FLAT EARTH!!!: Yes Niggas I'm Still Here... The Re-Up... Get Yo' Popcorn...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If you niggas can disprove this video then 2+2=5 (but of course, you can't).

No one one this board can because it's UNDEBUNKABLE. It's pure logic, no trickery, no fuckery, no people disappearing into thin air like fake NASA footage, it CLEARLY explains WHY the earth is FLAT.

Skyline! 50 miles away! Why aren't the buildings tilted??? It's FLAT!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Are you high?

Are telescopes in on the cover up?

Of course binoculars and telescopes increased the distance and focus of the viewer.

I purposely used naked eye.
I purposely used a matter of minutes.

There would only be a limited viewing distance based on the curvature not the horizon.

If I was lookng down that hallway the narrowed to a horizon plane then what would see if I was now looking thru a pair of binoculars?

I would see a much farther distance down the hall even the gotdam wall I was facing.

It aint flat.

:smh::smh::smh: Man what the FUCK are you talking about??? Look up how far the distance to the horizon is at ground level. You sound straight retarded right now.

15394169.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This nigga is quite possibly the dumbest ass in captivity.

Straight up.

This nigga BELIEVES this bullshit. Hilarious yet scary. Hiscarious?

Yo cashwhisperer

Do you get a crazy check? Tell the truth man.

Yall niggas might as well sign up to work at NASA. Lost cause.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If you niggas can disprove this video then 2+2=5 (but of course, you can't).

No one one this board can because it's UNDEBUNKABLE. It's pure logic, no trickery, no fuckery, no people disappearing into thin air like fake NASA footage, it CLEARLY explains WHY the earth is FLAT.

Skyline! 50 miles away! Why aren't the buildings tilted??? It's FLAT!

You aren't taking into consideration the sheer massiveness of the Earth!!! Understand that its well documented that the earth curves only 8 inches per mile, so how the fuck do you expect to see tilted buildings with only 400 inches of bend???
Using common sense, not wacky snake oil videos, in your own commons sense words, please explain how you expect to see bent buildings from a 400 inch bend looking 50 miles away....

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You aren't taking into consideration the sheer massiveness of the Earth!!! Understand that its well documented that the earth curves only 8 inches per mile, so how the fuck do you expect to see tilted buildings with only 400 inches of bend???
Using common sense, not wacky snake oil videos, in your own commons sense words, please explain how you expect to see bent buildings from a 400 inch bend looking 50 miles away....

I'm bout to fuck your head up.... :hellyea:

e241cc2f5df9aac0ee16265a35e5ebed.jpg

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/
https://www.metabunk.org/curve/

Use these links or google an 'earth curvature calculator' (since you probably think mine are tainted :rolleyes2:).

Put in a height of 6 feet and a distance of 52 miles.

Now, brace yourself, but what your dumbass is going to see is that the hidden height is 1,601 ft.

tumblr_o5nwsbL5Mo1rml2tvo1_1280.png

Might wanna let that sink in for a moment, just a suggestion....

Now....

This is the Chicago skyline from Michigan clocking in at 52 miles away. (google 'chicago skyline from michigan' to verify)

tumblr_o5nxh3nPvJ1rml2tvo1_1280.jpg

The Willis Tower in Chicago(the tall one on the left) is only 1,451 feet high, 1729 feet to the tip, so not only will you not see a tilt, you shouldn't be able to SEE THE FUCKING BUILDING AT ALL!!!!

unless....

3130120.gif

It's FLAT!!!!

On a ball earth you would see THIS!!! :eek::eek::eek:

tumblr_o5nx5yhM0p1rml2tvo1_1280.png

NOT THIS!!!

Now, if you try to say the skyline is an optical illusion, a mirage, I'm putting you on ignore frfr.

I faked your ass out nigga! I planted that video as bait to get you to argue "tilt" because I knew you wouldn't see the forest for the tree!

"Understand that its well documented that the earth curves only 8 inches per mile, so how the fuck do you expect to see tilted buildings with only 400 inches of bend???" - RoadRage

If you knew what the FUCK you were talking about you would've known from JUMP that on a globe earth you shouldn't be able to see the building from 50 miles ANYWAY!!!

FLATLINE4.gif

It's FLAT!

6N5Hw.gif

I FUCKED YO' BITCH!!

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cats arguing with dummies makes no sense. The dummies fail to realize a circle/sphere is made up by many flat lines.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yeah you're just a troll. The Lake Michigan/Chicago skyline is one of the most documented and easily observed examples of a superior mirage there is.

Right, because a mirage can appear right side up rather than upside down...

And the Toronto skyline video I posted from 50 miles away, I suppose that's a superior mirage too?

Superior mirages all around this mufucka right??

I'm DONE.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I'm bout to fuck your head up.... :hellyea:

e241cc2f5df9aac0ee16265a35e5ebed.jpg

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/
https://www.metabunk.org/curve/

Use these links or google an 'earth curvature calculator' (since you probably think mine are tainted :rolleyes2:).

Put in a height of 6 feet and a distance of 52 miles.

Now, brace yourself, but what your dumbass is going to see is that the hidden height is 1,601 ft.

tumblr_o5nwsbL5Mo1rml2tvo1_1280.png

Might wanna let that sink in for a moment, just a suggestion....

Now....

This is the Chicago skyline from Michigan clocking in at 52 miles away. (google 'chicago skyline from michigan' to verify)

The Willis Tower in Chicago(the tall one on the left) is only 1,451 feet high, 1729 feet to the tip, so not only will you not see a tilt, you shouldn't be able to SEE THE FUCKING BUILDING AT ALL!!!!

unless....

3130120.gif

It's FLAT!!!!

On a ball earth you would see THIS!!! :eek::eek::eek:

tumblr_o5nx5yhM0p1rml2tvo1_1280.png

NOT THIS!!!

Now, if you try to say the skyline is an optical illusion, a mirage, I'm putting you on ignore frfr.

I faked your ass out nigga! I planted that video as bait to get you to argue "tilt" because I knew you wouldn't see the forest for the tree!

"Understand that its well documented that the earth curves only 8 inches per mile, so how the fuck do you expect to see tilted buildings with only 400 inches of bend???" - RoadRage

If you knew what the FUCK you were talking about you would've known from JUMP that on a globe earth you shouldn't be able to see the building from 50 miles ANYWAY!!!

FLATLINE4.gif

It's FLAT!

6N5Hw.gif

I FUCKED YO' BITCH!!
So if there is no bend in the earth why is it the bottom of these buildings hidden????? If the world was flat they would not disappear like that.... Don't give me that crap about horizon lines because in a horizon it would fade away out of view not have the bottom of the building hidden...
2jbmsle.gif

Here is a representation how horizon lines work, and anybody with over a 10th grade education can tell you that things scale down to size the further they move away from you, on a flat surface, at no time are they clipped by the the surface, that is unless there is a bend of some sorts..

Thanks for owning yourself and proving to the world A- how stupid you are and B- that the world is indeed round...
:cheers:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So if there is no bend in the earth why is it the bottom of these buildings hidden????? If the world was flat they would not disappear like that.... Don't give me that crap about horizon lines because in a horizon it would fade away out of view not have the bottom of the building hidden...
2jbmsle.gif

Here is a representation how horizon lines work, and anybody with over a 10th grade education can tell you that things scale down to size the further they move away from you, on a flat surface, at no time are they clipped by the the surface, that is unless there is a bend of some sorts..

Thanks for owning yourself and proving to the world A- how stupid you are and B- that the world is indeed round...
:cheers:

Dummy.

The horizon at 6 feet eye height is only 3 miles, that's on a flat plane OR a globe earth. Anything beyond that point is not visible unless it's tall enough to go over the hidden height.

Also explained thoroughly in the Perspective and Horizons video. 10:50 mark.

The buildings bottom out and get smaller the further away the are BEHIND the horizon. That's WHY dumbass.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dummy.

The horizon at 6 feet eye height is only 3 miles, that's on a flat plane OR a globe earth. Anything beyond that point is not visible unless it's tall enough to go over the hidden height.

Also explained thoroughly in the Perspective and Horizons video. 10:50 mark.

The buildings bottom out and get smaller the further away the are BEHIND the horizon. That's WHY dumbass.

Anyone who ever done computer graphics will tell you that objects never go under the horizon lines... In a computer simulator when you make a flat horizon, technically it becomes an infinite plane, and what you do is scale the objects down smaller and smaller until it reaches one pixel (to save processing power you can clip it, have it fade out, way before then) But never would half of the object be missing or clipped due to the horizon plane....
This is common knowledge that you should have learned in the 10th grade, if you are having problems grasping this then I suggest you go back to school to get your education...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
As far as the perspective of the horizon you are talking about, if you are above the horizon lines (or horizontal lines) your point of view will always be above it, that is unless there is a curve..
Now in that pic you said the view is from 6 ft over, then that means you view will always be from 6f ft over and no would anything over the horizon be lost, in actuality it works the opposite, if you was 6 ft under then thing will be lost, the same way if you had things on a long desk and you was looking a few inches under things would be lost, but if you are standing above the desk nothing would be lost...
This is why you see longer and more standing up than you would if you were laying down or below ground....

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Anyone who ever done computer graphics will tell you that objects never go under the horizon lines... In a computer simulator when you make a flat horizon, technically it becomes an infinite plane, and what you do is scale the objects down smaller and smaller until it reaches one pixel (to save processing power you can clip it, have it fade out, way before then) But never would half of the object be missing or clipped due to the horizon plane....
This is common knowledge that you should have learned in the 10th grade, if you are having problems grasping this then I suggest you go back to school to get your education...

WRONG!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
As far as the perspective of the horizon you are talking about, if you are above the horizon lines (or horizontal lines) your point of view will always be above it, that is unless there is a curve..
Now in that pic you said the view is from 6 ft over, then that means you view will always be from 6f ft over and no would anything over the horizon be lost, in actuality it works the opposite, if you was 6 ft under then thing will be lost, the same way if you had things on a long desk and you was looking a few inches under things would be lost, but if you are standing above the desk nothing would be lost...
This is why you see longer and more standing up than you would if you were laying down or below ground....

WRONG AGAIN!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You do realize that the horizon line is really a fake line that represents the furthest you can see with the naked eye where things don't really fall off or become skewed from vision....
That is if you were actually on a infinite plane..
You cannot see this on earth, but in computer graphics you can make a infinite plane, and when objects start to disappear, all you have to do is zoom in..
The more you zoom in the more things start to appear, similar to when you zoom in, into space with a telescope and hidden stars start to appear...
But at no time would these object or any star become clipped at the bottom...
Now its interesting how you claim I'm wrong, is this your pride talking or are you going to offer a logical explanation???

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You do realize that the horizon line is really a fake line that represents the furthest you can see with the naked eye where things don't really fall off or become skewed from vision....
That is if you were actually on a infinite plane..
You cannot see this on earth, but in computer graphics you can make a infinite plane, and when objects start to disappear, all you have to do is zoom in..
The more you zoom in the more things start to appear, similar to when you zoom in, into space with a telescope and hidden stars start to appear...
But at no time would these object or any star become clipped at the bottom...
Now its interesting how you claim I'm wrong, is this your pride talking or are you going to offer a logical explanation???

You know why you're wrong though??? Because the horizon always remains at eye level no matter how high you go, which is not possible on a ball. On a ball the higher you go, the LOWER the horizon gets. Just because you're on a flat surface doesn't mean you can't see infinitely, even with a telescope, UNLESS you go higher vertically.

1,601 feet though..... Right.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You know why you're wrong though??? Because the horizon always remains at eye level no matter how high you go, which is not possible on a ball. On a ball the higher you go, the LOWER the horizon gets. Just because you're on a flat surface doesn't mean you can't see infinitely, even with a telescope, UNLESS you go higher vertically.

1,601 feet though..... Right.
You are seriously confused and are not fully grasping the subject...
I think the fact that you think the horizon is something on the ground is sort of confusing you the most... In actuality ground horizons are a poor representation of horizons, because you have the earth obscuring almost half of line of site..
I think a much better example would be looking up and picking out the furthest start you can see in the sky..
Now the horizon is based on what you are looking at, not an actual object..
So if the star I am looking at is the hightest thing directly above me, then from there you can create your imaginary lined and have it converge on that star..
now the further away that star goes, the smaller it scales and the closer it comes the larger it appears to be getting..
The key to understanding what going on, is knowing that as long as this star is in your live of view, the only way you would stop seeing it is if something gets in between you and the object..
In space there are tiny particles, our atmosphere, and light pollution that can interfere or get in the way of the star...
however if you were in space like the Hubble Telescope or in Hawaii at the Mauna Kea Observatorie, that sits 4,200 meters high then a lot of those obstructions would be greatly reduced allowing you to see a lot more clearer..
And with out obstruction any object that is above your obstruction will remain above it, any that below will remain below...
On earth its the same as viewing a distant star, only difference you have the ground obstructing half of what you see, you cannot see anything below the ground because the ground is resting on top of it..
However like in space any thing above the ground will always remain above the ground and anything below will remain below it (unless it starts to move)... And going back to our original rule, things will always be visible unless there are obstructions to get in its path, so in theory a object that is above the ground in a infinate plane will always remain above it, and as long as it is above the ground it should always be in view..
Of course we know the earth is round and not some computer infinite plane simulator , in the real world far objects will start to become blocked by the curvature of the planet... And the way it happens is the obstruction starts from the bottom to the top exactly the way you shown in your picture..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If the world was flat then there would be no earth curvature to ever clip objects... In a infinite plane, on a clear day, you would be able to zoom in the same way we zoom into stars and galaxies thousands of light years away..
In this was so we would be able to do shit like this..

Notice the horizon is not a real place, but rather a cut off point to as far as the eyes can see, yet the more we zoom in the more is reviled... Also not that things do not pop in from above or below, matter of fact everything is locked to their position, and the only movement that you see are the scaling of objects from smaller to large..
At no point would you ever see half of a building.....

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You are seriously confused and are not fully grasping the subject...
I think the fact that you think the horizon is something on the ground is sort of confusing you the most... In actuality ground horizons are a poor representation of horizons, because you have the earth obscuring almost half of line of site..
I think a much better example would be looking up and picking out the furthest start you can see in the sky..
Now the horizon is based on what you are looking at, not an actual object..
So if the star I am looking at is the hightest thing directly above me, then from there you can create your imaginary lined and have it converge on that star..
now the further away that star goes, the smaller it scales and the closer it comes the larger it appears to be getting..
The key to understanding what going on, is knowing that as long as this star is in your live of view, the only way you would stop seeing it is if something gets in between you and the object..
In space there are tiny particles, our atmosphere, and light pollution that can interfere or get in the way of the star...
however if you were in space like the Hubble Telescope or in Hawaii at the Mauna Kea Observatorie, that sits 4,200 meters high then a lot of those obstructions would be greatly reduced allowing you to see a lot more clearer..
And with out obstruction any object that is above your obstruction will remain above it, any that below will remain below...
On earth its the same as viewing a distant star, only difference you have the ground obstructing half of what you see, you cannot see anything below the ground because the ground is resting on top of it..
However like in space any thing above the ground will always remain above the ground and anything below will remain below it (unless it starts to move)... And going back to our original rule, things will always be visible unless there are obstructions to get in its path, so in theory a object that is above the ground in a infinate plane will always remain above it, and as long as it is above the ground it should always be in view..
Of course we know the earth is round and not some computer infinite plane simulator , in the real world far objects will start to become blocked by the curvature of the planet... And the way it happens is the obstruction starts from the bottom to the top exactly the way you shown in your picture..

:colin::colin::colin:

Sure buddy. Whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If the world was flat then there would be no earth curvature to ever clip objects... In a infinite plane, on a clear day, you would be able to zoom in the same way we zoom into stars and galaxies thousands of light years away..
In this was so we would be able to do shit like this..

Notice the horizon is not a real place, but rather a cut off point to as far as the eyes can see, yet the more we zoom in the more is reviled... Also not that things do not pop in from above or below, matter of fact everything is locked to their position, and the only movement that you see are the scaling of objects from smaller to large..
At no point would you ever see half of a building.....

Remember the table and the quarter? And how at ground level you can make a coin disappear beyond the horizon of the table????

It's FLAT.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's just all agree that the earth is flat:hmm:..again how does this help my life and all my bros and sis lives now? How does knowing this affect racism?will me knowing this changed the justice system? What about getting money will it help that? I mean seriously;so we all been duped now what:hmm:?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I know this is over kill for this thread, but here is how the sky horizon works or sky maps... And for more proof, to read this map you need
Remember the table and the quarter? And how at ground level you can make a coin disappear beyond the horizon of the table????

It's FLAT.
Becuase the line of view is below the table and eventually the table gets in the way, this is optical illusion that they use to mask the viewing angel.. Now if your line of view was above the table it would never be obscured and everything above the table would always bee seen.....
Dont believe me put a coin in your flat hand palm towards you and the coin out by your fingers, now place your hand on your nose, and note how you are able to see the coin by your fingers, with no problems..
Now start to slowly raise your hand and as soon as you line of site raises above your eyes your view of the coin will disappear...