The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you get those pictures from NASA's website or did someone stamp NASA's logo on a picture of the Sahara desert?
So you found that camels picture hosted on an official NASA platform?

Can you share links to this original NASA footage with us?

Coming from a kat that produced this fuckery

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

we know exactly what happened.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
No, nigga.

So...you gonna answer the question then?

For clarity

What are you saying we should be seeing happen in that video?

When the camera moves up and down, the sun (a object in the supposed background, 92m miles away) should be moving at a different rate than the earth (an object in the foreground). They should not be locked in proximity to each other on the screen.

The fact that there is no parallax reveals that the sun is sitting there right above the earth.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So you found that camels picture hosted on an official NASA platform?

Can you share links to this original NASA footage with us?

I'll try, they usually take footage down though, when people start making memes of their fuckups.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So...you gonna answer the question then?

When the camera moves up and down, the sun (a object in the supposed background, 92m miles away) should be moving at a different rate than the earth (an object in the foreground). They should not be locked in proximity to each other on the screen.

The fact that there is no parallax reveals that the sun is sitting there right above the earth.

I didn't study space science in college. I have worked in a field entirely based on it for the last ten years though.

And my point wasn't that you haven't been to college, it was that you said you were an engineer as a qualifier for all that bullshit you be woofing, and after I asked you like 12 times you finally admitted that you meant music engineer, aka a nigga w fruity loops and a mic in a closet.

The difference being that I actually do this and you misrepresented yourself in an effort to look like you did.

I got a 230 foot space x booster on order right this second. And they called ME about it.

So whatever point you think you're making, like the rest of them, is not a good one.

Also, it's wild to me that you can present stuff almost 180 backwards and not realize it.

First of all, there's nothing in between those two points to even indicate parallax movement. Second, shit that's farther away moves less. Far enough away moves damn near not at all. Third, the range of motion/travel distance of that recorder is not nearly wide enough to show parallax movement of anything that isn't close as shit to that lens.

How you can cite the shit that you do and totally misunderstand it is truly beyond me.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And my point wasn't that you haven't been to college, it was that you said you were an engineer as a qualifier for all that bullshit you be woofing, and after I asked you like 12 times you finally admitted that you meant music engineer, aka a nigga w fruity loops and a mic in a closet.

The difference being that I actually do this and you misrepresented yourself in an effort to look like you did.

100% of the time when a person says they are an engineer, no one is thinking music engineer.

A music engineer is a very respectable profession, but you have to specify it.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
There go the subject change

Same plays every time the heat get turned up

Where the camels Cashie?

Changing the subject?

Parallax nigga. I love how YOU change the subject or gloss over shit you can't refute.

And how many degrees do you have and in what field of study?

And how high up do you have to be to see the earth move? And how low do you have to be to stop seeing it move??

changing the subject, nigga please.

If I can find the camel footage I will gladly post it.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Changing the subject?

Parallax nigga. I love how YOU change the subject or gloss over shit you can't refute.

And how many degrees do you have and in what field of study?

And how high up do you have to be to see the earth move? And how low do you have to be to stop seeing it move??

changing the subject, nigga please.

If I can find the camel footage I will gladly post it.
Can you not fucking read?