{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you're a habitual bitch nigga supreme.

Draymond isnt smart. Hes a guy who was told he was smart (on the court) and started to believe it (off the court). If you listen to him speak on anything other than basketball play, hes a rambling idiot void of any substance, self awareness or intellect.
So he's smart talking about basketball but not smart talking about anything else?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So he's smart talking about basketball but not smart talking about anything else?
Yes. Like a jackleg mechanic who is smart in discussing car repair but no so much with general topics.

Look here my man, If you wanna argue Dray sounding intelligent in non basketball discourse then God bless you brother. You're probably not that bright yourself.

I just listened to his STRUGGLE podcast when he didn't have game film to break down. Nigga went full retard and called out Nick Wright and "the old media" for the 4th time in as many days then went on a sophomoric rant against Kendrick Perkins while misusing the term "coon". The guy struggles to articulate himself and seems in deep waters whenever trying to discuss off topics.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Like a jackleg mechanic who is smart in discussing car repair but no so much with general topics.

Look here my man, If you wanna argue Dray sounding intelligent in non basketball discourse then God bless you brother. You're probably not that bright yourself.

I just listened to his STRUGGLE podcast when he didn't have game film to break down. Nigga went full retard and called out Nick Wright and "the old media" for the 4th time in as many days then went on a sophomoric rant against Kendrick Perkins while misusing the term "coon". The guy struggles to articulate himself and seems in deep waters whenever trying to discuss off topics.
I haven’t listen to him on his podcast so I have no idea how he is, from that perspective. I was just asking you a question for clarification…

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FWKUtDiX0AUwJ6J