{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Only fanbase that hates the Lakers are Boston. Their are arguably no two NBA players who fans/media despise more than KD and Kyrie so as long as they remain Nets, we'll be the most hated team in the league
Nobody is playing victim. 602 pages of a thread there’s about 250 pages talking about kyrie and KD and another 250 of lebron hate. I normally just let shit rock
That's being generous
There's about 300 of warriors and Steph hate
There’s about 400 pages of Steph and warriors hate

No team gets talked about more than the Lakers in this thread or period, good or bad

So boo fuckin hoo @dik cashmere @Mack1052

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Only fanbase that hates the Lakers are Boston. Their are arguably no two NBA players who fans/media despise more than KD and Kyrie so as long as they remain Nets, we'll be the most hated team in the league
Plenty of people including myself hates the Lakers as well. The fuckin league doesn't consist of only the Nets and Lakers. Yes the media pushes the bullshit naritive about how invincible those teams are so they gonna feel the brunt of the nations hatred as a result. Way too many teams that are talented to dismiss everyone else like that. Like I said soon as Kyrie and KD leave the hatred for the Nets will be gone. And if they fire Nash as well it'll probably be best for the organization as a whole.

NgZa7n.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Miles Bridges Not Being Offered Max Contract by Hornets Weeks After Posting Himself Drinking ‘Purple Drank’ & Smoking Joint

This news comes just weeks after Bridges took to Instagram story and posted himself drinking ‘purple drank’ and smoking a joint. He would soon take to Twitter and responded to the uproar. “Pink lemonade,” Bridges wrote, apparently in attempt to dispel speculation that has since bubbled up online that the drink contained codeine.

Before the start of last season, Bridges and his agent, Rich Paul, turned down the Hornets’ offer for a four-year, $60 million contract extension.

Bridges bet on himself and it worked out when he led the Hornets with 20.2 points per game while also averaging 7.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists, all of which were career highs.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie been on this bullshit since he's been in the league. You can't just decide when you want to play or not.

Like,I said,a few days ago;he gotta look at himself in the mirror and wonder why people keep saying the same things about you.

First,you felt some type of way that Lebron came back to Cleveland and tried to help you and the franchise to win a title. The sad part,Lebron was willing to give you the keys yet you still threw a fit.Then,want to isolate yourself from the team when yall was winning games.

Second,force your way out of Cleveland and want to throw Tatum and Brown under the bus while throwing subliminal shots at the guy that won you your first title even though you never enter the playoffs before he came back to Cleveland. Also,the Celtics were a better team without you.

Last,you continue to throw subliminal shots at the guy that won you your first title and claim to be all about team yet you won't take a vaccine to help your team. Talking about you're standing up for the voiceless...wtf..The same voiceless people that were armed at the capital of each state because they were against the lockdown and vaccine mandates...lol. While,Harden is the last person to talk I understand his frustration about dealing with a person that claims to be about team but won't go that extra mile for the team.

So you hate the man.. we got it

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plenty of people including myself hates the Lakers as well. The fuckin league doesn't consist of only the Nets and Lakers. Yes the media pushes the bullshit naritive about how invincible those teams are so they gonna feel the brunt of the nations hatred as a result. Way too many teams that are talented to dismiss everyone else like that. Like I said soon as Kyrie and KD leave the hatred for the Nets will be gone. And if they fire Nash as well it'll probably be best for the organization as a whole.

NgZa7n.jpg

So your anger sounds like it should be geared towards the media no?

The players don't write the script for these tv shows

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So your anger sounds like it should be geared towards the media no?

The players don't write the script for these tv shows
I agree. The media is very stupid. ESPN spent the entire year talking about 3 teams that didn't even win one fuckin playoff game. The media is at fault. BUT REALISTICALLY THOSE TEAMS GETTIN' THE SMOKE AS A RESULT. TIRED OF FUCKIN HEARING ABOUT THE LAKERS, knicks AND FUCKIN NETS. JUST FUCKIN TIRED OF IT!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

9SFiRh.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Miles Bridges Not Being Offered Max Contract by Hornets Weeks After Posting Himself Drinking ‘Purple Drank’ & Smoking Joint

This news comes just weeks after Bridges took to Instagram story and posted himself drinking ‘purple drank’ and smoking a joint. He would soon take to Twitter and responded to the uproar. “Pink lemonade,” Bridges wrote, apparently in attempt to dispel speculation that has since bubbled up online that the drink contained codeine.

Before the start of last season, Bridges and his agent, Rich Paul, turned down the Hornets’ offer for a four-year, $60 million contract extension.

Bridges bet on himself and it worked out when he led the Hornets with 20.2 points per game while also averaging 7.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists, all of which were career highs.

