The Chi Discussion Thread

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heard Reg quit because of the gay angle that's about to occur. :smh:

I might be done with this show if that occurs.
Damn that's wild. I was wondering why they killed him just to bring in Luke James character. I believe that shit too. The dude who play Reg ain't doing that shit. It was no reason for his character to do it either its just the only black man character they could do it with. They couldn't do it with Jason Mitchell character because they were killing him off. Couldn't do it with Emmitt character. Fuck them for that.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Douda went off at Jake for wearing sneakers on his hardwhile floors meanwhile Big Mike had the timbs on

Dre really backed down all of tent city with a can of pepper spray/mace

Lala didn't put up much of a fight after seeing the kitchen at Sonny's. "I aint working no graveyard shift!" 20 secs later "Ok lets get this money

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The creator is ruining her show by pushing a certain agenda.
Took a straight up shot at Jason Mitchell as "he wasn't shit"doesn't fit the portrayal of the Brandon character.
Emmit's mother phat as hell....and his wifey been bad too
I believe Reggie would have never been killed off if they knew the Jason Mitchell shit was gonna go down like that. Tough for the show to lose two characters like Reggie and Brandon in one go.

Still an enjoyable episode but the whole tranny angle etc is clearly being forced and detracts from the quality of the show

KrafMatik

Rising Star
Registered
Gay agenda is on overload. Don't know how much longer I can watch. The writing is bad too. Lala's character supposed to be a woman about her paper but she asked homie to pull his johnson out on the front porch? Also ain't this supposed to be the Chi? The dike woulda got her ass popped or at the least stomped the fuck out at the homeless camp.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are completely pushing a gay agenda and including every cliche with it
Im sleeping with a tranny but hey im not gay thing...this will be a running issue in several episodes IMO
Yolonda Ross Emmit’s mom is an outstanding MILF
Completely insulting Brandon....he wasnt shit?...He was one of the most upstanding characters on the show
Lala cant cook...go back and look at the big hands preparing the food.
Oh and if you want to see Yolondas nude scenes
Im still trying to track down the busty woman that officiated the wedding

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
And Lena had the nerve to go after Will and Denzel. This show is filled with black stereotype and it only continues to get worse. Emmit with all the kids. His main baby momma appears to just get high all day. Black women only interested in sex. Black woman so desperate she fucks her masseuse (lucky MFer). The bar scene was dumb as hell. Dude sitting there minding his business, politely turned down the other dude, but yet, he gets made to look like the angry straight black man. There's not one positive straight black male on this show, and ironically, the one who played that straight black male, was fucked up in real life. Glad i only download this show. Oh, her daughter is missing, yet, her son is out all times of the night visiting a gang leader. Yeah......ok.

Last edited:

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
And Lena had the nerve to go after Will and Denzel. This show is filled with black stereotype and it only continues to get worse. Emmit with all the kids. His main baby momma appears to just get high all day. Black women only interested in sex. Black woman so desperate she fucks her masseuse (lucky MFer). The bar scene was dumb as hell. Dude sitting there minding his business, politely turned down the other dude, but yet, he gets made to look like the angry straight black man. There's not one positive straight black male on this show, and ironically, the one who played that straight black male, was fucked up in real life. Glad i only download this show. Oh, her daughter is missing, yet, her son is out all times of the night visiting a gang leader. Yeah......ok.

Creator of show clearly doesn't like

'black' men!

and all this homosexual shit.....

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She shoe horning the shit in. Its forced. It's clear the cop was supposed to be a lesbian as well. Also I think that the scene in the bar that was a woman who trans to a man. When she asked what was the pronoun it was he and him. A man wouldn't be considered her right? If that makes any sense. I mean why would he even go to that bar? I believe this is the arc that she wanted for Reg and he said no so she killed him off and brought on his brother. And Jason/Brandon never said shit bad about Lena in interviews but all of a sudden his character ain't shit?? After all he did last year, and the year prior they never alluded to him not being shit, now this happens. Lena Waithe be on some bullshit

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Each week people say they're done watching but each week they're tuned right back into trannyvision.

4ce.gif

phatkitty

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard Barton Fitzpatrick that plays Reg quit cause Lena Waithe was trying to give his character a transgender love interest in s3
You heard anything about the lotto numbers cause this was on point LOL

I get where Lena Waithe is coming from in wanting to see her world represented on screen.
But she HAD to know that viewers like me aint trying to see all that and will disconnect from the show. (Maybe they're hoping that the Empire type crowd will take up the slack.) :dunno:
She turning The Chi into The Chiffon.

No hate for her, but I can't believe that it's not gonna end up down the sauciest path. And for that reason, I'm out.
This is understandable, but it's way too forced.
One of the best /hardest shows of all time time had a whole gay character which we saw display affection to his lovers, the diffference was that it was seamlessy intergrated in the story. It wasn't trying to send any message it was just the character.

I believe she had some words about Tyler Perry's writing, meanwhile that episode was so poorly written and directed it was so ameturish

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I turned away from the screen once Trig and his trans girl started the kissing scene with that struggle backstory he was telling since I was listening looking at my phone, I'm not against representation of LGBTQ in media but dam the 2 of them didn't even needed to be added to the show and they're not adding anything to it so far. I love Euphoria on HBO and 1 of the main characters Jules in there is a trans girl as well and that's a good character. There are good male gay and bi character i've liked in some of my all time top shows like Omar in The Wire, Capt James Flint in Black Sails, Oberyn Martell in Game of Thrones. Even Job the cross dressing asian dude in Banshee. This is not the case with any of these character in this show Trig, Imani and Dre

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually he did. Obama gave faggits alot of gains during his two terms. Gay marriage, more don't ask don't tell, etc.... Got dam homos out of control. :smh:

Chicago taking mad Ls. A bunch of violent faggits. :smh:
First Jason Mitchell gets shitted on his way out the door smh

Now she gat Switchers and trannies and other faggitry in this series

Niggas out here don’t rock with faggit shit, she’s pushing it hard. Why no niggas calling they people faggits on the show? We see Luke push a gay nigga then he softs up to that tranny like she be backdooring him

Man it’s wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much

And lmaooo @ that nook nigga eating flakes and answering his own door

Lena waithe <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<