The Chi Discussion Thread

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Hahaha fuck Ronnie. Bitch nigga destroys everyone around him

Man Duda a cold mf

Rip reggi, nigga finna be a body.

Good to see emmit want to get his shit together. His check gonna be shit tho lol

Why ain’t bgol talkin bout this show? Shit too damn good

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
finally an appearance from Hannibal, him and the haitian dude were my favorite characters s1

For a min, I thought ronnie was gonna try to rape her

Is Douda bout to hand Reg over

Kev and Jake might be doing business over at Northside now

I got a feeling Douda going to protect Reg, I think he respects the fact he trying to look out for his Junkie brothers mother and the fact he is taking care of his brother which shows he gives a shit.

And also the other gangster that wants Regs head low key disrespected Douda, Douda let him into his house which is a no-no in that world Douda made that clear, he called Douda old and soft, then he laid his demands down got up from the table walked off which was a big fuck you to Douda basically saying you an old pussy and I will win the war if we take it there, Boss's don't like other Boss's shitting on them like that, I think Douda will take it to him just for the basic disrespect of trying to handle it like gentlemen and the other guy just saying fuck you do what I say or else.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I got a feeling Douda going to protect Reg, I think he respects the fact he trying to look out for his Junkie brothers mother and the fact he is taking care of his brother which shows he gives a shit.

And also the other gangster that wants Regs head low key disrespected Douda, Douda let him into his house which is a no-no in that world Douda made that clear, he called Douda old and soft, then he laid his demands down got up from the table walked off which was a big fuck you to Douda basically saying you an old pussy and I will win the war if we take it there, Boss's don't like other Boss's shitting on them like that, I think Douda will take it to him just for the basic disrespect of trying to handle it like gentlemen and the other guy just saying fuck you do what I say or else.

Interesting... i was actually thinking the same thing... the disrespect was hard... im like hown u gonna come in here talking shit like that! Im not sure how that will end but its gonna be interesting to see which way they go on that one...

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Great view

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

And also the other gangster that wants Regs head low key disrespected Douda, Douda let him into his house which is a no-no in that world Douda made that clear, he called Douda old and soft, then he laid his demands down got up from the table walked off which was a big fuck you to Douda basically saying you an old pussy and I will win the war if we take it opthere, Boss's don't like other Boss's shitting on them like that, I think Douda will take it to him just for the basic disrespect of trying to handle it like gentlemen and the other guy just saying fuck you do what I say or else.
You see that look he gave reg??? Reg might be swimming with the fishes next episode.

Reg is a pawn on the chess board a boss as you called him ain’t going to let nobody Fuck up their money

Last edited:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
You see that look he gave reg??? Reg might be swimming with the fishes next episode.

Reg is a pawn on the chess board a boss as you called him ain’t going to let nobody Fuck up their money

Yea but Douda does have somewhat of a heart he got on Reg a few episodes ago for exposing his brother to all the smoking drinking and hoes he called him a stupid mothafukka for doing that and this whole beef started because Douda applied Pressure to Reg to bring him over 100k in 2 days or get killed and really the other guy should just accept getting paid the money back because nobody got shot or killed when Reg ran in the stash house

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didn't think that clown with his: bedazzled jeans, pinky ring and young disrespectful ass was even gonna make it out of the building. Hes definitely dead next episode

Last edited:

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. Ronnie defaulted to his normal bitch ass nigga personality. Emmet's mama Jada has been dying to get her back blown out and he throws it all away.

2. Brandon is the most game-goofy nigga of all time. Even after the whole hood tells you that Douda is not to be fucked with, you still tell the cops "My investor is OTIS PERRY". :smh:

3. Jerrika's family and friends were right. She's dating down with Brandon. He's just not smart.

4. Its good to see things finally turning around for Emmett. He's going to turn that restaurant around just like he did the Taco truck.

5. As stated above, Douda is not going to kill Regg. He sees something in him and Jake.

6. Its gonna be interesting to see how Kevin and his new friend flips Jake's product for double the asking price.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Ronnie defaulted to his normal bitch ass nigga personality. Emmet's mama Jada has been dying to get her back blown out and he throws it all away.

2. Brandon is the most game-goofy nigga of all time. Even after the whole hood tells you that Douda is not to be fucked with, you still tell the cops "My investor is OTIS PERRY". :smh:

3. Jerrika's family and friends were right. She's dating down with Brandon. He's just not smart.

4. Its good to see things finally turning around for Emmett. He's going to turn that restaurant around just like he did the Taco truck.

5. As stated above, Douda is not going to kill Regg. He sees something in him and Jake.

6. Its gonna be interesting to see how Kevin and his new friend flips Jake's product for double the asking price.

lol yeah Brandons a damn fool, his girl is dating down and I think she knows it too but loves him anyway.
that "awwwww look at YOU talking like a boss!" comment was patronizing as hell...my wife and I looked eachother like "wtf!!?"

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Bruh, fuck j’s people

Stuck up ass niggas, I get the hood is the hood

But don’t ever think your better than another person of color who’s livin the best way they can

Go hate on the cac

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
She ain’t datin down, yeah bran ain’t street smart but he’s got drive

He a good dude, she got her black on black wake up call

Now she wants to help the people.

Bran falls into that

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Got damn Jada fine man smh, Tracey too so bring her back. Ronnie is a born loser. And wtf is up wa th his VA money? He obviously got ptsd and severe psychological issues. His dad and grandma :smh: how a dude live across the street and not know his kid? Tha fuck? Emmitt is shining too, he hunting down ol boy who fucking his side piece lol ol stanking ass coach with a bullshit bmw lol

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good Episode this week...I was about ready to quit on this show after last week...but i liked this weeks episode..

That female detective is too cute...cute like "awww look her trying to be tough"...they should have cast someone else in that role...and she out here being bold, knowing that her son is on the inside..she needs to stop playing checkers and play chess...

Emmett better get a DNA test...seems like things are looking up for him..

Kevin's mom took out the belt...LOL...i thought she was going to beat him in front of his friends..

Good to see Jada and Ronnie's other girl meet next week...Ronnie is...i dont know man...i feel sorry for him..he just want someone to love him unconditionally..he has a hard time with his emotions and I'm glad he went to that AA class...

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Good Episode this week...I was about ready to quit on this show after last week...but i liked this weeks episode..

That female detective is too cute...cute like "awww look her trying to be tough"...they should have cast someone else in that role...and she out here being bold, knowing that her son is on the inside..she needs to stop playing checkers and play chess...

Emmett better get a DNA test...seems like things are looking up for him..

Kevin's mom took out the belt...LOL...i thought she was going to beat him in front of his friends..

Good to see Jada and Ronnie's other girl meet next week...Ronnie is...i dont know man...i feel sorry for him..he just want someone to love him unconditionally..he has a hard time with his emotions and I'm glad he went to that AA class...
Bruh, fuck Ronnie.

Bitch nigga killed a kid for nothin

Kid he got all mad over ain’t even his

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every episode I watch now I just keep saying to myself how could this dude mess up this money. He was one of the main characters. Wonder how they are going to kill him off
If they kill him off they gotta kill off Jerrika too because Tiffany Boone left the show as well.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Good ep

I don’t like how they skipped over the kid bein caught with weed, whatever

63 mob deep with money in many states

Why do these women keep helpin sorry ass Ronnie wtf

Lady cop is a fuckin liability to the pd, they should’ve know this and keep her ass out the streets

Rkelly got beat the fuck up lol

Once lady cop went at douda I knew her kid would get fucked up

Emmit, smh, dude can’t win.

Wait so next week Jada all in here feelin cause Ronnie old chic helpin him

These women ain’t shit, grown ass thots

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good ep

I don’t like how they skipped over the kid bein caught with weed, whatever

63 mob deep with money in many states

Why do these women keep helpin sorry ass Ronnie wtf

Lady cop is a fuckin liability to the pd, they should’ve know this and keep her ass out the streets

Rkelly got beat the fuck up lol

Once lady cop went at douda I knew her kid would get fucked up

Emmit, smh, dude can’t win.

Wait so next week Jada all in here feelin cause Ronnie old chic helpin him

These women ain’t shit, grown ass thots

Hope dude is smart enough to get a blood test...who knows? the baby could belong to dude that was beating on her..we dont know if she was still messing with him..