The Chi Discussion Thread

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ronnie is an unbelievable fuck up in every fashion. Them type of niggas you just can't help. Nigga have 1 lil small bad thing happen and goes off the deep end full retard. Jada was bout to give that nigga ALL THE PUSSY ...WILD LIKE!

Really pissed this nigga fucked up and got kicked off the show and now ain't no telling where they gon go with it next season. Like how you dumb enough to be on that shit with all this #MeToo fuck shit popping off.

Love this show thou, damn hope it's not ruined. Its hard to find good shows not featuring CACs

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ronnie is an unbelievable fuck up in every fashion. Them type of niggas you just can't help. Nigga have 1 lil small bad thing happen and goes off the deep end full retard. Jada was bout to give that nigga ALL THE PUSSY ...WILD LIKE!

Really pissed this nigga fucked up and got kicked off the show and now ain't no telling where they gon go with it next season. Like how you dumb enough to be on that shit with all this #MeToo fuck shit popping off.

Love this show thou, damn hope it's not ruined. Its hard to find good shows not featuring CACs

I think they could do something like putting him into witness protection program and just mention him off screen. Jason Mitchell is gone, but the character could live on...I could see it going something like

"With the information Brandon gave us, we can move on Otis Perry.." or mentioning he's in Witness Protection in another city..because him and Jerrica have broken up, he really doesn't have any attachments now...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Looking at the last few episodes, it looks like they're grooming Emmett's character to take over as the lead male role.
Or maybe shift it to Kevin also.

On another note, I'm trying to figure out when Brandon role started to change from him being canceled. Meaning I know it was a few weeks back, but Jerika complained during taping and they were allowing them to continue. She asked to be removed from the show. He wasn't removed til a month ago from filming other things and this show decided to drop him.

So they gonna have to write it in that he went up north to do a bid? Because they ended it like he was helping the police to set up Perry.

Just I'm sure the whole world watching to see how they will write him off, 'next year'.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a feeling Douda going to protect Reg, I think he respects the fact he trying to look out for his Junkie brothers mother and the fact he is taking care of his brother which shows he gives a shit.

And also the other gangster that wants Regs head low key disrespected Douda, Douda let him into his house which is a no-no in that world Douda made that clear, he called Douda old and soft, then he laid his demands down got up from the table walked off which was a big fuck you to Douda basically saying you an old pussy and I will win the war if we take it there, Boss's don't like other Boss's shitting on them like that, I think Douda will take it to him just for the basic disrespect of trying to handle it like gentlemen and the other guy just saying fuck you do what I say or else.

I think this is what we're going to see in season 3, a street war.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I got a feeling Douda going to protect Reg, I think he respects the fact he trying to look out for his Junkie brothers mother and the fact he is taking care of his brother which shows he gives a shit.

And also the other gangster that wants Regs head low key disrespected Douda, Douda let him into his house which is a no-no in that world Douda made that clear, he called Douda old and soft, then he laid his demands down got up from the table walked off which was a big fuck you to Douda basically saying you an old pussy and I will win the war if we take it there, Boss's don't like other Boss's shitting on them like that, I think Douda will take it to him just for the basic disrespect of trying to handle it like gentlemen and the other guy just saying fuck you do what I say or else.

Yea man. You can't ever think you can't be touched plus Douda still got The Old Man in his pocket so he's still ain't the one to be fucked with. Dude was mad disrespectful with it too. In my house? Bru, some mf get peeled for that alone and here I am breaking bread trying to make it right for you in a diplomatic way. Nah son, you want it to be one way....

Reactions: BAG

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I don't think douda was responsible for that hit, I think that's going be the plot twist I'm kinda pissed to Reg was one of my favorite characters :lol:

I don't think Reg is dead. He'll probably turn on 63rd and go rogue with all season him trying to kill Douda.

Mike goes to the prep school.

Maybe Jada returns and is in a relationship with the politician.

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Reg is dead. He'll probably turn on 63rd and go rogue with all season him trying to kill Douda.

Mike goes to the prep school.

Maybe Jada returns and is in a relationship with the politician.

