{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I just know I need Steve Nash gone
THAT PART!!!!

rNX6BF.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@dik cashmere @Mack1052 need to stop playing victim. They haven't won shit to be hated. The Lakers are hated. That's like hating the Knicks who haven't won shit in 50 years. Being laughed at and the butt of jokes doesn't mean you're hated.

Only fanbase that hates the Lakers are Boston. Their are arguably no two NBA players who fans/media despise more than KD and Kyrie so as long as they remain Nets, we'll be the most hated team in the league

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
@dik cashmere @Mack1052 need to stop playing victim. They haven't won shit to be hated. The Lakers are hated. That's like hating the Knicks who haven't won shit in 50 years. Being laughed at and the butt of jokes doesn't mean you're hated.
Nobody is playing victim. 602 pages of a thread there’s about 250 pages talking about kyrie and KD and another 250 of lebron hate. I normally just let shit rock

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Kyrie been on this bullshit since he's been in the league. You can't just decide when you want to play or not.

Like,I said,a few days ago;he gotta look at himself in the mirror and wonder why people keep saying the same things about you.

First,you felt some type of way that Lebron came back to Cleveland and tried to help you and the franchise to win a title. The sad part,Lebron was willing to give you the keys yet you still threw a fit.Then,want to isolate yourself from the team when yall was winning games.

Second,force your way out of Cleveland and want to throw Tatum and Brown under the bus while throwing subliminal shots at the guy that won you your first title even though you never enter the playoffs before he came back to Cleveland. Also,the Celtics were a better team without you.

Last,you continue to throw subliminal shots at the guy that won you your first title and claim to be all about team yet you won't take a vaccine to help your team. Talking about you're standing up for the voiceless...wtf..The same voiceless people that were armed at the capital of each state because they were against the lockdown and vaccine mandates...lol. While,Harden is the last person to talk I understand his frustration about dealing with a person that claims to be about team but won't go that extra mile for the team.