Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
Been following dude since the mack lessons days. He's trying to be the Alex Jones of black people now. I feel alot of his points, but I do not fuck with his ideas around politics, especially the "don't vote" shit he has been on.

Posted at time stamp where he shits on John Lewis

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been following dude since the mack lessons days. He's trying to be the Alex Jones of black people now. I feel alot of his points, but I do not fuck with his ideas around politics, especially the "don't vote" shit he has been on.

This type of bullshit speaks to the lazy fucks of the world.

Nigga has done literally NOTHING to better black people but shits on everyone that has tried

Last edited:

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered

You're throwing a lot of suggestive language out there: mack lessons. So now what?:dunno:

If you want to vote, VOTE! If a dude is offending you, don't "follow" him.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Has Tariq ever stood on the front lines and gotten his ass kicked for the cause of civil rights?

John Lewis had his skull fractured by people who wanted us to not have the right to vote.

Tariq will occasionally make a good observation, but here, he needs to fall back.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
GTFOH like yall ain't been calling Jim Brown WORSE lately
Both of them are shells of their former selves. They're in their twilight years. Their perspectives have been modified I'm sure, but John Lewis HAS been on some shit in the last two election cycles or so.
And by the way, fuck Tariq's begging ass. He's a Preacher without a pulpit. A great entertainer, but that dude ain't worth no more than a Creflo Dollar. He quit giving a damn about maintaining his veil and just constantly goes straight for the bag.
I listen to his shit, get my few yuks, and keep it moving.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Has Tariq ever stood on the front lines and gotten his ass kicked for the cause of civil rights?

John Lewis had his skull fractured by people who wanted us to not have the right to vote.

Tariq will occasionally make a good observation, but here, he needs to fall back.
NO! But he'll spin a narrative as though he was an active participant in some shit while egging people on though.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they've been in office for decades and all you can say they've actually done is be "a black person representing us in politics" then something is wrong.I've seen John Lewis and I know he was there with MLK(could of been an agent) and I've heard him say a few charging words here and there but I don't know him well enough to say anything else for or against the man.

Politically where are we,as black people?where do most of us stand?what's the point of voting when we demand not one damn thing besides "being black to represent us" in a position of power?why do we have to always fall for the rabbit in the hole trick? why can't some of the people elected be held to a certain standard when it comes to us...not gays,not illegal immigrants,not jews,asians,africans,arabs,disabled,crazies or anything and everything under the damn sun that latches on to blacks when it's beneficial and jumps off once they have the numbers to support themselves?

I'm not saying he's right or wrong for what he's saying but I think every and all people's white or black needs to be scrutinized for all actions when it comes to blacks,simply put ;You want my vote?what the fuck are you going to do for me as a black man in the land of milk and honey,today,not next month,year or decade?.

MLK's death was something terrible...but I don't give a fuck if you were his friend and there standing beside him when he was shot down,all of them have blood on their hands,for MLK,Malcolm,Medgar,Garvey,Emmitt,Fred,Buntchy,The panthers(why are many of them still locked up,black politians?huh)......this is not a distraction nor am I deflecting from anything but in a room with closed doors we need to settle this matter before we go forward;Who's really with it and who's not?you'll be shock at how many will walk-out.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
If they've been in office for decades and all you can say they've actually done is be "a black person representing us in politics" then something is wrong.I've seen John Lewis and I know he was there with MLK(could of been an agent) and I've heard him say a few charging words here and there but I don't know him well enough to say anything else for or against the man.

Politically where are we,as black people?where do most of us stand?what's the point of voting when we demand not one damn thing besides "being black to represent us" in a position of power?why do we have to always fall for the rabbit in the hole trick? why can't some of the people elected be held to a certain standard when it comes to us...not gays,not illegal immigrants,not jews,asians,africans,arabs,disabled,crazies or anything and everything under the damn sun that latches on to blacks when it's beneficial and jumps off once they have the numbers to support themselves?

I'm not saying he's right or wrong for what he's saying but I think every and all people's white or black needs to be scrutinized for all actions when it comes to blacks,simply put ;You want my vote?what the fuck are you going to do for me as a black man in the land of milk and honey,today,not next month,year or decade?.

MLK's death was something terrible...but I don't give a fuck if you were his friend and there standing beside him when he was shot down,all of them have blood on their hands,for MLK,Malcolm,Medgar,Garvey,Emmitt,Fred,Buntchy,The panthers(why are many of them still locked up,black politians?huh)......this is not a distraction nor am I deflecting from anything but in a room with closed doors we need to settle this matter before we go forward;Who's really with it and who's not?you'll be shock at how many will walk-out.
Preach that sermon!:bravo::clap::bravo::clap::bravo::clap:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we talking about the same John Lewis who said billy and Hillary clinton were marching with him during the civil rights movement??? He made that comment while out standing up for hillary clinton...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all gtre

all great points and im one to ride with Tariq now & then but if u claim to be a student of afrikan culture, theres one thing u do is always HONOR UR ELDERS especially ones that not out here caping for trump! he came from a different time and had different experiences, n different methods to what he believes s the way forward to solve a 400yr old problem doesnt get solved by one 74 yr old man alone, Tariq can & should when warranted be able to criticize the elder but im not with that making fun of him or his struggles, i get his point about non-black immigrants ,gays rights etc but Tariq can word his disagreement much differently and and still be reverent, Tariq takes a big L for this one becos its an elder who has made efforts and made sacrifices his whole life for US

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You could have stopped typing there.

Because that's where the main problem is.

People wa t ti scrutinize before learning anything.

We have been trained to be suspicious of black people and that allows us to be lazy and not actually do any learning, we expect them to prove their worth to us instead of learn g about what they have done.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
If Tariq said this in my presence I would've beat the living dog shit out his ass.

John Lewis was on the front lines of the civil rights movement literally shedding his blood so we could be treated like equals.

He was the second person I met when I moved to Atlanta.

I've seen his scars and listened first hand about how many times he almost died.

Fuck. Tariq. Nasheed.

He hasn't done shit for anyone but his own dishonest ass and is playing on the weaknesses of Black people in order to line his own pockets.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And in the process hired a bunch of white folk to work behind the scenes and enriched himself off black suffering.

And I appluade him for it.

It's time to stop attacking our own to gain prominiace
How do you know the white folk part? Besides he's always looking to hire black tech heads and film industry blacks ,but hardly any ever step forward

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I was disappointed to hear Tariq dog John Lewis like this. Lewis did accomplish something in the past. Could he be selling out now? Maybe .If so, call that out. Not his past accomplishments. Plus, Tariq should know better considering he spent a lot of years in Alabama.

This. Even I acknowledged Lewis for his past good stuff, and also Jim Brown but now? Eh. I got a personal Lewis story circa 2007-2008, never did anything at all to help, and I can tell you this. He never helped any of my Veteran buddies or me. Only David Scott did. Directly.

Don't get into Tariq either. But he has a platform of trolls he has to please to stay relevant. He , like Umar is too ignorant to be taken seriously when all they've done is take advantage of black people themselves.