Rising Star
OG Investor
Fuck everybody

When, where

t_magnumxl_l_12box1.jpg

jjUSTAZZ

Potential Star
Registered
Fuk the stupid people at work today that made me question my employees about the damn swine flu.

Stupid ass eaves dropping people who can't hear shit.... All the man said was he still had a cough and he was THROUGH with his medicine not he had the FLU!

Stupid muh fuckas:angry::angry: I had to spend 2 hours questioning people and filling out papers to tell everyone it was safe at work!!!:angry::angry::angry:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
So, is this the official Sean/Jo wars or something?!?

You want to go to war with me, don't you?!?

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/-e7RWfRh-18&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

:smh: like your metabolism..........FAYLE

And Jo cometh down from top the mountain of Grammar to smite the giant, and Mcguyver got on his hands and knees behind Sean as Jo pushed Sean whom tripped over Mcguyver and he felleth to the earth.

* AWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAA *

66004992_f85183db0d.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/66004992_f85183db0d.jpg

Fuk the stupid people at work today that made me question my employees about the damn swine flu.

Stupid ass eaves dropping people who can't hear shit.... All the man said was he still had a cough and he was THROUGH with his medicine not he had the FLU!

Stupid muh fuckas:angry::angry: I had to spend 2 hours questioning people and filling out papers to tell everyone it was safe at work!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Better safe than sorry:D

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I, Connecticut's Finest would like to say FUCK YOU to fire drills. We had one this morning and like every other one I've gone through in my life it sucked. I went from sitting there chillin, to having a loud, annoying ass siren blaring in my ears. Then we had to go outside and wait...And wait...AND WAIT for them to end the damn drill and let us back in the building...Sons of bitches...

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Copious amounts of FUCK YOU! to Manchester United and a healthy serving of FUCK YOU BITCH! to O'Shea for that luck goal. :angry::angry::angry:

See you bitches in a week for round 2.

FUCK YOU
!!!!!

martin-keown_1109346c.jpg

Fuck the evil powers that be that brought out this Swine flu crap for whatever reason but I'm scared as hell damnit don't they know I'm a fraidy cat:angry::( I can't even look at Miss Piggy the same way anymore that diesease infested heffa

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would like to give a warm hearted FUCK YOU, to the chick that said
she can't wait so i can bust it in her mouth. BUT WHEN I WAS CUMMING THE CHICK DODGED IT AND IT WENT UP HER FOREHEAD N IN HER HAIR.:lol::lol: Oh well, that's what you get for being a cum dodger. By the way- my nut is better than Vo5 :lol::lol::lol:

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
FUCK De-tanglers, wide-tooth combs, anti-breakage serums, hot oil treatments, deep conditioning caps and sit-under dryers.......

that is all

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
insomnia.jpg

10073912-insomnia-man.jpg

insomnia-eye.jpg

I want to give a huge fuck you to insomnia. You've been fucking with me for the last week and some change, damn you, you son of a bitch. I'm glad I've had a woman to talk to while staying up to these ignorant ass hours, but again, I say FUCK YOU. I'll beat you, you piece of shit, and that lady and I will continue to talk at more reasonable hours so take that you fucker...

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
A big FUCK YOU to the elevators at the Radisson Hotel at LAX. The fuckin pieces of shit wanna hit every goddamn floor on the way down....and you just hit the LOBBY button. And no one's at any of the fucking floors in between!!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
fuck A Mac Book.

Bitch.

u-mad1.jpg

Sean, you don't have to continue this life of computer...

281t3f4.gif

...Jindalling. You can get down with the cool people if you want. Just go to the store and get one of these...

Apple%20Logo.png

...Tell em CT sent ya...

doqh76.jpg

2a0gua9.jpg

mercyy8ox.gif

MCP

International
International Member
Yo Sean,

Fuck Arsenal. So fucking glad they are out of the Champions league. Another empty cabinet to look at this season.

14Ronaldo_666x450_796746a.jpg

12Cesc_Fabregas_350_796942a.jpg

simpsons_haha2.jpg