It look like Reggie got hit like 8 times in the torso. How he not dead, and CPS picked up his little brother

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It look like Reggie got hit like 8 times in the torso. How he not dead, and CPS picked up his little brother

Na look at that again. He took one to the stomach and another to the shoulder. Lot of those shots hit the car and fence plus big man was bussing back so she turned her attention to him.

I don't think they have dude picking him up to run to the car for him to be dead next season.

Also don't think that was CPS but detectives bringing him to the hospital or another family member's house

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The second season was a lot stronger than the first.

Emmett's dad and mom should be buying that dude condoms every birthday, easter, Memorial Day, Halloween and Christmas.

Man IDK how they'll continue Brandon's story. I hate to see Jerricka's lil skinny cute ass go too!!! SMH Hate it was only 10 episodes!!!

They aren't. He's gone from the show.

They'll probably kill him off like old dude from the first season.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Brandon's acting really stood out this last episode. Too bad he didn't get some help before wasting his talent.

I'm glad Kevin is getting his life together. I fuck with the kids heavy....pause. The scorpion story with Jake.

I was hoping Ronnie would get killed in a DUI accident.

I hope Reg is still alive. The shit with Peaches and him looking out for Jake shows he's not too bad. I don't think Douda was involved, because he wouldn't have taken an interest in Jake just to do that. If he killed of Reggie Jake would probably go off and life with some aunt or grandma somewhere else.

I want Emmett to win, but damn, he needs a second job.

That shit with Reg going to get the chicken and ordering all that stuff....and taking that pie...I don't even like pie :lol:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brandon's acting really stood out this last episode. Too bad he didn't get some help before wasting his talent.

I'm glad Kevin is getting his life together. I fuck with the kids heavy....pause. The scorpion story with Jake.

I was hoping Ronnie would get killed in a DUI accident.

I hope Reg is still alive. The shit with Peaches and him looking out for Jake shows he's not too bad. I don't think Douda was involved, because he wouldn't have taken an interest in Jake just to do that. If he killed of Reggie Jake would probably go off and life with some aunt or grandma somewhere else.

I want Emmett to win, but damn, he needs a second job.

That shit with Reg going to get the chicken and ordering all that stuff....and taking that pie...I don't even like pie :lol:

:roflmao3:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Best way to kill off Brandon is to have it that Perry found out he was snitching and got him killed.

Killing Reg would be dumb he’s one of the best characters.

I think Douda is going to go after ol boy for putting the hit on Reg. He made it clear he’s under his protection. The Old Man has to approve going to war though. Jada and Tracy are two fine ass sister,would get it all day. Ronnie is coming full circle with his life so his story ain’t going to last much longer. Emmett can’t catch a break lol he like it raw like dad and Jada was gonna give ol boy some Pussy like my sons mom used to be smh, knowing he married her kat need some loving lmao. Man somebody gonna snuff that female detective too.

Lol they beat the shit outta coach dude! Lol took his ol weak ass bmw and put his on foot patrol lol ol R Kelly ass nigga . That’s gonna need some cocoa butter lol

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Where all y’all who said dada was going to protect reg? Offered the youngin a job then boom had his brother lined up

If you really examine the hit on Reg think about how douda always telling Reg he is to loud in the way he runs the crew, beating up the pedo track coach in broad daylight, putting the blunt out on the guy head for serving jakes mother in front of everyone and using the wrong niggas to try and run Ronnies grandmother out her house and almost killed her instead of just roughin her up a little bit.

I don't think douda would hit Reg like that in that fashion bitches on motorcycles with Uzi's on a crowded street in the daytime that's to loud for a guy who likes to keep dirt quiet, he really doesn't have that much of a problem with Reg to kill him like that in such a dramatic fashion you could kill a nigga like Reg in so many more quiet ways, that hit was to make a statement that had to be the other guy who Reg robbed he would have a reason to do some shit like that to put douda and every other gang in the city on notice I got pretty yella bitches that will smile at you then light your ass up in public

and think if douda really grooms Reg's lil brother to be something like him and take over one day, what if Jake finds out douda killed his brother years later when he is fully embedded in the gang with a strong reputation he would blow doudas head off right in his office at the pizza shop, and if douda did kill Reg you think he can really get down with a nigga like Big Mike to run shit quietly

I got this sit figured out showtime should hire me :lol: