The FUK YOU Thread

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
The Bandwagon effect, also known as social proof or "cromo effect" and closely related to opportunism, is the observation that people often do and believe things because many other people do and believe the same things. The effect is often pejoratively called herding instinct, particularly when applied to adolescents.<sup class="noprint Template-Fact">
</sup>People tend to follow the crowd without examining the merits of a particular thing.

Bandwagon+Final.jpg

:hmm::hmm:

I still love you, though :lol:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek::eek:

:(

I hope so. I thought you were NICE. All that RED!

:D

I am nice. Folks keep submitting eight sentence assignments where not one word is original, (all taken from a site or the text), and I'm sitting here writing one page dissertations for an hour to get an 'A'. And then no one gets expelled like they suppose to when it's explicitly stated in the each class syllabus and when you log into school on the site?

[Boston accent]Fuck outta here...[/Boston accent]

It'd be a different story if I saw the consequences but I see none...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
My Tar Heels won today, so I'm good but...

FUCK DOOK!!! YOU PUSSIES ESCAPED TEXAS ON SOME BULLSHIT. NOT ONLY DID YOU MESS UP MY BRACKET, BUT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE. VILLANOVA BETTER KICK YOUR FERRY ASSES NEXT WEEK!!! DAMN TEXAS YOU FUCKED UP AND LET THOSE CHUMPS BEAT YOU. OH, AND FUCK GONZAGA TOO. YOU'RE THE NEXT TEAM CAROLINA PLAYS SO YOU CAN EAT SHIT AND DIE LIKE THE DOOKIES...
:hmm::hmm::hmm::angry::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Fuck you to student X.. not only do you have an annoying voice you want way too much. It's not enough for us to give you the $$ you need that you don't deserve since you didn't follow up to our requests for documents, now you want MORE??? sit your ungrateful ass down :angry::angry::angry:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you to student X.. not only do you have an annoying voice you want way too much. It's not enough for us to give you the $$ you need that you don't deserve since you didn't follow up to our requests for documents, now you want MORE??? sit your ungrateful ass down :angry::angry::angry:

I miss those days...:(

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I just gotta say Fuk my english exam that I took today. I study for it and dont think i passed at all... :angry:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

that's a fat cat.

*simp mode* i may have to break a rule and eat summin i don't cook*simp mode*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The puss is rather plump though...:yes::yes::yes:

62691-Geico-Kash.jpg

2mflngm.gif

On another note Fuck Dook and Gonzaga. Dook always gets a fuck you. I hope those bitches lose to Villanova tomorrow. The Zags get one because they're the next team the Heels play (Friday night). Fuck them...

GO HEELS!!! :cool:

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Normally, I'd say fuck you, but I gotta say THANK YOU to

VILLANOVA

for knocking out Dook. Thanks, Wildcats.:dance::dance::dance:

FUCK DUKE!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
BITCH PUNK FAGGOT ASS DOOK IS DEAD!!!

GO HEELS!!!

you better believe you wont have to worry about Oklahoma living by the three like the Zags did tonight. They will be dishing out a heavy dose of Blake Griffin.

Fuck you to the country ass white man sitting at the bar cheering for carolina kansas michigan state and gonzaga. Even though he did agree Hansborough wont be shit in the league.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Fuk you to Sunday because me and CT will be enemies.

:lol:

That's right we will be enemies on Sunday...

673kjuh.jpg

...This will be our song too...

...I'll see you when we make up...:hmm:...Until then all I can say is...

GO HEELS!!!

tarheels.gif

you better believe you wont have to worry about Oklahoma living by the three like the Zags did tonight. They will be dishing out a heavy dose of Blake Griffin.

Fuck you to the country ass white man sitting at the bar cheering for carolina kansas michigan state and gonzaga. Even though he did agree Hansborough wont be shit in the league.

And we'll give out heavy doses of Lawson, Ellington, Green, Thompson, Hansbrough, Davis, Frasor, and Drew II. Shit Tyler Z will be there too...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
And we'll give out heavy doses of Lawson, Ellington, Green, Thompson, Hansbrough, Davis, Frasor, and Drew II. Shit Tyler Z will be there too...

funny how all Carolina fans think alike. Carolina fans are worst than cowgirl fans. They win they gloat you lose they hide and make excuses. It will be a battle come Sunday. I hope Griffin doesnt have another concussion for hitting his head on the rim tonight. :lol::lol::lol:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
funny how all Carolina fans think alike. Carolina fans are worst than cowgirl fans. They win they gloat you lose they hide and make excuses. It will be a battle come Sunday. I hope Griffin doesnt have another concussion for hitting his head on the rim tonight. :lol::lol::lol:

What are you talking about? When have you seen me make excuses after a loss or gloat after wins? Who is your pick for National Champ Dogg? I remember you saying you had us in one of your brackets...Who you got though? If you had to say right now based on what you've seen so far who wins it?

