{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And,you're delusional thinking Kyrie bares no responsibility for his stupidity...

Collin will never be a superstar but I think he could be in that tier underneath it,if the Cavs give him a chance. For whatever reason,this team is hell bent making him a sixth man and I find it ridiculous.

I truly believe the organization hindered his development as a point guard once they drafted Garland. Collin could have been the backup point guard when Garland sat and make him the shooting guard when him and Garland were together. It's crazy,how they just rushed him as the shooting guard without trying to help him work on his vision. I think Collin could be a 25 and 6 combo guard but they want the ball out if his hands,which is stupid....imo

It doesn't help that Bickerstaff doesn't call offensive sets for nobody.

Also,what the veterans did to him during his rookie season was fucked up. You're mad that the organization didn't trade the first round pick to keep Lebron but let's go to the media anonymously to throw the kid under the bus;who had nothing to do with your beef with the organization.

Kyrie is the type of dude that think he's smarter than everyone else but he's not. What's crazy,I like Kyrie but you can't have issues with three different teams and keep blaming other folks...

Never said he was but your delusional if you think Sexton is the answer going forward.

In terms of Kyrie, if that motherfucker was a major reason in bringing the only chip in my franchise history I wouldn't harbor the hate you have for him. I could only wish the Nets could win just one and you acting like he killed your dynasty. Y'all niggas was never gonna be the Warriors with KD, with or without Kyrie. Why you think Bron left

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because he’s a 7 footer who’s most likely worth more than 11 million a year and they want to lock him up.
Help me out here though....isn't 7 less than 11 lol? Lock him up? What they think he gonna turn into Shaq or some shit? He's the same player now he was the past few years......This the Clippers though. Give 100 million to Luke Kennard and he can't even start for them. Shit goes over my head.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Help me out here though....isn't 7 less than 11 lol? Lock him up? What they think he gonna turn into Shaq or some shit? He's the same player now he was the past few years......This the Clippers though. Give 100 million to Luke Kennard and he can't even start for them. Shit goes over my head.....

He averaged 10 points and 8.5 rebounds a game, plays he's a 7 footer that's in the lane to contest shots.

No he's not Shaq but 11 million a year is on the cheaper end of paying him. They're paying him now instead of waiting until next year and most likely having to pay more than nice he's a free agent.

Plus his skills and contract can be used as trade bait.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I've read stories about Sexton's demeanor. Is he difficult or is that all rumors?

The rumors aint true. It all started because the veterans wanted the organization to trade the first round pick to keep Lebron on the team. When,the organization kept it and drafted Sexton;there was a revolt from the veterans to leak stuff to the local media that turned out to be untrue about him. I don't understand,why they were mad at him when they had beef with the organization.

Was Collin a knucklehead on the court by not passing the ball or not taking more threes,I agree with that even though most rookies are like that but overall Sexton never been a distraction on and off the court.

The local media ran with those stories and he hasn't be able to shake it off til this day because those the media here and fans don't like him because he's a small combo guard.

He got the "Black Mamba" mentality but will never be a superstar like Kobe but like I told @gene cisco yesterday I think he could be that tier below a superstar,if the Cavs let him be who he is instead of putting him in a box.

I can't explain it why people in this town hate him because he lives in the gym working on his game and got better each season. When,I say he lives in the gym I mean he's there from early morning to late at night.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Are Knicks on dope? You doing all this shit for Jalen Brunson?

From Leon Rose to his relationship with Derrick Rose, it was pretty much a done deal

I found it odd, they were "recruiting" him during the playoffs. Bitch ass Cuban might be calling up the NBA offices.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck is Kyrie even saying?

Kyrie is a dumb ass

I'm tired of his cry baby ass

He’s saying Stephen A’s acting moist and like a bitch aka, ultra sensitive when he talks about Kyrie. The man literally takes everything Kyrie does personally :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He’s saying Stephen A’s acting moist and like a bitch aka, ultra sensitive when he talks about Kyrie. The man literally takes everything Kyrie does personally :lol:

No he doesn't, dudes take peoples criticisms of Kyrie personal

What has he said about Kyrie that was wrong?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No he doesn't, dudes take peoples criticisms of Kyrie personal

What has he said about Kyrie that was wrong?

Your opinion is that he doesn't and mine and Kyrie's is that he does.

And I'm not gonna dig up or try to remember all of the things that Stephen A's reacted to Kyrie saying :lol:

I just explained what Kyrie was saying in that specific posts.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Your opinion is that he doesn't and mine and Kyrie's is that he does.

And I'm not gonna dig up or try to remember all of the things that Stephen A's reacted to Kyrie saying :lol:

I just explained what Kyrie was saying in that specific posts.

Because you dudes always whine about comments from the media about players while shitting on players

So I want you to tell me the crossing the line portion that I should be outraged about

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because you dudes always whine about comments from the media about players while shitting on players

So I want you to tell me the crossing the line portion that I should be outraged about

"Whine"? No some of us dude's simply point out when media takes on issues with players personally.

You're the dude that said that we do the same thing, and yes we do. We also call them bitchass niggas and faggits.

Does that mean that the media should be able to say the same thing?

I think you know the answer to that.

200.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

While,I still think Kyrie is a fucking idiot;Coon Smith is the bigger idiot. What's up with his obsession with Kyrie. That shit is not normal.

Pleas another team offer than man more money so that he can go!

Before,last season;this team was a roster full of G-leaguers,washed up veterans and players that shouldn't be in the league yet the media and fans wanna act like him and Garland should have win more games despite knowing all of this. Now,that the team had its first winning season without Lebron for over twenty years,folks wanna act like Sexton was the problem.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
@Complex

I this isn't to you, but it's a bit much to me.

and what's offensive about it?

He's an entertainer and personality

Mr Martyr has made several comments talking down on people as if he's made some Muhammad Ali like sacrifice

It's far worse shit on this board and on Twitter, and you dudes act real whiny like the players...they're talking about me

I just want you same dudes to stop shitting on players if it's so offensive :dunno: