The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cashie finna go be an engineer

Y'all ask him what kind of engineer he is

Took the nigga 3 weeks to answer me lol

images

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So this is happening tomorrow. I need someone who's an expert to give his opinion. Will it be CGI? Is Mars flat?

It's either going to be CGI or footage shot out in the desert (on Earth). I don't have the all the images right in front of me but they've been caught faking footage over and over again. I even saw some arabs on camels in the background of one of the Mars videos. I've seen squirrels, flies, water, clouds--all kind of shit that they fuck up on with fake footage. They fuck up all the time but honestly, who's gonna hold them accountable for all their quality control or CGI fuckups? Fox News? CNN? MSNBC? If it does't make national news it didn't happen.

found two:

f8e77b27c30c849bb0d26819b786e936f4398e6d.jpg

fb4835ce5494da606ff6198da8b8f4e3b56c74d3.jpg

I don't believe "Mars" exists personally, not as a planet or as flat plane. There's footage circulating of mars zoomed in on and it looks like a light. Most of the "planets" look like that. Saturn looks like the whole structure is illuminated like the moon does. Saturn should have shadows, especially around the rings. If you know how light behaves, falloff, inverse square law, etc. then it's easy to see through all this bullshit.

Do a google search for "saturn planet" and compare it to actual footage.

And look at Venus

que'd:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
It's either going to be CGI or footage shot out in the desert (on Earth). I don't have the all the images right in front of me but they've been caught faking footage over and over again. I even saw some arabs on camels in the background of one of the Mars videos. I've seen squirrels, flies, water, clouds--all kind of shit that they fuck up on with fake footage. They fuck up all the time but honestly, who's gonna hold them accountable for all their quality control or CGI fuckups? Fox News? CNN? MSNBC? If it does't make national news it didn't happen.

found two:

I don't believe "Mars" exists personally, not as a planet or as flat plane. There's footage circulating of mars zoomed in on and it looks like a light. Most of the "planets" look like that. Saturn looks like the whole structure is illuminated like the moon does. Saturn should have shadows, especially around the rings. If you know how light behaves, falloff, inverse square law, etc. then it's easy to see through all this bullshit.

And look at Venus

que'd:

You've never picked up a telescope in your life have you?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So NASA spied on you, waited for you to be ready to use it, and then they turned on the lights?

Is the moon just a light too by the way?

:lol:

:hmm:

And YES, the moon is self-illuminating. And the light it emits is cold. Under moonlight it's colder than it is in the shade under a tree. Test it out and see for yourself.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The most damning thing about this video is the lack of parallax between the sun and the earth. As the camera bounces up and down the sun is locked in proximity to the Earth. That shouldn't happen with a sun that's 92 million miles away.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

:hmm:

And YES, the moon is self-illuminating. And the light it emits is cold. Under moonlight it's colder than it is in the shade under a tree. Test it out and see for yourself.

Somebody please make him stop.

He thinks somebody’s up there turning the moon on and off.

c26-B000EUHKUE-1-l.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The most damning thing about this video is the lack of parallax between the sun and the earth. As the camera bounces up and down the sun is locked in proximity to the Earth. That shouldn't happen with a sun that's 92 million miles away.

Nigga

Do you know what parallax means?

It's like you post this stuff and somehow derive damn near opposite meaning from it

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

found two:

And look at Venus

que'd:

Did you get those pictures from NASA's website or did someone stamp NASA's logo on a picture of the Sahara desert?