Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White acceptance? Da fuck are you talking about? You really trying to convince people that Trump should get 4 more years to run shit? Have you not been paying attention for the past 7 months?

Do you really feel democrats are going to do the BLACK COMMUNITY better? Covid-19 aside....

Seriously, cuz you know the next brother that gets killed by a white cop we back to square one so what did we gain? We're trying all this "acceptance" and saying the R is racist but the Democrats aren't better. You really think the democratic white people like you and would live in the hood with you?

Is this more about "race" with trump or is this a "class" thing with Biden? Cuz I see more educated black folks voting democrats but the everyday brothers and sisters don't really give a fuck.

Is this race or class? It's not a hard question.

I know one thing for certain, Biden wouldn't shut down the economy and give every 3000 a month until things go back to normal if you know how the economy works.

IMO Trump keeps it on race and you guys hate than, Biden is moreso about class and you love that but the people are beginning to see that hence the support being lost from the younger generation in the democratic party.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Flag_of_Trinidad_and_Tobago.gif

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Wow, Tariq’s followers are slower than I thought.

Stokely Standiford Churchill Carmichael was born in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
And his haters are even slower. He has always supported immigrants that have stepped up for Black American rights in THIS country. The country that FBA's have spilled blood, sweat and tears to afford YOU the opportunity to migrate to this country on laws grandfathered in with Civil Rights legislation. May I remind you that many Black immigrants fighting against WS were shunned by their own coutrymen and had to come to America to get things popping. i.e. Marcus Garvey.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The ones who didn't speak, did so for a reason. Nothing against John Lewis but some folks just aren't built the same way.

Not everyone worships the establishment like that, it's just a job and it pays the bills but you don't have to love the people.

I give the Dems 2 more elections and they'll be done, once the old guard goes away it's gonna be a wrap and with young folks not into church like that, it's gonna be highly based on class.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Tariq Taharqa Tonetalks Trump cites Lewis' decision to not attend inauguration to downplay legacy of civil rights icon

President Donald Trump downplayed the legacy of the late civil rights icon John Lewis in a new interview, instead repeatedly pointing to the Georgia Democrat's decision to not attend his 2017 inauguration.

"I don't know. I really don't know. I don't know. I don't know John Lewis. He chose not to come to my inauguration," Trump said during an interview with Axios that aired Monday when asked how he thought history would remember Lewis, adding that he probably never met the the late congressman.

"I can't say one way or the other" Trump said when asked if he thought Lewis was impressive.

"I find a lot of people impressive. I find many people not impressive," he continued. "He didn't come -- he didn't come to my inauguration. He didn't come to my state of the union speeches. And that's OK. That's his right."

"He should've come. I think he made a big mistake," he said.

Trump's willingness to hold a grudge against what he perceives as personal slights -- even against those who have passed away, such as Sen. John McCain -- has been a hallmark of his public image for decades, though as president, it's remarkable that he would not praise Lewis, who at the time of his passing last month was widely recognized as a hero of the Civil Rights Movement.

News of his death was met with widespread mourning and praise for his accomplishments, and he laid in state in the US Capitol. Trump declined to pay his respects to Lewis.

The Georgia Democrat was vocal in his criticism of Trump, saying ahead of his inauguration that he was not a "legitimate president," prompting Trump to call the congressman "all talk" and "no action." Lewis, however, reportedly also didn't attend George W. Bush's 2001 inauguration, and that didn't dissuade the 43rd president from honoring Lewis at his funeral.

Pressed about whether he found Lewis' personal story impressive and what he has done for the country, Trump said in the Axios interview, "He was a person that devoted a lot of energy and a lot of heart to civil rights, but there were many others also."

Trump offered support for renaming the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama -- where Lewis and other marchers were brutally attacked by police during a voting rights march in 1965, an incident that came to be known as "Bloody Sunday" -- after the late congressman.

"I would have no objection to it if they'd like to do it, would have no objection to it whatsoever," the President said.

He also repeated his claim that he's done more for Black Americans "with the possible exception" of Abraham Lincoln, citing unemployment statistics before the pandemic and executive actions taken on historically black colleges and universities. But his record on race -- among other things, he has repeatedly sought to undermine the legitimacy of the nation's first Black President, Barack Obama, by pushing the racist conspiracy theory that he wasn't born in the US, has largely declined to address the grief and rage expressed in the wake of George Floyd's death, privately referred to some African nations as "s***hole countries" and lambasted protests led overwhelmingly by black NFL players during the National Anthem -- has often stoked tensions, and a January Washington Post-Ipsos poll found more than eight in 10 Black Americans believe Trump is racist.

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms on Tuesday said she was "disgusted" by Trump's comments about Lewis.

"He's a narcissist and he is delusional. The only person that believes that is him," Bottoms, a Democrat, told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day." "He's done nothing for African-Americans in this country, and to speak that in the same sentence as speaking of John Lewis is almost blasphemous."

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
All this unsolicited dickriding doesn't answer my question at all. Why on Earth would I give any thread you create any serious attention? I haven't any interest in reading 2,000 banal azz Twitter posts. You have not a single original thought in that water head of yours. I'm good big fella.

I tell you what man. Go make me a Carolina Panthers season thread I can drop in and talk shit about Teddy Bridgewater. Then we're square.
Cam back AND Joe Brady got fired. It did get better 2020 NMP...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr. king was over heard saying I am solely afraid that I am integrating my people with hell itself. Realizing that our goal should not to be equal devils. Elijah was right about the only real salvation is total separation. Where we around when whites took over or was first grafted? But yet it is the official leadership of the masses.
The real welfare is Lockheed / Martin, NASA, etc.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been following dude since the mack lessons days. He's trying to be the Alex Jones of black people now. I feel alot of his points, but I do not fuck with his ideas around politics, especially the "don't vote" shit he has been on.

Posted at time stamp where he shits on John Lewis

He spoke about codes. We should realize that any political office held the person holding the office has to promote a white reality or they will get rid of that person.