The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the answer is YES, you're gonna sit there and ignore ALL THE TIMES I said the flight distance between ATL and LA is 2000 miles.

Nigga...
Like I said, a normal nigga would be embarrassed to have ever thought this dumb shit let alone passionately defended it. :smh: :lol:

there is a 500 mile descent. All I'm doing is describing what would happen on a globe earth.

And I said if you turn the globe so that ATL is at the top, LA is 500 miles BELOW ATL.

If you turn the globe so that LA is on top, ATL IS 500 MILES BELOW LA!!!

ALL of those are factual statements. And SIMPLE.

Nigga do you know how dumb you sound right now??

Which the difference between the two cities is 500 MILES.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nigga...
Like I said, a normal nigga would be embarrassed to have ever thought this dumb shit let alone passionately defended it. :smh: :lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For what though? To prove the globe doesn't exist? I don't have time to be going back and forth with yall now. I gotta do that a lil later. :smh:

No, to prove that you don’t fully understand a 3D coordinate system, therefore is obscuring your perspective.

Render a sphere with a radius of 6373 miles on the x and y axis, and radius of 6357 miles on the z axis.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
No, to prove that you don’t fully understand a 3D coordinate system, therefore is obscuring your perspective.

Render a sphere with a radius of 6373 miles on the x and y axis, and radius of 6357 miles on the z axis.

First of all, the radius is not 6373 miles according to NASA.

Secondly, l'll do it when I have time. Not doing it right this second. I know all about 3d, we got a whole thread going on the shit on BGOL.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wowza!

Came to check on yall. Don't really think there is a goal to the conversation.

Globetards are basically doing alot laffin and asking a ton of questions.

Flatters are trying to make points but it won't work. Telling someone everything they have always been told is a lie is just unfathomable.

For example (not calling u out just making a point) someone was asking about light-years. The speed of light has never been measured. We do not have a way to accurately measure it. Maybe we have a general idea but over the course of YEARS, being off a little at first can add up.

Whether flat or round the sun has to be closer than they been telling us. But MF'rs ain't gonna do one bit of research or use common since. They just gonna laff and push the ideas of the common man then ask a million questions.

Can't get anywhere like that.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First of all, the radius is not 6373 miles according to NASA.

Secondly, l'll do it when I have time. Not doing it right this second. I know all about 3d, we got a whole thread going on the shit on BGOL.

Ok. Whatever the radius is, I’m not limited by numbers. I can produce a sphere with any radius.

I am suggesting you have limitations in understanding 3D coordinates on spherical planes.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Flatters are trying to make points but it won't work. Telling someone everything they have always been told is a lie is just unfathomable.

This is what it boils down to though. Massive cognitive dissonance. That's why Morpheus said freeing a mind once a person gets too old doesn't work.

The shit don't phase me. Something all my life told me something wasn't adding up. But I get it though.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wowza!

For example (not calling u out just making a point) someone was asking about light-years. The speed of light has never been measured. We do not have a way to accurately measure it. Maybe we have a general idea but over the course of YEARS, being off a little at first can add up.

Whether flat or round the sun has to be closer than they been telling us. But MF'rs ain't gonna do one bit of research or use common since. They just gonna laff and push the ideas of the common man then ask a million questions.

Around 1676, Danish astronomer Ole Roemer became the first person to prove that light travels at a finite speed. He studied Jupiter’s moons and noted that their eclipses took place sooner than predicted when Earth was nearer to Jupiter and happened later when Earth was farther away from Jupiter. Roemer reasoned this was the result of light moving at a finite speed; it took longer to make it to Earth when Jupiter was a greater distance away.

The internet was supposed to make people less ignorant but instead we have this dumb shit. A 17th century nigga in a wig has more common sense than these idiots.. :smh: :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Around 1676, Danish astronomer Ole Roemer became the first person to prove that light travels at a finite speed. He studied Jupiter’s moons and noted that their eclipses took place sooner than predicted when Earth was nearer to Jupiter and happened later when Earth was farther away from Jupiter. Roemer reasoned this was the result of light moving at a finite speed; it took longer to make it to Earth when Jupiter was a greater distance away.

