The Chi Discussion Thread

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Animals. Why? Is that initiation of some sort? They appear to know one another and have no existing beef. Insanity.
No,

It’s a matter of these niggas ain’t ya friends by no means

If he wasn’t on camera he would pull a bishop at his funeral and hug his moms acting like he can’t believe this happened.

This HAPPENS A LOT.

This was @lildurk was talking about in Viral Moment.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
No bro that’s a man

I gave the benefit of doubt and my wife still clowning me.

Poor Luke James. On 'Star', there were trannies on the show and Harold Perrineaux played his gay father. Luke at least got to have love scenes with 2 out of the 3 girls of the group, Jude Demarest and Ryan Destiny. Now he has to do love scenes with a tranny. I wonder if he's making a lot of money for the role.

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok yeah .....fuck Lena uber gay ass....the amount of negative fucking straight black man stereotypes she just pushed into one episode, and with all this fake ass hero dyke bitch faggotry is too got damn much....this shit is some really dangerous narratives IMO to be pushing to our young adults/youth.

And that wanna be "teaching moment" with this retarded ass "Pronouns/ thousand genders shit". Shit made me sick & my ole lady. She was more pissed than me.

I feel like I could go on a OG GOT @stretchwallz break down of this shit.

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok yeah .....fuck Lena uber gay ass....the amount of negative fucking straight black man stereotypes she just pushed into one episode, and with all this fake ass hero dyke bitch faggotry is too got damn much....this shit is some really dangerous narratives IMO to be pushing to our young adults/youth.

And that wanna be "teaching moment" with this retarded ass "Pronouns/ thousand genders shit". Shit made me sick & my ole lady. She was more pissed than me.

I feel like I could go on a OG GOT @stretchwallz break down of this shit.
I mean she was stereotyping straight women as well. Why did Emmits baby mother darkskin and fat have to be doing all that neck rolling and yelling, homegirl having the baby shower having all them kids. The woman trying to holler at Ronnie, pretty sure she had a higher position that him but she trying to get with a bum ass sorting cans give me a break. She's a mess.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Each week people say they're done watching but each week they're tuned right back into trannyvision.

4ce.gif

Man a lot of people including myself liked the show because it was gritty and hit home with a lot of issues especially to us who split time or grew up in the Chi on the Southside. We didn’t sign up to see gay shit and fags or this bitch emasculate men. And we try to support our black folk but it’s become evident that Kena has an agenda. It’s sad because a lot of us loved this show. It could have exceeded the Wire but not now.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Glad I have options on Sunday nights. Between the Chi and Black Monday, there’s far too much gratuitous faggotism on these shows. That’s the problem when y’all give the show running queers that much unilateral power.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Kev sprung on girl in class while his sister is missing

Poppa in his bag bringing Myesha a warm breakfast sandwich

Ronnie saved by common last season, poppa's dad this season, going by this pattern he'll be saved by a rabbi. rasta, and monk in the following seasons

creepy cac at the vigil stuck out like a sore thumb and only ronnie drunk ass noticed him

kev beating his meat to ol girl profile pic after she called him a king

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man a lot of people including myself liked the show because it was gritty and hit home with a lot of issues especially to us who split time or grew up in the Chi on the Southside. We didn’t sign up to see gay shit and fags or this bitch emasculate men. And we try to support our black folk but it’s become evident that Kena has an agenda. It’s sad because a lot of us loved this show. It could have exceeded the Wire but not now.

Damn man, now I feel bad for the people who really liked the show only to be forced to see gay shit :smh:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
article says reg may be coming back.

Damn...so the trans angle was happening one way or the other....they should bring Reggie back although I dont know how they would explain it...I don't think Lena is doing her career any favors with how she is handling The Chi but I am old school so I may be totally wrong....this season feels like the culmination of a long planned setup

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
so a whore house got no muscle outside

is imani a tranny, I don’t Trust it’s hands

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man.........:smh:
When Kevin and Jake were in the truck asking Jake's brother for help.......
I was disturbed by those Popeye forearms with veins and giant man hands.
The tranny IS the muscle in that relationship.
CRINGWORTHY. :smh:

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kev sprung on girl in class while his sister is missing

Poppa in his bag bringing Myesha a warm breakfast sandwich

Ronnie saved by common last season, poppa's dad this season, going by this pattern he'll be saved by a rabbi. rasta, and monk in the following seasons

creepy cac at the vigil stuck out like a sore thumb and only ronnie drunk ass noticed him

kev beating his meat to ol girl profile pic after she called him a king
So it seems like Kevin's new crush is from their hood too.
I'm almost at my wits end with Emmett's baby mama.
For some reason, I think Lala and Emmet are gonna take the chicken shack business through the roof.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Poppa's dad really chased off all them young knuckleheads with just a broom tho

How did Emmett and Tiff get evicted already this fast, the mid must not be moving for her, or unlike what Emmett says they leaving some bad hood yelp reviews on her mid

I wonder how Emmett is gonna figure out a way to get Lala some line/prep cooks in the kitchen for their pop up chicken shack

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Poppa's dad really chased off all them young knuckleheads with just a broom tho

How did Emmett and Tiff get evicted already this fast, the mid must not be moving for her, or unlike what Emmett says they leaving some bad hood yelp reviews on her mid

I wonder how Emmett is gonna figure out a way to get Lala some line/prep cooks in the kitchen for their pop up chicken shack
I was thinking about too regarding LaLA getting some help because they need it bad! lol

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
So it seems like Kevin's new crush is from their hood too.
I'm almost at my wits end with Emmett's baby mama.
For some reason, I think Lala and Emmet are gonna take the chicken shack business through the roof.
[/Q

I was surprised to see Sonny because for some reason I thought he retired or died.