Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That term is getting tossed around too liberally. We don’t want to admit that most of our ‘elders’ have completely submitted if in fact they were even down at all.

Meanwhile white ‘elders’ like the Klansman in chief stay in full racist mode right to the casket.
TRUE but how do we encourage and awaken the spirit of CODE if we won't even agree to comport ourselves in respect of CODE ? if u have a problem with the ELDER then take it to him personally Theres way u can make it known that u have some disagreement with the ELDER without I insulting, and this is from someone who actually fuxx with Tariq , I'm highly disappointed, wheres the CODE here ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect young Lewis for what he did, but he has done absolutely nothing in the last 25+ he's been in office but keep more effective candidates from taking his congressional seat. Candidates whom could have made a real difference. His most recent act of betrayal is supporting white Congressman Capuano from Massachusetts against a young Black female upstart, Ayana Pressley who is about helping bring about real change. She won btw! Out with all the old ineffective power leeching farts, both negros and cacs alike. Very few deserve their seat.

Praise and respect young Lewis!
Fuck the old one!
His "elder" status has a time limit and that shit is way up.

John Lewis has stayed in office long enough to see himself become the villain.
Yes let him go BUT NEVER INSULT HIM !! He put his life on the line. He like most humans is prone to Infection from mainstream Dominant society and even complacency, chuck it up to age and being too long in the game ,respectfully let him bow out but NEVER DISRESPECT HIM !!
shit we can even work to VOTE him out ( cos honestly humans tend to get complacemt and comfy after a long while) and applaud him on his last day om the job and give him a HEROS AWARD for his service& chuck it up for & to newer younger revolutionary while still being on CODE BROTHERS....C.O.D.E.!! shit Trump cant even bring himself to strongly condemn alt-right & nei-nazis yet and we have folks disrespecting the only legacies we have in this country!smdh

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Man, this bitch has NO credibility. I'd rather you'd paraphrased some shit than drag this Heifer's direct quote into the mix. You can etch that message in stone and then stone the messenger! "They want black people focused on their past." Bitch, the motto for September 11th is NEVER FORGET! Fuck outta here! CACs don't let shit get by them. Them muhfuckas still catching stomach cramps over Nat Turner and most of them muhfuckas families weren't even here at the time!

If you're quoting Candace Owen's then you're doing it wrong...:smh::smh::smh:

Dont forget the Jews likes to tell the world about the holocaust.Even,though they're killing black people and the Palestinians in Israel...:rolleyes:

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
Tariq does more for Black America and speaks more in our favor than anyone else out there.

Change my mind.
No one's going to answer this. There are a lot of dumb people in this thread. He tries to speak more than anyone else in our favor I agree with since he geniuenuly wants what's best for black people and it works in his favor as well. Plus he's not afraid of offending white people. The does more for Black America part, I don't know. A Google search would propably show you people who've done more.

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That latest episode was funny. He said, "Niggas is so happy to get some south american cooch....you think you arrived cuz you fucked a chick from Honduras somewhere" :lol:

Tariq been on that clown shit for awhile now, nigga looking like an overweight Cheshire Cat nowadays

:lol:
5c863903ef2bd13d70c54345ef95--acrylic-picture-of-the-cheshire-cat-under-a-starry-sky-glows-i.jpg

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Two Things...

Like an Elder said to me ages ago (and I'm sure some here my age range have heard this)
There are TWO types of OUR People,
"Negroes" and "Black People".
"Negroes" did shit and made Ultimate Sacrifices.
"Black People" ain't Shit and barely followed up on the actions of "Negroes".
As I got older, I understood this completely.
Guess which one John Lewis is
And guess which one Tariq is.

The Other Thing (somewhat related to my first "thing")...
As I've stated on this board time and again,
If I had a Time Machine,

I'd throw every ignorant Mother Fucker who pounces on those who battled in the various Historical Battles we've faced in this country before the 80s. Let these whining Fuckers deal with what our Past Peeps did. See if they can handle it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
If Tariq said this in my presence I would've beat the living dog shit out his ass.

