{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Are Knicks on dope? You doing all this shit for Jalen Brunson?
Knicks gon Knick bruh :smh:

k1ciCJ.jpg

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are Knicks on dope? You doing all this shit for Jalen Brunson?
From Leon Rose to his relationship with Derrick Rose, it was pretty much a done deal

I found it odd, they were "recruiting" him during the playoffs. Bitch ass Cuban might be calling up the NBA offices.

Also his father Rick Brunson Is on the Knicks coaching staff. Nepotism at It's finest, I don't get why the Knicks are investing heavily In Brunson to be their savior, His career average In points for 21/22 is 16.3 compared to Burkes 11.7 only 5 more points, and Brunson plays more mins. :dunno:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a bargain deal for them and easily tradable contract. Let’s say they pick up his option and he has a 15 and 10 season. Now the only way to keep him is to pay him 20M a year which they probably wouldn’t be able to do without hitting the luxury tax if they’re not already in it. He also has a very clean injury history for a 7 footer
He not putting up 15 and 10 a game lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also his father Rick Brunson Is on the Knicks coaching staff. Nepotism at It's finest, I don't get why the Knicks are investing heavily In Brunson to be their savior, His career average In points for 21/22 is 16.3 compared to Burkes 11.7 only 5 more points, and Brunson plays more mins. :dunno:
It’s that damn Utah Jazz playoff run that got him paid smh…..Luka going out upped his price by 50 million…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can't call it with Sexton. Remember, the inside folks around here say it was his work ethic that turned other players off. He has that Kobe type of work ethic but not the Kobe talent. So it seems to brush people the wrong way.

The Kyrie problems start before that. He beefed with Waiters. As soon as they draft him, he just started shitting on Dion as soon as he touched down. Never gave the man a chance. Would freeze him out on offense. Kyrie been on shit since Day 1.

Kyrie is an issue but isn't man enough to admit it. People can admit they have fucked up ways and people will still rock with them. It's usually the lying and passive aggressive shit that leads to problems. Rodman didn't even talk to Jordan and Pippen. He was on some shit and let everyone knew he was on some shit. Take it or leave it. If a person adds value, 9 times out of 10 they going to take it if the person is upfront.

^^^^^

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Yeah but damn why they trade for that shit? That’s the best they can do?

Huh? Ain't NOBODY in Denver high on Will Barton. Losing Monte hurt but KCP brings DEFENSE! Thr Nuggets need that. Our core is solid once healthy. I'm hype about KCP but I don't care for Ish