The FUK YOU Thread

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you Red Lobster for serving me Garlic Biscuits when you sill serve Cheddar biscuits. That's a bitch made move.

I FUCKING HATE CAMP CREEK! It's like a new world for ghetto to feel like they got money so franchises don't follow the rules.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
OK, it's been just over a week since the Heels won the title, but I had to post these highlight videos I just found. Enjoy...

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/I-nKNoRhbGQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6[/flash]
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/CqWTkxHdD9c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6[/flash]

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Fuck you Red Lobster for serving me Garlic Biscuits when you sill serve Cheddar biscuits. That's a bitch made move.

I FUCKING HATE CAMP CREEK! It's like a new world for ghetto to feel like they got money so franchises don't follow the rules.

:lol: I almost spit my water out. They are so wrong for that. The biscuits are what I come for. . . how can they not have those :smh:

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
Fuck the new guy at my job. You just got here, dont try to run shit. . .

Fuck You to the guy I had to go do some a/v work for yesterday. . . .moving that fucking heavy ass tv an inch higher on the wall doesnt make a fuckin difference you CAC son-of-a bitch.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Fuck You to the guy I had to go do some a/v work for yesterday. . . .moving that fucking heavy ass tv an inch higher on the wall doesnt make a fuckin difference you CAC son-of-a bitch.

:eek: WOW

Damn nig :lol:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
^^^^^^^^^^:yes::yes::yes::yes:

My Sig speaks for itself.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: TAR HEELS!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I hate when new people try to come in and run shit. Sit your ass down, learn how we do things, and contribute when needed. Stop trying to be the leader of the team and become a part of it...

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor

Can't stand muhfuckas like that. They need to be reminded that they're the newbie, no matter what your position is.

Machete

Rising Star
Registered
fuck my boss, for making me set up quotes for clients. keep it up, and soon i'll be stealing your clients

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
FUCK YOU to bitch niggas globally :hmm::angry:

Mutha Fuckin Cosign..

Fuck you MF'er for falling off the face of the earth & now you want to drop out the sky & make me feel mean for not paying you any attention. I do NOT apologize for not caring anymore..

Fuck YOU!

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
take a deep breath hun, dont let em get you vex :)

truin;)

I'm cool now lol. Thanks :D

:smh: I knew dude in your avatar looked shady.

Yea fuk him chicutie.
be right over.:)

Wasn't referring to him LOL

:rolleyes:
Mutha Fuckin Cosign..

Fuck you MF'er for falling off the face of the earth & now you want to drop out the sky & make me feel mean for not paying you any attention. I do NOT apologize for not caring anymore..

Fuck YOU!

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

MCP

International
International Member
Wanna say a big fuk you to Arsenal. Glad you fucking lost today.

Just brilliant

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wanna say a big FUCK YOU to MAC!!!!!

Whattup Playa!!!

Good thread!

Once I pass this shit I'm gonna be right back in the battle thread so protect ya neck!

Oh yeah FUCK STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I wanna say a big FUCK YOU to MAC!!!!!

Whattup Playa!!!

Good thread!

Once I pass this shit I'm gonna be right back in the battle thread so protect ya neck!

:lol: sup my nig

feel froggy jump :cool:

Machete

Rising Star
Registered
Mutha Fuckin Cosign..

Fuck YOU!

Don't worry, I'm still going to whisk you away. Two to three times a day will make you forget ...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I feel you on this.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gives a big fuck you to the young niggas at the IHOP tonight. I don't give a fuck if it was your prom, ya'll some ignant little fuckas. And when did prom dresses get so damn cheap? Ya'll act like ya'll don't care what the fuck you wear- fuck you to the cheap ass dress shops trying to make a quick buck. And fuck you to the IHOP waiters who think that just cause young niggas and nigglets come in you can give shitty service. Dammit if you got three groups of six and the whole place isn't full you can remember to bring some damn steak sauce and no cheese on the fucking eggs. Which cost an extra bitch ass fifty cents. And fuck the little niggas again for thinking it was cute to have sagging tux pants. This is some bullshit. I need a new place to eat. :hmm:

jjUSTAZZ

Potential Star
Registered
FUCK YOU to bitch niggas globally :hmm::angry:

I don't think everyone heard you. CO-SIGN!
Mutha Fuckin Cosign..

Fuck YOU!

Exactly!

FUCK YOU to my bitch ass co worker and my bitch ass boss for thinking they were going to attack my integrity! You bitches will never be better than me....Trying to resort to lies to make yourselves look better...:angry::angry:

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
Fuck ignorant ass people in general. :smh:

Fuck cats getting mad over some cheap fried chicken. Just fuckin' die from atherosclerosis already and spare us from your coonery!

Fuck all these new cats I've never seen in the gym before hogging the treadmills and elliptical machines....then going to get that aformentioned chicken and wondering why you aren't losing weight... :smh:

Fuck a hornets nest under the back porch

Fuck that ignorant ass washout for shooting up my freshman dorm at my Alma Mater.

Fuck you for calling me an elitist because I checked your ass on some bullshit! You knew better! :smh:

Fuck your lame ass for lacking perspective because you've never been traveled outside the city limits.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck health insurance and pharmaceutical company execs, Federal legistlators at all levels, conservative mother fucking cawk-sucking bitches and HMO's, PPO's and all fuckin O's involved in this so-called "privatized health care" scam where sick poor people and kids without insurance or even adequate insurance are dying every second while you honkey slut execs get $$$ with your trickle down economics fuckin trickle deez nuts down your oesophagus fucking whores i hope you and all your loved ones get multiple sclerosis followed by accute sickle cell then subsequently die in a plane crash and burn alive!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Reincarnate and die again! Fuckers!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hope your mothers all die giving birth to a Daewo engine block!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Fuck health insurance and pharmaceutical company execs, Federal legistlators at all levels, conservative mother fucking cawk-sucking bitches and HMO's, PPO's and all fuckin O's involved in this so-called "privatized health care" scam where sick poor people and kids without insurance or even adequate insurance are dying every second while you honkey slut execs get $$$ with your trickle down economics fuckin trickle deez nuts down your oesophagus fucking whores i hope you and all your loved ones get multiple sclerosis followed by accute sickle cell then subsequently die in a plane crash and burn alive!!!

2ymf4gj.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Naw, just playin'...

EAST COAST? :dunno:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor

This is what your font looks like:
BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg

:hmm: