The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
rs_600x600-200701105849-600-airplane_movie_poster.jpg

Surely, he can’t be serious.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nichelle Nichols was so damn fine. Forever love that woman.
Yeah she was bad

A large part of what bothers me about the whole "Y'all just believe what the white man told y'all" thing is that so many black folks were so integral to the progress made in astrophysics and space exploration, and that take just utterly disrespects them.

Imagine telling Dr James Gates he just don't understand. Telling Mae Jemison she a lie because you saw camels on Mars at the official NASA website.

Wild ignorant.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah she was bad

A large part of what bothers me about the whole "Y'all just believe what the white man told y'all" thing is that so many black folks were so integral to the progress made in astrophysics and space exploration, and that take just utterly disrespects them.

Imagine telling Dr James Gates he just don't understand. Telling Mae Jemison she a lie because you saw camels on Mars at the official NASA website.

Wild ignorant.

It’s crazy to think about, especially considering those are the type of people that wouldn’t be fooled by such stuff.

Even more so, this unnatural and weird obsession these dudes have with NASA. Like they are the only research institution in the world that observations.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

1. The sun dont focus on one area but i get why it feels that way.

2. Speaking for myself, none of my questions are in bad faith. It is true that some of their theories are so bad that they will get ridiculed.

3. Thats where you are COMPLETELY wrong. There are a bunch of ways to test and observe a round earth. You learn those things in school yes, but you could do the tests yourself. Brothers on this board are telling you they work with tools based on a round earth every single day. Are they imagining their own work?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It’s crazy to think about, especially considering those are the type of people that wouldn’t be fooled by such stuff.

Even more so, this unnatural and weird obsession these dudes have with NASA. Like they are the only research institution in the world that observations.
even after this has been pointed out numerous times they continue to do it and refuse to address the fact.

Textbook
1. The sun dont focus on one area but i get why it feels that way.

2. Speaking for myself, none of my questions are in bad faith. It is true that some of their theories are so bad that they will get ridiculed.

3. Thats where you are COMPLETELY wrong. There are a bunch of ways to test and observe a round earth. You learn those things in school yes, but you could do the tests yourself. Brothers on this board are telling you they work with tools based on a round earth every single day. Are they imagining their own work?
"I think that they believe what they are doing is true. But who made them tools? Dwight Mann"

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga, I have a master's in Acoustics Engineering. And I worked in the field for 3 years after teaching on the collegiate level for 14 years. I got the degree because I needed it to keep my job while I was teaching.

I'm saying there SHOULD be parallax. As the camera moves up the sun should get closer to the earth. If the camera goes down the sun should get further from the earth. Dude you don't understand parallax talking about some fucking "range of motion" nigga you silly. THE EARTH IS IN THE WHOLE FOREGROUND. THE SUN IS SUPPOSED TO BE 92 MILLION MILES AWAY. How much goddamn range of motion do you need fool??? An object doesn't need to be close to the camera to demonstrate parallax. Parallax is about the distance BETWEEN TWO OBJECTS as the camera's perspective moves.

EDIT: I only posted this video because of the clips of the parallax. I haven't watched the whole thing so I can't vouch for everything he's saying. But it sounds like what he's saying is accurate.

Well this video is simple. For one the sun is not stationary as it is moving through time and space just like any other object.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The most damning thing about this video is the lack of parallax between the sun and the earth. As the camera bounces up and down the sun is locked in proximity to the Earth. That shouldn't happen with a sun that's 92 million miles away.

You wouldn’t notice parallax as you would need to observe from two separate locations

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lying ass

When was the last time YOU looked at a planet?

How the fuck you know it's a planet?

Btw on this physical realm planets appear somewhat round

Like planet earth its not a perfect sphere..

It's extremely ovalish...

Of course Earth isn’t a perfect sphere. A perfect sphere are things like bowling balls.

The Earth has mountains that are high and low and who can forget the various water heights of oceans and lakes.

giphy.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Of course Earth isn’t a perfect sphere. A perfect sphere are things like bowling balls.

The Earth has mountains that are high and low and who can forget the various water heights of oceans and lakes.

giphy.gif
Words can be so dangerous man

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
yeah man

You one of them free thinkers

Dude, it was revealed to me in this thread just how lost some of us are and how I just have to consider this whole thing a lost cause. Really sad, but hey, I don't blame ya, we were all born into this shit.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Dude, it was revealed to me in this thread just how lost some of us are and how I just have to consider this whole thing a lost cause. Really sad, but hey, I don't blame ya, we were all born into this shit.
You don't blame me for what?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I don't blame you for being so lost.
Do you blame the millions of people with advanced degrees and experience in aviation, aeronautics, physics, operations, engineering, robotics, etc?

The wool been pulled over everybody else eyes but Cashie B got fruity loops and and the answer to the greatest secret ever held in the history of humankind.

That shit don't even sound right to you nigga lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It's messed up when you realize somebody you know has a mental problem. Y'all ever been through that? Like that moment when you realize they shit loose and that they have no idea? Like when you be talking to your grandma one day and she say some shit that ain't quite right? And it hit you and you be like damn man g ma starting to get fucking dementia, this fucked up.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you think all the planets in the solar system are flat or just earth?