Yep. This is 100% on par of Charlotte players. Either basketball or football. Doesn’t matter. We’ll deliver the stupid.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
But honestly your team loves to pick fights fam. From the millisecond they won the chip they have been nonstop beefing and trolling cats across the entire league and media lol. It’s fun but it’s going to generate some hate.

I think it's the other way though.
They've been silent for 8 years literally
1st year they won well ppl were hurt it was a fluke ring don't count
2nd time they overextend had nothing left lost
See fluke 73-9 without a ring don't mean a thing
Ultimate warrior shirt
Had a Halloween party with rip cookies with their names on it
Got KD
See why did you get a free agent ???
You needed this person to be the only way to beat LeBron
We cried in the parking lot trying to recruit him
When the truth is Klays dad said that we were going for KD before the playoffs even started.
But also we went 8-1 in the finals with Durant that's not "needing someone to beat them" thats this team was better before because we came back from a 3-1 lead and won by 4 points but now we have no chance. If you have no chance now you can take a person away and say well they'd probably still win.

Next injuries and you all rooted for Canada
Then it was hahaha KD left you're nothing
Then it was see you missed the playoffs Steph needs to prove he can lead a team
Then it was Steph needs to leave
Then it was they can't beat anyone in the playoffs
Then it was well they can't beat the grizz then the mavs then after game 1 series was over
Then no finals MVP
It was a constant this entire run
You had niggas from teams that barely made the playoffs the fucking we believe warriors saying they'd beat the 73-9 warriors on national TV

So now
A week later it's too much??

After 8 years??

Nah

And better believe I'm just getting started too.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow, smh. You need to turn down the volume, you're habitually extra.
And you're a habitual bitch nigga supreme.
I agree he is guilty of misusing a term which most people abuse but Draymond is a smart guy.
Draymond isnt smart. Hes a guy who was told he was smart (on the court) and started to believe it (off the court). If you listen to him speak on anything other than basketball play, hes a rambling idiot void of any substance, self awareness or intellect.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They absolutely do.
I'm not talking fans I am talking media
And media hates Kyrie as well.
I don't like how they're portrayed

How is KD portrayed? The fans were upset at the Golden State shit, just like the media were. Ask what @Amajorfucup thinks of him going to a 73 win team who knocked them out.

I don't think the media hates Kyrie either. He's treated as a sideshow at this point.

Russ was treated far worse than either of them this past year. They didn't even blame the coach for not figuring out how to use him like they normally do, they went directly for him.

I was hearing Chris Haynes and Vincent Goodwill talk about Kyrie today. They just think he's a bipolar dumb ass who thinks he's smarter than everyone else when he really isn't. My words, but Vincent even said he doesn't think Kyrie is a bad guy.

When they talk about Kyrie they talk about facts, dude misses a lot of games and isn't the leader he thinks he is.They don't even go in like they do some players.

Hell Vincent and Chris were also saying he's not even the player he thinks he is...which is true. That's why I didn't understand the top 75 shit. Look at his accolades and they're rather thin...and everyone bases his play on potential and what he could do. But the fact is he doesn't play 70 games a year and he doesn't make teams better.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Being cheap, should have done it last summer. :smh:

Lucky not many teams have money.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good job @Llano ... You like the simp that wines and dines a ho... buy her bags and jewels.... then let her go home so another nigga can fuck. :lol:

Simp ass Houston niggas..

Houston stay rent free in your feeble ass head. We good over here. Wall is off the books, cap space galore now along with a bunch of future unprotected picks from a Nets team that will implode soon..

Go worry about Beal and his 250 million dollar contract with his side kick Porzingas. Maybe yall niggas will make the play in next season :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How is KD portrayed? The fans were upset at the Golden State shit, just like the media were. Ask what @Amajorfucup thinks of him going to a 73 win team who knocked them out.

I don't think the media hates Kyrie either. He's treated as a sideshow at this point.

Russ was treated far worse than either of them this past year. They didn't even blame the coach for not figuring out how to use him like they normally do, they went directly for him.

I was hearing Chris Haynes and Vincent Goodwill talk about Kyrie today. They just think he's a bipolar dumb ass who thinks he's smarter than everyone else when he really isn't. My words, but Vincent even said he doesn't think Kyrie is a bad guy.

When they talk about Kyrie they talk about facts, dude misses a lot of games and isn't the leader he thinks he is.They don't even go in like they do some players.

Hell Vincent and Chris were also saying he's not even the player he thinks he is...which is true. That's why I didn't understand the top 75 shit. Look at his accolades and they're rather thin...and everyone bases his play on potential and what he could do. But the fact is he doesn't play 70 games a year and he doesn't make teams better.

They definitely dislike KD
They dislike Russ too it's not a competition it isn't a woe is them post.

With Kyrie they do think he's dumb
They also dislike how he handles himself
And again they don't think he's as good as he thinks he is and vocalizes it
Criticism is fine
Kyrie became the face of unvaccinated for months
And then New York lifted the ban as soon as the cacs started reporting for baseball

It was fuck shit and he was the target

And I don't agree with anything Kyrie says or does.