The internet was supposed to make people less ignorant but instead we have this dumb shit. A 17th century nigga in a wig has more common sense than these idiots.. :smh: :lol:
How can they see Jupiter but I cant

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How can they see Jupiter but I cant

Jupiter — the largest of the planets currently rises about 2 hours before sunrise and by late April more than 3 hours before, but even at dawn it's still rather low in the southeast. Jupiter's big disk is always pleasing in telescopes, however. This is one of the infrequent years when we're near enough to Jupiter's equatorial plane to see the planet's Galilean moons eclipsing and occulting one another, though we won't get good views of them until later in the year, when this giant world has climbed out of the murk along the horizon. The day after visiting Saturn, on the morning of the 7th, an even more slender lunar crescent is about 5° below and slightly to the right of Jupiter.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
look again. The camera is bouncing up and down almost the whole time. It never stays level. I'm not talking about panning.

And no, you are showing your total lack of understanding of the concept I present. There should be parallax between the sun and the earth. The distance between the two is the absolute BEST candidate for parallax, yet we don't see it. The sun is right there, above the earth, not 92 million miles away.
Dude

Ain't no way in hell you mean that lil bounce, which could honestly be centimeter level variation, is going to cause the sun to bob closer and farther to that horizon line when that camera is God knows how high above the surface of the earth.

No possible way you are looking at this shit and thinking that man

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jupiter — the largest of the planets currently rises about 2 hours before sunrise and by late April more than 3 hours before, but even at dawn it's still rather low in the southeast. Jupiter's big disk is always pleasing in telescopes, however. This is one of the infrequent years when we're near enough to Jupiter's equatorial plane to see the planet's Galilean moons eclipsing and occulting one another, though we won't get good views of them until later in the year, when this giant world has climbed out of the murk along the horizon. The day after visiting Saturn, on the morning of the 7th, an even more slender lunar crescent is about 5° below and slightly to the right of Jupiter.

Do I look east or west of the North Star.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude

Ain't no way in hell you mean that lil bounce, which could honestly be centimeter level variation, is going to cause the sun to bob closer and farther to that horizon line when that camera is God knows how high above the surface of the earth.

This yo mans!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Ok. Whatever the radius is, I’m not limited by numbers. I can produce a sphere with any radius.

I am suggesting you have limitations in understanding 3D coordinates on spherical planes.

Now I'm bout to go in on ya for the next 3 days reposting that pic!!!....

Anyway!

I don't have limitations in understanding 3D coordinates on a spherical coordinate system. I get it.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I would literally have to start at zero to make any sense to you.

But imma just leave this right here.
And it ain't from the 1600's

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dude

There should be a great difference!! If you observe the bottom of the screen, the coverage of the bounce spans for MILES. Dude you have lost your mind if you think you're not going to see parallax with a sun that's 92 million miles from the object in the foreground. Yeah, the sun might remain still, but it's NOT going to stay locked in proximity to the earth.

And I BET you can't find ANY weather balloon footage like this where the sun isn't locked in proximity to the earth.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Wowza!

1. The sun has to be closer because what?

2. Asking questions is good. Thats how you learn.

3. Flat eathers have never learned that they are not entitled to their own science.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3. Flat eathers have never learned that they are not entitled to their own science.

Their contrarian impulses force them into nonsensical positions (sun is 3,000 miles from earth, no gravity etc.). You see the same thing with the virus and now the vaccine from what seems to be the same group of people. :smh: :lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

actually, I have no issue with point 3. However, I do take issue when they try to use the science and math we use to make their points.

They need a brand new system for their fuckery, which is impossible for them to do in the first place.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In my opinion it makes more sense. The sun rise and sunset theory seems more logical with a smaller closer sun. It seems to have "focus" on an area. If wut they tell us is true no less than 50% of earth should be lit all times, If it's flat 100%.

What is it called when the question asker makes fun and constantly ask more and more questions in bad faith? That's not how u learn.

That goes both ways!

If someone tells you it's flat they have done research and it ain't adding up. To say it's round only ment u were told some shit. Most people don't even know who told them. Just regurgitating someone elses thoughts.