The FUK YOU Thread

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
u-mad1.jpg

Sean, you don't have to continue this life of computer...

281t3f4.gif

...Jindalling. You can get down with the cool people if you want. Just go to the store and get one of these...

Apple%20Logo.png

...Tell em CT sent ya...

doqh76.jpg

2a0gua9.jpg

mercyy8ox.gif

oh you must be a PC user..REBOOT YOUR LIFE

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You fuckin hater!!
Mac and pc bitch!!! WHAT!!! :hmm::lol:

u-mad1.jpg

Sean, you don't have to continue this life of computer...
281t3f4.gif

...Jindalling. You can get down with the cool people if you want. Just go to the store and get one of these...
Apple%20Logo.png

...Tell em CT sent ya...
doqh76.jpg

2a0gua9.jpg

mercyy8ox.gif

oh you must be a PC user..REBOOT YOUR LIFE

Idiots fold to Steve Jobs CAC enabled peer pressure and dropped
> $1K on a fucking laptop just to look pretty (gay) at Starbucks n shit.

Now if that aint a Jindal FAIL. :smh:

Whores. :puke:

214973132_3485c31381.jpg

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

Idiots fold to Steve Jobs CAC enabled peer pressure and dropped
> $1K on a fucking laptop just to look pretty (gay) at Starbucks n shit.

Now if that aint a Jindal FAIL. :smh:

Whores. :puke:

214973132_3485c31381.jpg

So instead of Jobs you choose to bow to people like...

Bill_Gates_718639.jpg

...Bill Gates. Bill fuckin Gates Sean? Well let me tell you a little something you may not have known about your college dropout PC Pimp. Look at this picture...

bill-gates-hates-children.jpg

...That's right read it an weep. The man hates children. Children Sean...Children...So despite all the "I'm a PC and I'm 6 months old" commercials folks like Gates try to force down the throats of innocent people around the world you and anyone else who follow this hog wash will only support child haters when buying those shitty computers. How can anyone look at themselves in the mirror and knowingly support a bastard like that? As they say "An Apple a day keeps CHILD HATERS LIKE BILL GATES AND SEAN69 AWAY...

3d_Apple_Logo_102.jpg

...viva la manzana...

victory_shall_be_mine.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope she gets better SS. Just be there to take care of her.

Fuck you to the little boy who tried to slap my child. And fuck you to your ghetto momma who letting you run around the damn store with your shirt damn near over your head. Fucking future wastes of society.

MCP

International
International Member
Fuk you to the common cold which I seem to have.....wrong fucking timing.

Fuk you to the mother threee times I told her not to let her child go running around the office. Guess what.....BAM !!! child runs into table, starts screaming and crying.

Mum is now angry and wants to have a go at me..:hmm:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know that's not funny but that's what you get. If it's not in your own house or in an open field, don't let your child go crazy.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
A History of Fuck

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/yPlfDIcjrVI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999[/flash]

MCP

International
International Member
I want to say a fuk you to the Laryngitis which I've picked since yesterday afternoon. Just got back from the doctor who has confirmed that I have it.

Oh well, I have today and tomorrow off work.....yippeee.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to say a fuk you to the Laryngitis which I've picked since yesterday afternoon. Just got back from the doctor who has confirmed that I have it.

Oh well, I have today and tomorrow off work.....yippeee.

Feel better MCP.

Try sucking on a lemon half.

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
FUCK THE WEIRD SLEEPING PATTERNS I'VE BEEN HAVING!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry: I'm almost at the point where I am the walking dead . . . Falling asleep soon as I get home, waking up a few hours later, unable to sleep, staying up a few hours, and finally falling back asleep about 1-2 hours when I have to get up. I have been getting only about 3-4 hours sleep for the past two weeks.

FUCK MY JOB!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: That now has me up at 5AM, sorting laundry to drop off because I had no time to do it during the week, and then GOING INTO WORK ON A SATURDAY, because I had no time to do my normal work due to all the STUPID MEETINGS that I had to attend and wasted my time with this week!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

jjUSTAZZ

Potential Star
Registered
fuck the food poisoning that has had me sick and feeling like death since Thursday night!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
I WANNA SEND A GARGANTUAN FUCK YOU TO THE CW FOR CANCELING "THE GAME"!! :angry: :angry::angry::angry:

I MEAN WTF! I HOPE ANOTHER STATION PICKS THEM UP.

GOOD JOB CW, YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW!!!

I HATE YOU!!!

MCP

International
International Member
Fuk you to the spilt vodka and orange I dropped on the floor earlier today......aarrrgghhh.