John Lewis was on the front lines of the civil rights movement literally shedding his blood so we could be treated like equals.

He was the second person I met when I moved to Atlanta.

I've seen his scars and listened first hand about how many times he almost died.

Fuck. Tariq. Nasheed.

He hasn't done shit for anyone but his own dishonest ass and is playing on the weaknesses of Black people in order to line his own pockets.
This.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
If Tariq said this in my presence I would've beat the living dog shit out his ass.

John Lewis was on the front lines of the civil rights movement literally shedding his blood so we could be treated like equals.

He was the second person I met when I moved to Atlanta.

I've seen his scars and listened first hand about how many times he almost died.

Fuck. Tariq. Nasheed.

He hasn't done shit for anyone but his own dishonest ass and is playing on the weaknesses of Black people in order to line his own pockets.

Powerful words Buk

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
then why all the Tariq hate on the board, doesn't this apply to him also?

Big difference because Tariq is purposely trying to fuck over someone’s legacy. Also presenting statements with no backing. Tariq is no better than a Christian Preacher who is just taking its congregations 10% and offering nothing that really matters. Dude will be Like fuck voting it makes you a coon. Oh yeah by the way downloads that mink slide while you mad.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
He is a man. No man in life is perfect.

1. It's not hate.
2. There is a difference between not living a perfect life (which no one has) and being a Black public figure who repeatedly and publicly claims a code, but constantly breaks it by going on the attack against other Black folks as he celebrates his own pettiness. Who appointed Tariq judge and jury - the decider of who is legit and who's not? What qualifies him for that position?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Malcolm Little was a hustler nick-named Detroit Red originally...
Then he became Malcom X..

Who went through a religious conversion and worked for his people..And died broke.

What conversion did Tariq go through? What had Tariq done for the betterment of anybody but himself

Stop reaching.....in fact, you should apologize for even suggesting there is a comparison between Brother Minister and that charlatan

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
All I will say is this. As a family friend of Congressman Lewis and knowing him all my life, he deserves respect for the civil rights movement, but trust me he got a lot of skeleton's in his closet. Tariq is just the kind of petty nigga to get receipts, so if you guys want to continue to praise him, leave Tariq alone. If he starts digging, many might not like what he finds.
You aren’t the first to suggest that he has skeletons in his closet, in particular his sexuality. Tariq has no reason to go that route unless Lewis attacks him directly, that’s his M.O.

@20:00 he’s not too far off and this was June. Notice the same cast of characters today.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big difference because Tariq is purposely trying to fuck over someone’s legacy. Also presenting statements with no backing. Tariq is no better than a Christian Preacher who is just taking its congregations 10% and offering nothing that really matters. Dude will be Like fuck voting it makes you a coon. Oh yeah by the way downloads that mink slide while you mad.

1. It's not hate.
2. There is a difference between not living a perfect life (which no one has) and being a Black public figure who repeatedly and publicly claims a code, but constantly breaks it by going on the attack against other Black folks as he celebrates his own pettiness. Who appointed Tariq judge and jury - the decider of who is legit and who's not? What qualifies him for that position?

da1Ge.gif

He is a man. No man in life is perfect.

Malcolm Little was a hustler nick-named Detroit Red originally...
Then he became Malcom X..

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

Being imperfect is one thing, being a soulless dirt bag and shill for the cot damn Russians while attempting to destabilize and divide the Black community is another thing altogether.

He's a charlatan, a huckster, a fake ass pimp, a fraud and a fake.

He needs to stick to entertainment and leave the important things to sane folks.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Being imperfect is one thing, being a soulless dirt bag and shill for the cot damn Russians while attempting to destabilize and divide the Black community is another thing altogether.

He needs to stick to entertainment and leave the important things to sane folks.
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I always find it amusing that the dumb ass don't vote negroes never consider how much time, money, and effort that the powers put into suppressing our vote. If our vote doesn't matter then why do they work so hard to make sure we don't vote?

