Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
31252965_245287902683126_3190770387185041408_o.jpg

Full quote:

“The left wants to strap black people to this idea that they are victims…They do not want black people focused on their future, they want black people focused on their past. There is no value in being a victim, there is no value in being oppressed, there is only value is looking toward the future… and what I am trying to wake the black community up to is that for too long we have been used as pawns and Black Lives Matter is an example of that as they are pawns of the Democratic Party that go out and ruin their lives for something they don’t even understand and is fundamentally false.”

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
31252965_245287902683126_3190770387185041408_o.jpg

Full quote:

“The left wants to strap black people to this idea that they are victims…They do not want black people focused on their future, they want black people focused on their past. There is no value in being a victim, there is no value in being oppressed, there is only value is looking toward the future… and what I am trying to wake the black community up to is that for too long we have been used as pawns and Black Lives Matter is an example of that as they are pawns of the Democratic Party that go out and ruin their lives for something they don’t even understand and is fundamentally false.”
Man, this bitch has NO credibility. I'd rather you'd paraphrased some shit than drag this Heifer's direct quote into the mix. You can etch that message in stone and then stone the messenger! "They want black people focused on their past." Bitch, the motto for September 11th is NEVER FORGET! Fuck outta here! CACs don't let shit get by them. Them muhfuckas still catching stomach cramps over Nat Turner and most of them muhfuckas families weren't even here at the time!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I respect young Lewis for what he did, but he has done absolutely nothing in the last 25+ he's been in office but keep more effective candidates from taking his congressional seat. Candidates whom could have made a real difference. His most recent act of betrayal is supporting white Congressman Capuano from Massachusetts against a young Black female upstart, Ayana Pressley who is about helping bring about real change. She won btw! Out with all the old ineffective power leeching farts, both negros and cacs alike. Very few deserve their seat.

Praise and respect young Lewis!
Fuck the old one!
His "elder" status has a time limit and that shit is way up.

John Lewis has stayed in office long enough to see himself become the villain.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
This is why continuity is important between generations. There needs to be more dialogue for common things we all need despite generational differences politically. It ain't either/or, it is all of us.

With that said Tariq is out of line to disrespect an elder who risked his life and seen others with him at risk also even died. Tariq needs to humble himself and apologize to Mr. Lewis and acknowledge the sacrifice he made.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats what I told my homeboy. Tariq so pro Black but got kids who could dam near pass for white. Tariq throws out a lot of shit but don't ever offer solutions. That is dangerous when you do that to me. I can't stand folks like Tariq.

When he was talking that 'Don't Vote' shyt. He ended up blocking me on Twitter cause I kept asking him if we're not voting what is gonna be the next steps. Are we putting someone up that WE can vote for. Cause this not voting shyt is just gonna get US shyted on.

Man, this bitch has NO credibility. I'd rather you'd paraphrased some shit than drag this Heifer's direct quote into the mix. You can etch that message in stone and then stone the messenger! "They want black people focused on their past." Bitch, the motto for September 11th is NEVER FORGET! Fuck outta here! CACs don't let shit get by them. Them muhfuckas still catching stomach cramps over Nat Turner and most of them muhfuckas families weren't even here at the time!

Let someone say there is a Nazi general living in South America, they will extradite his ass with the quickness to stand trial. But we are supposed to just let it pass

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
When he was talking that 'Don't Vote' shyt. He ended up blocking me on Twitter cause I kept asking him if we're not voting what is gonna be the next steps. Are we putting someone up that WE can vote for. Cause this not voting shyt is just gonna get US shyted on.

Let someone say there is a Nazi general living in South America, they will extradite his ass with the quickness to stand trial. But we are supposed to just let it pass
Exactly!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bitch ass, I got two, and the first one is in my Avatar as an FKA. I been around 5 years longer than YOU have. FOH!:angry::curse:
Sankofa is a gonzo nosed Faggit who pops in randomly to talk shit then runs and hides. He a true bitchmade pussy ass fuck boy who got Ocked off the board and gofers around BGOL when he feels bold then hides again like the hoe he is

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thats what I told my homeboy. Tariq so pro Black but got kids who could dam near pass for white. Tariq throws out a lot of shit but don't ever offer solutions. That is dangerous when you do that to me. I can't stand folks like Tariq.
You're SPOT ON. :dunno:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tariq and Boyce are both pimping to fatten they pockets. Tariq has gone from telling dudes how to trick In foreign countries , to Mack lessons , then his hidden colors films , and now that whack ass Mink Slide music. The undertones is all putting money into his pockets. Not once has he talked about donating a portion of that shit to help Blacks or some type of program.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Tariq and Boyce are both pimping to fatten they pockets. Tariq has gone from telling dudes how to trick In foreign countries , to Mack lessons , then his hidden colors films , and now that whack ass Mink Slide music. The undertones is all putting money into his pockets. Not once has he talked about donating a portion of that shit to help Blacks or some type of program.
If you let him tell it, "When WE were in Ferguson and when WE found this suspected White Supremacist's info, and "I" told you that..." FOH Tariq, man please.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So who follows a mofokr whose first career was Mack Lessons as a civil activist anyway?

That's didn't work so I'll try Hotep

That dont vote shit I dont agree with,but I fucks with Tariq solely for Hidden Colors and exposing racist

Saying he exposed racism is like saying Columbus discovered America.