And for the umpteenth time what's your beef with my squad? I know you don't like Hansbrough, but what else is there...:dunno:...Whatever it is you can't deny the fact that when we play our best NO ONE can fuck with us. Keep it funky. You just saw that game against the Zags so you know how we get down (e.g. 12 points in 40 seconds)...:cool:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
What are you talking about? When have you seen me make excuses after a loss or gloat after wins? Who is your pick for National Champ Dogg? I remember you saying you had us in one of your brackets...Who you got though? If you had to say right now based on what you've seen so far who wins it?

And for the umpteenth time what's your beef with my squad? I know you don't like Hansbrough, but what else is there...:dunno:...Whatever it is you can't deny the fact that when we play our best NO ONE can fuck with us. Keep it funky. You just saw that game against the Zags so you know how we get down...:cool:

i still like Pitt. I actually didnt see the game against the Zags they put the other game on because it was a closer matchup. I told you my beef with Carolina Hansborough is pussy they crowned this cracker the next coming of whoever and he is soft. That punk ass coach Roy Williams allows him to play that way instead of putting a foot in his ass and making him live up to his hype. My last reason for not liking Carolina is because when i lived in south carolina all these country ass niggaz who wouldnt know how to find that school are screaming carolina this carolina that. I know alum from carolina and duke and their hate is not that strong for each other.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i still like Pitt. I actually didnt see the game against the Zags they put the other game on because it was a closer matchup. I told you my beef with Carolina Hansborough is pussy they crowned this cracker the next coming of whoever and he is soft. That punk ass coach Roy Williams allows him to play that way instead of putting a foot in his ass and making him live up to his hype. My last reason for not liking Carolina is because when i lived in south carolina all these country ass niggaz who wouldnt know how to find that school are screaming carolina this carolina that. I know alum from carolina and duke and their hate is not that strong for each other.

UNC.jpg

Duke20Futility20From20Hansbrough.jpg

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

None of that makes sense, bu OK. What I got from this is that Hansbrough represents...

cracker_ass_cracker.jpg

...and that upsets you. He does have a lot of hype but he's not the only player to have it and he won't be the last. As I've said several times to you and other Hansbrough haters, you can say what you want about him, but you can't deny the numbers. There is a reason that man has the records he has. You can't be "Soft", "Pussy", etc. and hold the (ACC) records he has. Sure, he's not the greatest player to ever put on uniform, but the man is efficient. I would hope that a real (honest) sports fan would be able to give credit when/where it is due. Shit, as much as I hate Dook, I still give them credit for being a great program and for Coach K being a coach. My hatred for them is one thing, but I can't deny what they have accomplished. If I can do that then others should be able to as well no matter who they are talking about...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
None of that makes sense, bu OK. What I got from this is that Hansbrough represents...

cracker_ass_cracker.jpg

...and that upsets you. He does have a lot of hype but he's not the only player to have it and he won't be the last. As I've said several times to you and other Hansbrough haters, you can say what you want about him, but you can't deny the numbers. There is a reason that man has the records he has. You can't be "Soft", "Pussy", etc. and hold the (ACC) records he has. Sure, he's not the greatest player to ever put on uniform, but the man is efficient. I would hope that a real (honest) sports fan would be able to give credit when/where it is due. Shit, as much as I hate Dook, I still give them credit for being a great program and for Coach K being a coach. My hatred for them is one thing, but I can't deny what they have accomplished. If I can do that then others should be able to as well no matter who they are talking about...

fuck his numbers more than half of his points came from the stripe. if you take away at quarter of his points from the line he wouldnt be close to reddick. I will give him props when he takes his team and carries them to a tough victory and i havent seen him do that yet. Fuck Coach K how you expect to win anything when you team looks like an Ivy league squad. 4 whites and one black dude. Reminds me of seeing Malik Allen play in high school.