't argue with this man but I've been arguing the opposite all these years. But hey if he says it, it must be true....right?

He saying that shit now but when the argument is convenient he gonna change his tune lol. But he's right there's no way they win without KD with how Steph was playing.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I just don't get it...if the guy won't take 7 million next year than shit let him walk. And I actually like Zubac. The 11 million is still a good deal for him I just could care less if I lost him lol. He's not a game changer.

He's a 7 footer that almost averages a double double, that stat pays well in the NBA.

He's definitely not a game changer, but his height and skillset is helpful for the Clippers.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are they retarded? What am I missing? Why would you turn down paying him 7 million?
That’s a bargain deal for them and easily tradable contract. Let’s say they pick up his option and he has a 15 and 10 season. Now the only way to keep him is to pay him 20M a year which they probably wouldn’t be able to do without hitting the luxury tax if they’re not already in it. He also has a very clean injury history for a 7 footer