The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Riiiightt.

Okay....so now that we agree on what a diameter is, are you aware that in a 3d space the X = Width, Y = Height and Z = Depth??

Do we agree on that??

giphy.gif

Nigga, you posted all this dumb shit and everyone is entitled to call you out on it. LA is 500 miles from ATL or naw? The "height" of ATL is 500 miles above LA? :smh: :lol: This shit is so dumb it took normal niggas a day or so to actually understand it.

older version

A version older
Registered
This "500 mile height difference" is low-key proving gravity.

If there were no such thing as gravity then a plane traveling from Atlanta to LA would fly out into space and
have to "descend" x number of miles per minute.

But because gravity is constant, the plane does not have adjust for space flight, lol.

Flat Earthers, take a string with a weight on it and swing it around at a constant speed.
In order for the weight to go around from point to point, the length of the string does not
change. The force you exert to keep the weight in place is like gravity.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
@cashwhisperer

Your concepts of "above" and "below" as presented are fucking you up. That would be a good place to start.

When people say above and below in the context of elevation, they mean one point's distance skyward or earthward relative to another point or, more often, sea level.

You are looking at a circle and saying above and below because of how you have positioned those points.

Question. If you rotate that shit 90 degrees, which is above and which is below then?

SpecificHauntingJaeger-max-1mb.gif

Dude..........omg.............

If I rotate the globe 90 degrees then it would be left to right, horizontal plane, width, side-to-side. LA would be 500 miles to the right of ATL from that perspective.

This is why I rotated the globe so that Atlanta sits at the top, from my perspective, to see more clearly how LA is BELOW ATL FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE.

It's an equidistant ball so matter where you are standing anywhere you go is technically downhill, since "gravity" has you stuck to the ball.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
SpecificHauntingJaeger-max-1mb.gif

Dude..........omg.............

If I rotate the globe 90 degrees then it would be left to right, horizontal plane, width, side-to-side. LA would be 500 miles to the right of ATL from that perspective.

This is why I rotated the globe so that Atlanta sits at the top, from my perspective, to see more clearly how LA is BELOW ATL FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE.

It's an equidistant ball so matter where you are standing anywhere you go is technically downhill, since "gravity" has you stuck to the ball.
Ok so somehow

You are saying the exact same thing that I am but you fail to see the point

You're so close man but you're so resistant with all them gay ass gifs lol try for a second to just be objective. Think of it as a thought experiment.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LA would be 500 miles to the right of ATL from that perspective.

Nigga, if this is some Andy Kaufman style performance it is brilliant. Otherwise, there is no way you are this stupid. No way.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Ok so somehow

You are saying the exact same thing that I am but you fail to see the point

You're so close man but you're so resistant with all them gay ass gifs lol try for a second to just be objective. Think of it as a thought experiment.

I KNOW I'm saying the exact same thing you're saying,

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I KNOW I'm saying the exact same thing you're saying,

WHAT IS YOUR POINT???
Foundationally, that you are using the terms above and below wrong. That's for starters.

If you can rotate that picture and eliminate the relevance of those designations, but you are also aware that Atlanta is not the north pole, does that not give you any pause in your thinking on this?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I feel like we're on the verge of a breakthrough though man lol

I feel the exact same way about you.

Do you know what a radius is Sammy?

Can the earth be measured on an X, Y, and Z plane? I mean NASA says it can. They give you the radius at the poles and the equator which is a 13 mile difference.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Foundationally, that you are using the terms above and below wrong. That's for starters.

If you can rotate that picture and eliminate the relevance of those designations, but you are also aware that Atlanta is not the north pole, does that not give you any pause in your thinking on this?

I never said it was the north pole, but it is on an equidistant sphere remember???? 13 miles is negligible, because you sure can't tell looking at this. right???

1200px-The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg

Any point on an equidistant sphere can be called the top. The only reason we associate the North Pole as being the TOP of the planet is it's relation to being in a FLAT SOLAR SYSTEM.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never said it was the north pole, but it is on an equidistant sphere remember???? 13 miles is negligible, because you sure can't tell looking at this. right???

Any point on an equidistant sphere can be called the top. The only reason we associate the North Pole as being the TOP of the planet is it's relation to being in a FLAT SOLAR SYSTEM.

