{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bam is not moving
Nets have no leverage
Pat is going to try to rob them
Nets have no leverage :giggle: They have 30 plus million in leverage; what are you talking about? Kylie can’t force a sign and trade, that’s the reason lakers have no chance unless Kyrie takes 30 million less…

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nets have no leverage :giggle: They have 30 plus million in leverage; what are you talking about? Kylie can’t force a sign and trade, that’s the reason lakers have no chance unless Kyrie takes 30 million less…
They have no leverage against miami
Kyrie walks and you get nothing
Or
You trade him and get Kyle and picks before free agency starts

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Repost because he deleted it

:roflmao: I've seen this a few times and each time I laugh my off! I shocked Perk didn't say "nigga". Glad he didn't though.

Let's see if Draymond calls him a coon again.

giphy.gif

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i understand draymond and perk don't like each other. but dam draymond. calling the man a coon is some ho shit. dude so caught up in his hate that he responding to stupid shit that don't even concern him.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's only a few possible destinations
He's Miami's if they want him
Fam, he ain't going to Miami and Brooklyn has all the leverage. Because they don't have to accept any trade offers. And right now they are saying they won't accept bullshit. So now Irving has to make a decision. Play for 6 mill :giggle: or find a trade suitable for Brooklyn or playing for them. KD fucked himself and should not have signed that long term extension...

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Fam, he ain't going to Miami and Brooklyn has all the leverage. Because they don't have to accept any trade offers. And right now they are saying they won't accept bullshit. So now Irving has to make a decision. Play for 6 mill :giggle: or find a trade suitable for Brooklyn or playing for them. KD fucked himself and should not have signed that long term extension...

Kyrie has option number 3. Opt in and then say he's not playing for personal reasons. Not like he hasn't done it before.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't forget the most recent CBA agreement and runs through 2023–24, with a mutual opt-out after 2022–23...

KD did the right thing... there might be a NBA lockout soon... KD is locked in for his 200 mil...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
There’s plenty of people who hate them. And you never know with Durant
It's not the hatred of the Nets as an organization Cash. It's the disdain the media had towards the rest of the league because of their roster. Like everyone else was just gonna bow down to the all mighty Nets. Like there wasn't great talent elsewhere throughout the league. Fans got tired of it. It was a celebration when they were put out. Especially how they were put out. Fuck em. Once KD and Kyrie leaves no one will hate them anymore. And for the record you and Mack are good solid human beings. You guys didn't deserve what Kyrie put you through.

sLWpDl.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

SpencerDinwiddieHouse_CB10.jpg

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon has become misused and abused by people who have not a clue what the term really means. Draymind has a limited vocabulary and intellect. Guy isn't half the player or talking head he thinks he is.

I don't think theres anything I've stayed on here that hasn't turned out to be true long term. Draymond is a loud mouth bitch who was raised by one. He reels of feminine energy.

How is he a coon exactly?
Perk a coon cuz he laid his body down to protect that cac bitch.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
It's not the hatred of the Nets as an organization Cash. It's the disdain the media had towards the rest of the league because of their roster. Like everyone else was just gonna bow down to the all mighty Nets. Like there wasn't great talent elsewhere throughout the league. Fans got tired of it. It was a celebration when they were put out. Especially how they were put out. Fuck em. Once KD and Kyrie leaves no one will hate them anymore. And for the record you and Mack are good solid human beings. You guys didn't deserve what Kyrie put you through.

sLWpDl.jpg
I just know I need Steve Nash gone

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't forget the most recent CBA agreement and runs through 2023–24, with a mutual opt-out after 2022–23...

KD did the right thing... there might be a NBA lockout soon... KD is locked in for his 200 mil...
KD is a superstar, he would get 200 million regardless. Plus the new cba player salaries are going to double!! TV contracts are going to triple or more so player salaries going to explode. There will be no lockout!!