The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I didn't study space science in college. I have worked in a field entirely based on it for the last ten years though.

And my point wasn't that you haven't been to college, it was that you said you were an engineer as a qualifier for all that bullshit you be woofing, and after I asked you like 12 times you finally admitted that you meant music engineer, aka a nigga w fruity loops and a mic in a closet.

Nigga, I have a master's in Acoustics Engineering. And I worked in the field for 3 years after teaching on the collegiate level for 14 years. I got the degree because I needed it to keep my job while I was teaching.

First of all, there's nothing in between those two points to even indicate parallax movement. Second, shit that's farther away moves less. Far enough away moves damn near not at all. Third, the range of motion/travel distance of that recorder is not nearly wide enough to show parallax movement of anything that isn't close as shit to that lens.

How you can cite the shit that you do and totally misunderstand it is truly beyond me.

I'm saying there SHOULD be parallax. As the camera moves up the sun should get closer to the earth. If the camera goes down the sun should get further from the earth. Dude you don't understand parallax talking about some fucking "range of motion" nigga you silly. THE EARTH IS IN THE WHOLE FOREGROUND. THE SUN IS SUPPOSED TO BE 92 MILLION MILES AWAY. How much goddamn range of motion do you need fool??? An object doesn't need to be close to the camera to demonstrate parallax. Parallax is about the distance BETWEEN TWO OBJECTS as the camera's perspective moves.

EDIT: I only posted this video because of the clips of the parallax. I haven't watched the whole thing so I can't vouch for everything he's saying. But it sounds like what he's saying is accurate.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
There is no such arc lmao.

VX1twg.gif

Oh lawd another stupid attack from y'all niggas!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My illustration is not wrong. Have you ever worked in a 3d program? C4D? AutoCad? Sketchup???

I don't know what this resistance is yall have about the earth having a diameter, the fuck is that??

It’s wrong because your lines are arbitrary as well as your idea that you think you can turn the globe however you please to make your point. No one is resisting the earth having a diameter.

I have been graphing and mapping variables on earth for over 10 years now. I’ve ran numerous prediction models based on staggered grids develop to calculate physical dynamics of the atmosphere and land-ocean. I also understand that once we reach 70N and 70S that we move to a polar coordinate system. Each point on a coordinate system is strictly set. It can’t be adjusted nor can you graph on without some evidence of grid you are using having coordinate values.

At no point is acceptable to arbitrarily place lines on a Google Erf map with some scale YOU and only YOU deem acceptable.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
It’s wrong because your lines are arbitrary as well as your idea that you think you can turn the globe however you please to make your point. No one is resisting the earth having a diameter.

I have been graphing and mapping variables on earth for over 10 years now. I’ve ran numerous prediction models based on staggered grids develop to calculate physical dynamics of the atmosphere and land-ocean. I also understand that once we reach 70N and 70S that we move to a polar coordinate system. Each point on a coordinate system is strictly set. It can’t be adjusted nor can you graph on without some evidence of grid you are using having coordinate values.

At no point is acceptable to arbitrarily place lines on a Google Erf map with some scale YOU and only YOU deem acceptable.

All of that doesn't erase the fact that the globe earth is a spherical, physical object that has measurements. And those measurements can be subdivided which is ALL I DID.

It's a moot point because we live on a flat plane. The trim system on a plane doesn't adjust for curvature.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of that doesn't erase the fact that the globe earth is a spherical, physical object that has measurements. And those measurements can be subdivided which is ALL I DID.

It's a moot point because we live on a flat plane. The trim system on a plane doesn't adjust for curvature.

So, you are back to defending ATL being 500 miles "higher" than LA again. Only a few days ago you claimed you never said that dumb shit. :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Man, I'm just trying to get bruh to understand the calculated differences between this

erf.gif

sphere.jpg

and this

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

Nothing about my 3D Earth model is arbitrary. These are coordinates I can use to make calculations. And that you simply can't place Atanta in the North Pole :lol:

Dude, I can produce the same shit with my 3d software. The one you're posting is saying the same thing as mine. From the center of the ball to the top the distance is 4000 miles. Divide it by 8 and that's 500 miles. I didn't place Atlanta AT THE NORTH POLE. If the globe is a sphere like the NASA pics show then the diameter is practically the same at any point.

I'm repeating myself too many times man. :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The longitudinal line Atlanta is on doesn’t have the same diameter as the longitudinal line at a point in the North Pole.

It doesn't need to, which is why I wasn't using lat/lat. The point I was talking about was 500 miles WITHIN the globe, along the diameter.

Is the diameter not practically the same at any point on a sphere??

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigga, I have a master's in Acoustics Engineering. And I worked in the field for 3 years after teaching on the collegiate level for 14 years. I got the degree because I needed it to keep my job while I was teaching.

I'm saying there SHOULD be parallax. As the camera moves up the sun should get closer to the earth. If the camera goes down the sun should get further from the earth. Dude you don't understand parallax talking about some fucking "range of motion" nigga you silly. THE EARTH IS IN THE WHOLE FOREGROUND. THE SUN IS SUPPOSED TO BE 92 MILLION MILES AWAY. How much goddamn range of motion do you need fool??? An object doesn't need to be close to the camera to demonstrate parallax. Parallax is about the distance BETWEEN TWO OBJECTS as the camera's perspective moves.

EDIT: I only posted this video because of the clips of the parallax. I haven't watched the whole thing so I can't vouch for everything he's saying. But it sounds like what he's saying is accurate.

I think it's awesome that you possess that acoustic engineering knowledge and credential.

That does not change one bit how you attempted to present yourself and why, and I wish yo black ass would try to lie about it.

But will not at all devalue your real world accomplishments, big up black man.

Regarding parallax and that video, I only saw lateral movement and yet again you show your total lack of understanding of the very concept you present.

It is also becoming apparent that you have great difficulty with concepts of scale.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
big up black man.

thanks

Regarding parallax and that video, I only saw lateral movement and yet again you show your total lack of understanding of the very concept you present.

look again. The camera is bouncing up and down almost the whole time. It never stays level. I'm not talking about panning.

And no, you are showing your total lack of understanding of the concept I present. There should be parallax between the sun and the earth. The distance between the two is the absolute BEST candidate for parallax, yet we don't see it. The sun is right there, above the earth, not 92 million miles away.

It is also becoming apparent that you have great difficulty with concepts of scale.

No I don't. Concepts of scale just mean adding 0's to the numbers. The proportions and shapes don't change, only the measurements.