{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

@largebillsonlyplease

Your go....

He tries to serve too many gods

He gets out there and talks about everyone but himself.

He's talking about Steph not being able to get buckets in the year he won his 2nd MVP

He's saying we were figured out
Yes they figured out that Draymond is shitty on offense and Steph is the only shot creator.

The biggest lie I let you losers have is thinking we needed Kevin Durant to win the titles

We needed THE POSITION to win the championship

Harrison Barnes went 5/32 over the last 3 games of that series as Steph was doubled. That's why we lost. We needed someone better than Barnes.

We went and got the best person at it
So they doubled Steph and kd had wide open and the easiest looks of his career
Even now as he just got swept by the Celtics with Kyrie on the court for every game he was the one getting doubled not Kyrie

We absolutely needed someone better than Harrison Barnes we just won in the Barnes position Wiggins is better than Barnes but definitely nowhere near KD

Steph is the constant

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
He tries to serve too many gods

He gets out there and talks about everyone but himself.

He's talking about Steph not being able to get buckets in the year he won his 2nd MVP

He's saying we were figured out
Yes they figured out that Draymond is shitty on offense and Steph is the only shot creator.

The biggest lie I let you losers have is thinking we needed Kevin Durant to win the titles

We needed THE POSITION to win the championship

Harrison Barnes went 5/32 over the last 3 games of that series as Steph was doubled. That's why we lost. We needed someone better than Barnes.

We went and got the best person at it
So they doubled Steph and kd had wide open and the easiest looks of his career
Even now as he just got swept by the Celtics with Kyrie on the court for every game he was the one getting doubled not Kyrie

We absolutely needed someone better than Harrison Barnes we just won in the Barnes position Wiggins is better than Barnes but definitely nowhere near KD

Steph is the constant

Dam famo lol

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Knicks fans are in agony right now cuz they swore they were gonna land Murray. Combine that with all them trades they made so they can overpay for Jalen Brunson, y'all might wanna check on your local Knicks fan to make sure they haven't slit their wrists
Overpay? Rozier dimwiddie and buddy hield make 20 million dollars. Brunson getting paid like the 18th best guard

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Dam famo lol

It is what it is.
On what planet does it make sense for him to get out there and LIE about it and feed into all of the fake talking points

This is the same nigga that made KD leave by screaming at him that WE DON'T NEED YOU

remember?

But now no way and then you see all the cavs and some lakers folks and bron aligned people will POINT TO HIM confirming what they believed to be true but WASN'T

right after the nigga made him a 4 time champion and fucking andrew wiggins

literally the ONLY bad finals he had was when he sprained his fucking MCL DURING THE PLAYOFFS

It's just really ridiculous on his end
its such a terrible take nick wright was like wait a minute there famo lol

like last year we didn't get out of the play-in because he couldn't shoot a wide open layup to win the game
but crickets on all of that huh
just KD showed the 2 time MVP how to get buckets

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It is what it is.
On what planet does it make sense for him to get out there and LIE about it and feed into all of the fake talking points

This is the same nigga that made KD leave by screaming at him that WE DON'T NEED YOU

remember?

But now no way and then you see all the cavs and some lakers folks and bron aligned people will POINT TO HIM confirming what they believed to be true but WASN'T

right after the nigga made him a 4 time champion and fucking andrew wiggins

literally the ONLY bad finals he had was when he sprained his fucking MCL DURING THE PLAYOFFS

It's just really ridiculous on his end
its such a terrible take nick wright was like wait a minute there famo lol

like last year we didn't get out of the play-in because he couldn't shoot a wide open layup to win the game
but crickets on all of that huh
just KD showed the 2 time MVP how to get buckets

I mean I agree he has some nerve considering he needed to be benched for part of this finals AND the team kept playing him out of loyalty.

He's trying to get his podcast numbers up at the team's expense.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I mean I agree he has some nerve considering he needed to be benched for part of this finals AND the team kept playing him out of loyalty.

He's trying to get his podcast numbers up at the team's expense.

Steph creates a top offense in the league playing 4 on 5 and sometimes 3 on 5 over the years
draymond and another big = 3 on 5 cause we never had an offensive big this entire run.
like he literally has the ball in his hands so he has something to do. Steph is a top 3 pnr player over the past 8 years with ANYONE running it with him.
It's just comically disrespectful.
Draymond is a savant on defense an amazing player
Imagine if steph got on tv and said well the cavs were scoring on us because draymond couldn't get a stop i dont think

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Draymond is a savant on defense an amazing player
Imagine if steph got on tv and said well the cavs were scoring on us because draymond couldn't get a stop i dont think
oop-jbtzxclsv.gif

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Harden lost his mind
He becomes a free agent, renegotiate at a lower salary, thus giving the team more flexibility. Don't know if Beal is doing the same, or just ready to bounce.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tried to tell you niggas Draymond wasn't too bright and he talk too fucking much. Now GSW fans mad at him. :lol:

Literally JUST told @Day_Carver how the guy is limited in his discourse and now struggling for shit to talk about intelligently now that game play is over.

And also :lol:at Patty Mills getting the fuck outta Brooklyn.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh? Ain't NOBODY in Denver high on Will Barton. Losing Monte hurt but KCP brings DEFENSE! Thr Nuggets need that. Our core is solid once healthy. I'm hype about KCP but I don't care for Ish
On no planet is KCP better than Barton and Morris I don’t care how low you are on them. Ain’t no way bruh?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
On no planet is KCP better than Barton and Morris I don’t care how low you are on them. Ain’t no way bruh?

It's not about who's "better". It's about the best fit for the team. As a Nuggets fan you get tired of seeing Trash Barton, play lazy defense, lose his man and then go jack up a 30 footer and miss. Monte was a baller but defensively he was a liability and with Bones showing out, the Nuggets will be ok cuz they won't lose anything offensively there.

KCP>Barton. That's not a debate. I wish Barton came to the Mavs and then you would be singing the same tune.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. Mack feels the need to defend him cause he gives him a shot at a title. And I get that part. But If he was a Sixer Mack would be destroyin' this nigga.

tO61yW.jpg

I wouldn't because I don't harbor on teams that I don't rout for. Could give a fuck what another team does.