Not even trying to be an asshole at this point but are you aware that words and numbers have actual meaning? Like normal niggas hear you and are confused because you are saying things that don't make fucking sense. The shit is entertaining and a little sad but also really not an effective way to communicate with other Homo Sapiens....

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I feel the exact same way about you.

Do you know what a radius is Sammy?

Can the earth be measured on an X, Y, and Z plane? I mean NASA says it can. They give you the radius at the poles and the equator which is a 13 mile difference.
Yes I know what a radius is

Yes any 3 dimensional form can be measured By those. A sphere included. 'NASA says it can' is dumb shit and irrelevant.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

13 miles thing is irrelevant

The shape of the solar system is irrelevant

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
THANK YOU!!!

1BxX.gif

Can you divide the vertical measurement of the Earth by 16?

Is that possible??
Jesus Christ man

I didn't say I didn't understand what YOU'RE saying, I'm saying that what YOU'RE saying is WRONG.

This is what I mean

You think "the vertical measurement of the earth" is a thing

Question. What do you think latitude and longitude lines are?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Question. What do you think latitude and longitude lines are?

I KNOW what latitude and longitude lines are dude, are kidding me?

"Latitude and longitude, coordinate system by means of which the position or location of any place on Earth’s surface can be determined and described."

It's exactly what I always knew it to be, hasn't changed.

The SURFACE of the sphere is measured by it's CIRCUMFERENCE!!

The HEIGHT, WIDTH OR DEPTH of the sphere is equal to it's DIAMETER!!!

The distance along he surface is 2000 miles.

But if you tunneled through the ground in a straight line underneath ATL 500 miles and then you can made a 90 degree turn towards LA that's where you will end up. What is so fucking hard to understand about this???

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I KNOW what latitude and longitude lines are dude, are kidding me?

"Latitude and longitude, coordinate system by means of which the position or location of any place on Earth’s surface can be determined and described."

It's exactly what I always knew it to be, hasn't changed.

The SURFACE of the sphere is measured by it's CIRCUMFERENCE!!

The HEIGHT, WIDTH OR DEPTH of the sphere is equal to it's DIAMETER!!!

The distance along he surface is 2000 miles.

But if you tunneled through the ground in a straight line underneath ATL 500 miles and then you can made a 90 degree turn towards LA that's where you will end up. What is so fucking hard to understand about this???
Dawg

What the fuck are you talking about

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Anything you place at the top of a globe is going to be the globe's highest point. If

I know you are not this stupid. Y'all can't be this dense.

DUDE!!

If you go in Google Earth and drag and click you can position AT at the top of the screen. You can TURN THE GLOBE so that ATL is the highest point.

8fbcf99d03400bac33e92bfcfc792de777c1704e.png
By you logic if Kareem does a handstand he would be taller than he is standing on his feet.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dawg

What the fuck are you talking about

"But if you tunneled through the ground in a straight line underneath ATL 500 miles and then you can made a 90 degree turn towards LA that's where you will end up. What is so fucking hard to understand about this???"

This is Google Earth.

Starting at ATL, draw a vertical DIAMETER line down the globe and stop where the line is PARALLEL to LA. That distance is 500 MILES.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
"But if you tunneled through the ground in a straight line underneath ATL 500 miles and then you can made a 90 degree turn towards LA that's where you will end up. What is so fucking hard to understand about this???"

This is Google Earth.

Starting at ATL, and draw a vertical DIAMETER line down the globe and stop where the line is PARALLEL to LA. That distance is 500 MILES.

My dawg

If you stand in the middle of Atlanta holding a 500 mile long piece of string

And you walked until that mf was taut, all the way to its full 500 mile length

You do understand that NOWHERE you can move in that 3 dimensional sphere of space while tethered to the other end in Atlanta is going to put you ANYWHERE NEAR Los Angeles, right?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I promise this has been the most illuminating exchange I have ever had with a flat earther

It validates my theory about them believing as they do because they are not comprehending a bunch of scientific shit. Even though it's elementary (not an insult) scientific shit.

The joke's on you fam. Wait til it hits you.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
My dawg

If you stand in the middle of Atlanta holding a 500 mile long piece of string

And you walked until that mf was taut, all the way to its full 500 mile length

You do understand that NOWHERE you can move in that 3 dimensional sphere of space while tethered to the other end in Atlanta is going to put you ANYWHERE NEAR Los Angeles, right?

goddamn Sammy are you drunk again???

brb