Also, if they don't care about voting and these same negros don't believe it actually "achieves anything" then why do they care that we vote? If it means "nothing" as they say, then us wasting 10 minutes of our time should be harmless. Right?

And your point about white folks keeping us from voting completely fly over these idiots head.

Last edited:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh Okay, you and others are sane. so are you doing something to make a difference or just pointing fingers with the rest?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Now Y'all be sure and get your Mink Slide tickets. Did I mention the Hidden Colors series of DVDs and 1804? Y'all go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com to get your copies of my DVDs. Oh yeah, my Joseph Malema shirts are available so go on over to tariqelite.com and cop one, not one portion of the proceeds will go to support my South African Brother for selling his likeness.
By the way, I'm looking for a [insert position that I don't want to pay a muhfucka much for here] for the next Mink Slide video. Oh shit, it's an Alt-Right Troll in here, Y'all hit the Melanoid Ministries up and I'll bless you, hit me on Patreon, and hit that Super Chat while you're at it. I gotta go to Fuji to write a song. The suspected White Supremacists don't want Y'all to support me and Mama Peanut and the kids. Does my face look ashy?
Hold on Y'all, let me get my Carmex, hold on, hold on. Damn, has my daughter been in my wallet?
By the way, you can get the Hidden Colors series at hiddencolors.com and get your copy of 1804.
Oh hey, Peanut. You got my Vegan Crunch wrap? I'm going Vegan for a meal family. Aww shit, you got Suzy Qs too! Oh, my gout!

He's gained prominence off of our sheeple. Knock it off.:hmm:
I'll never understand why people send money to online personalities. I can enjoy everything this guy is best at while keeping my wallet closed. His commentary is entertaining and engaging. I can get that for free. What kind of person needs to pay for DVDs full of interviews of the same people saying the same thing? Who buys his knockoff products, tshirts, etc? And I know damn well no one is taking him seriously as an RnB singer! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!! Shit seems like a parody. Why pay to see this side show in real life when you can laugh at his clown sessions for free? Dude makes some great points. But he has never said anything that I'm willing to pay to hear.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Also, if they don't care about voting and these same negros don't believe it actually "achieves anything" then why do they care that we vote? If it means "nothing" as they say then us wasting 10 minutes of our time should be harmless. Right?

And your point about white folks keeping us from voting completely fly over these idiots head.
This. I use to hope this brother was legit but my eyebrow always raise when any negro say and encourage others not to vote. Corey Holcomb is another don't vote negro but Corey never professed being intelligent. Not voting and encouraging others not to vote is some dumb nigga shit.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All I will say is this. As a family friend of Congressman Lewis and knowing him all my life, he deserves respect for the civil rights movement, but trust me he got a lot of skeleton's in his closet. Tariq is just the kind of petty nigga to get receipts, so if you guys want to continue to praise him, leave Tariq alone. If he starts digging, many might not like what he finds.
Exactly. I've met John Lewis and I'm privy to some info that would not cast him in a good light where young ambitious black people are concerned. I lost a lot of respect for Mr. Lewis when I saw what he did to a young black girl that was trying to get his nomination for West Point. Not a good look at all.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought Tariq was his real name but it’s not. Sounds like he has some history to him. Criminal history

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Oh Okay, you and others are sane. so are you doing something to make a difference or just pointing fingers with the rest?

I'm a member of the national democratic party, the ACLU, a financial supporter of the splc, have volunteered for various campaigns since 1990.

I've made phone calls and canvassed neighborhoods.

I've seen voting make real change in my city and state.

I've poured money into programs to house clothe and feed people.

I've personally purchased vouchers so homeless folks could stay in shelters.

I'm not bragging, I'm telling you why that jackass offends me so much.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So who follows a mofokr whose first career was Mack Lessons as a civil activist anyway?

That's didn't work so I'll try Hotep

Saying he exposed racism is like saying Columbus discovered America.

It's not like he is William C. Haverford, Keith Forsyth, John and Bonnie Raines or Bob Williamson,
I said racist there's a difference. Check your analogy. He and Sean King are the only that I know of that exposes racist groups