It's not like he is William C. Haverford, Keith Forsyth, John and Bonnie Raines or Bob Williamson,

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I will say is this. As a family friend of Congressman Lewis and knowing him all my life, he deserves respect for the civil rights movement, but trust me he got a lot of skeleton's in his closet. Tariq is just the kind of petty nigga to get receipts, so if you guys want to continue to praise him, leave Tariq alone. If he starts digging, many might not like what he finds.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All I will say is this. As a family friend of Congressman Lewis and knowing him all my life, he deserves respect for the civil rights movement, but trust me he got a lot of skeleton's in his closet. Tariq is just the kind of petty nigga to get receipts, so if you guys want to continue to praise him, leave Tariq alone. If he starts digging. many might not like what he finds.

giphy.gif

We listening...
giphy.gif

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I will say is this. As a family friend of Congressman Lewis and knowing him all my life, he deserves respect for the civil rights movement, but trust me he got a lot of skeleton's in his closet. Tariq is just the kind of petty nigga to get receipts, so if you guys want to continue to praise him, leave Tariq alone. If he starts digging. many might not like what he finds.

He is a man. No man in life is perfect.

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

We listening...
giphy.gif

Out of respect for his family, his wife who is deceased and got me a scholarship from the congressional black caucus, and his son who is like a little brother to me, I would never put his business out there. We as black people just need to really be careful about putting so much trust and honor into people because they are elders, see Bill Cosby. John Lewis marched, which many other black people did, my dad being one of them, staged a sit in, got his head busted open, and then forgave the cracka that busted his head open later in life. His son don't even really deal with him. That's all I will say.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So who follows a mofokr whose first career was Mack Lessons as a civil activist anyway?

That's didn't work so I'll try Hotep

Saying he exposed racism is like saying Columbus discovered America.

It's not like he is William C. Haverford, Keith Forsyth, John and Bonnie Raines or Bob Williamson,
Malcolm Little was a hustler nick-named Detroit Red originally...
Then he became Malcom X..

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Out of respect for his family, his wife who is deceased and got me a scholarship from the congressional black caucus, and his son who is like a little brother to me, I would never put his business out there. We as black people just need to really be careful about putting so much trust and honor into people because they are elders, see Bill Cosby. John Lewis marched, which many other black people did, my dad being one of them, staged a sit in, got his head busted open, and then forgave the cracka that busted his head open later in life. His son don't even really deal with him. That's all I will say.

I Understand. Respect to you.

That's why I try and see people as just human. There, no expectations are being set.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Im saying...

I think that cats believe Tariq is doing everything by himself. Dude has a very capable of team of researchers on his payroll.

And it's expected that cats in the new black media disrespect the old....because it is quite obvious that a ball was dropped over the last half century.

The old black media integrated into the white media apparatus and in-turn, have completely lost touch with young black Americans (generation X and younger).

This is why there is no BLACK AGENDA...because a sincere discussion about a BLACK AGENDA makes that white media apparatus nervous. Here you have the most downtrodden group in the US that has existed for decades without ANY privileges...only obstacles. That same society tells this group that they are not shit and never will be shit.

This all happened on the watch of the post civil rights generation.

In a just society, journalism (media) and politicians with integrity would expose the mistreatment of black people through history and then pursue ways to amend that mistreatment.

Also, this exposure is not a one time thing. It is constant. If you are not able to be on the front-lines at all times to do this work...then get out of the way for younger and hungrier people who could take your place.

I honestly believe that the expectations of our treatment in the US are so low that we dont feel compelled to demand anything from the US government...DEFEATED

We are even afraid to ask these politicians about a black agenda...
instead...we have replaced it with "minorities", "black and brown communities" or "people of colour". All this in hopes to get some fucking crumbs...and to not offend nonblacks

My rambling is over....my point is that we need people out there in power who are doing things for us...making moves...not just looking like us...or creating a combined agenda with other groups...or reliving glory and honour through past works

I honestly havent seen anything like that since Marion Barry.

in conclusion....Make Moves or Move Out......

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
All I will say is this. As a family friend of Congressman Lewis and knowing him all my life, he deserves respect for the civil rights movement, but trust me he got a lot of skeleton's in his closet. Tariq is just the kind of petty nigga to get receipts, so if you guys want to continue to praise him, leave Tariq alone. If he starts digging, many might not like what he finds.
Say what you want about brother Tariq, but he is calculated. Trust, he didn't come out of nowhere with this. Best believe, he got some dirt on Lewis

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Between this and the sit in at Washington when the gay club got sprayed up, has brother Lewis done anything of note since getting beat at Selma.
Serious question.
I'm not from Georgia and it must be more about him
:confused:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Say what you want about brother Tariq, but he is calculated. Trust, he didn't come out of nowhere with this. Best believe, he got some dirt on Lewis

Whats his endgame with this though? Is he trying to step to the forefront and be a leader? In this current environment(#metoo), no way would he be able to get past just being an occassional guest host on the mainstream media...I haven't really checked for Tariq since that Umar BS...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Whats his endgame with this though? Is he trying to step to the forefront and be a leader? In this current environment(#metoo), no way would he be able to get past just being an occassional guest host on the mainstream media...I haven't really checked for Tariq since that Umar BS...
I would bet that Tariq has knowledge of John Lewis talking bad about him and this is the first attack on John...