Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
And in the process hired a bunch of white folk to work behind the scenes and enriched himself off black suffering.

And I appluade him for it.

It's time to stop attacking our own to gain prominiace
"Now Y'all be sure and get your Mink Slide tickets. Did I mention the Hidden Colors series of DVDs and 1804? Y'all go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com to get your copies of my DVDs. Oh yeah, my Joseph Malema shirts are available so go on over to tariqelite.com and cop one, not one portion of the proceeds will go to support my South African Brother for selling his likeness.
By the way, I'm looking for a [insert position that I don't want to pay a muhfucka much for here] for the next Mink Slide video. Oh shit, it's an Alt-Right Troll in here, Y'all hit the Melanoid Ministries up and I'll bless you, hit me on Patreon, and hit that Super Chat while you're at it. I gotta go to Fuji to write a song. The suspected White Supremacists don't want Y'all to support me and Mama Peanut and the kids. Does my face look ashy?
Hold on Y'all, let me get my Carmex, hold on, hold on. Damn, has my daughter been in my wallet?
By the way, you can get the Hidden Colors series at hiddencolors.com and get your copy of 1804.
Oh hey, Peanut. You got my Vegan Crunch wrap? I'm going Vegan for a meal family. Aww shit, you got Suzy Qs too! Oh, my gout!

He's gained prominence off of our sheeple. Knock it off.:hmm:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
So BGOL doesn't like Tariq now?

I remember he used to have some loyal followers who used to hit you wit the "Tariq said.." all the time as if he was some sort of profit
I'm certain that you meant Prophet, but now it IS all about the profit.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's understand one thing Tariq is an entertainer,he's entertaining you more so than educating you because he's pointing out shit most of us already know in some way or another;his documentaries are great.
He's entertaining you,so he's going to add a 10 to a 2,he's going to talk about and get into spats with other youtuber's for entertainment purposes because for some,you like the drama more than you like the knowledge so I excuse him for some of it.

Everyone has something to offer,it all depends on what you choose to take from them that matters the most....I done called him a sissy and some more shit,criticized him before and all but who am I to say anything without offering something that rivals what he's doing/have done?I'm not going to hold his feet to the fire while I keep my shoes on.

One thing he does do is he gets us to chatting ,now I'mma look for John Lewis and see what's he done for myself,without his opinion.....

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I remember he used to have some loyal followers who used to hit you wit the "Tariq said.." all the time as if he was some sort of profit

Did you mean to spell "prophet" that way? Because if you did, you were on point. Tariq is trying to profit, not to become a prophet.

EDIT: Shaka54 beat me to it, thanks.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
"Now Y'all be sure and get your Mink Slide tickets. Did I mention the Hidden Colors series of DVDs and 1804? Y'all go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com to get your copies of my DVDs. Oh yeah, my Joseph Malema shirts are available so go on over to tariqelite.com and cop one, not one portion of the proceeds will go to support my South African Brother for selling his likeness.
By the way, I'm looking for a [insert position that I don't want to pay a muhfucka much for here] for the next Mink Slide video. Oh shit, it's an Alt-Right Troll in here, Y'all hit the Melanoid Ministries up and I'll bless you, hit me on Patreon, and hit that Super Chat while you're at it. I gotta go to Fuji to write a song. The suspected White Supremacists don't want Y'all to support me and Mama Peanut and the kids. Does my face look ashy?
Hold on Y'all, let me get my Carmex, hold on, hold on. Damn, has my daughter been in my wallet?
By the way, you can get the Hidden Colors series at hiddencolors.com and get your copy of 1804.
Oh hey, Peanut. You got my Vegan Crunch wrap? I'm going Vegan for a meal family. Aww shit, you got Suzy Qs too! Oh, my gout!

As a supporter of Tariq I can't even front on this lol.
Well done sir

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lol seems use to be a follower but yeah nice break down of his personality.

use to listen to his podcast but his just become stagnant , and i feel like his trying to relive his youth but with old man myopic view

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

icb

:lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

As a supporter of Tariq I can't even front on this lol.
Well done sir

lol seems use to be a follower but yeah nice break down of his personality.

use to listen to his podcast but his just become stagnant , and i feel like his trying to relive his youth but with old man myopic view

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who sees this shit play out time after time.:lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I've been seen that shit, but that nigga jumped the shark with whole "Oh ya'll need to donate to the melanoid ministries to fight these white supremacists in the chat room" :lol:
That was like my final straw from fuckin with his ass. My jaw was on the floor. And this was fresh off of the being SWATed shit. Tariq's ass was back peddling like a muhfucka to ensure the suspected White Supremacists that he WASN'T coming to their event.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

:giggle:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
A lot of these old niggas have been picking the bones of MLK and the sixties as a way to push liberal white propaganda.

Maybe Tariq ain’t the guy to call it, but after that shameful Andrew Young interview with Chuck Todd NOBODY is above reproach. No one.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man Lewis is certified. You dont have to agree with the man, but to spit ignorance like this, really invalidates a lot good that Tariq, may have done. Talk about a generational (age) problem). What real violence and struggle has Tariq ever had to face, because JOHN LEWIS has been fighting for decades.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He'll be in your city in December. I'm sure you can go see about him then.
Gotta get them Mink Slide tickets though and run up on him like he did Tommy at Vlad's place. :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
You gotta tell em you want your copy of 1804 autographed. :roflmao:

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Only simple minded fools follow Tariq. Dude proved he was a clown with that Mack Lessons bullshit. I tried to watch his first documentary, but once I saw Phil "Conspiracy Theory" Valentine claim that Big Ben in London was named after Benjamin Banneker, I turned that shit off.

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did not read the thread, at all, but damn man, every week this nigga got his crosshairs aimed at somebody new. I guess he is, or is trying to do good shit for the community but in my eyes this nigga is just a hustler.

Tariq ain't doing shit for the community. He's nothing more than a social media militant out to make money. Its sad to see so many black folks follow this fool.