Russ gets blame because that's what comes with playing with lebron

It's fucked up.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Do you think Collin is coming back?

@gene cisco

And,why can't this team draft a small forward. This team haven't draft a small forward since Lebron.

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

Can't call it with Sexton. Remember, the inside folks around here say it was his work ethic that turned other players off. He has that Kobe type of work ethic but not the Kobe talent. So it seems to brush people the wrong way.
Kyrie been on this bullshit since he's been in the league. You can't just decide when you want to play or not.

Like,I said,a few days ago;he gotta look at himself in the mirror and wonder why people keep saying the same things about you.

First,you felt some type of way that Lebron came back to Cleveland and tried to help you and the franchise to win a title. The sad part,Lebron was willing to give you the keys yet you still threw a fit.Then,want to isolate yourself from the team when yall was winning games.

Second,force your way out of Cleveland and want to throw Tatum and Brown under the bus while throwing subliminal shots at the guy that won you your first title even though you never enter the playoffs before he came back to Cleveland. Also,the Celtics were a better team without you.

Last,you continue to throw subliminal shots at the guy that won you your first title and claim to be all about team yet you won't take a vaccine to help your team. Talking about you're standing up for the voiceless...wtf..The same voiceless people that were armed at the capital of each state because they were against the lockdown and vaccine mandates...lol. While,Harden is the last person to talk I understand his frustration about dealing with a person that claims to be about team but won't go that extra mile for the team.
The Kyrie problems start before that. He beefed with Waiters. As soon as they draft him, he just started shitting on Dion as soon as he touched down. Never gave the man a chance. Would freeze him out on offense. Kyrie been on shit since Day 1.

Kyrie is an issue but isn't man enough to admit it. People can admit they have fucked up ways and people will still rock with them. It's usually the lying and passive aggressive shit that leads to problems. Rodman didn't even talk to Jordan and Pippen. He was on some shit and let everyone knew he was on some shit. Take it or leave it. If a person adds value, 9 times out of 10 they going to take it if the person is upfront.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Houston stay rent free in your feeble ass head. We good over here. Wall is off the books, cap space galore now along with a bunch of future unprotected picks from a Nets team that will implode soon..

Go worry about Beal and his 250 million dollar contract with his side kick Porzingas. Maybe yall niggas will make the play in next season :lol:
Literally nothing you can type gonna make a sound comeback for the finesse John Wall (and the Wizards) put over on you niggas. Hold the L and stfu my boy. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

^^^^^^^

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So you hate the man.. we got it

And,you're delusional thinking Kyrie bares no responsibility for his stupidity...

Can't call it with Sexton. Remember, the inside folks around here say it was his work ethic that turned other players off. He has that Kobe type of work ethic but not the Kobe talent. So it seems to brush people the wrong way.

Collin will never be a superstar but I think he could be in that tier underneath it,if the Cavs give him a chance. For whatever reason,this team is hell bent making him a sixth man and I find it ridiculous.

I truly believe the organization hindered his development as a point guard once they drafted Garland. Collin could have been the backup point guard when Garland sat and make him the shooting guard when him and Garland were together. It's crazy,how they just rushed him as the shooting guard without trying to help him work on his vision. I think Collin could be a 25 and 6 combo guard but they want the ball out if his hands,which is stupid....imo

It doesn't help that Bickerstaff doesn't call offensive sets for nobody.

Also,what the veterans did to him during his rookie season was fucked up. You're mad that the organization didn't trade the first round pick to keep Lebron but let's go to the media anonymously to throw the kid under the bus;who had nothing to do with your beef with the organization.

The Kyrie problems start before that. He beefed with Waiters. As soon as they draft him, he just started shitting on Dion as soon as he touched down. Never gave the man a chance. Would freeze him out on offense. Kyrie been on shit since Day 1.

Kyrie is an issue but isn't man enough to admit it. People can admit they have fucked up ways and people will still rock with them. It's usually the lying and passive aggressive shit that leads to problems. Rodman didn't even talk to Jordan and Pippen. He was on some shit and let everyone knew he was on some shit. Take it or leave it. If a person adds value, 9 times out of 10 they going to take it if the person is upfront.

Kyrie is the type of dude that think he's smarter than everyone else but he's not. What's crazy,I like Kyrie but you can't have issues with three different teams and keep blaming other folks...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit below would be pathetic from a 13 year old. Just not healthy, gramps.
Laughter is always healthy. Fat boy. Try it, and mix in some push ups too.
I know some nice older women in DC I could put you in touch with, there's no reason for all this toxicity.
Dont play match maker with me.. I dont need it. You better divert that energy to getting YOU some pussy. Bussy bandit.